Daily Record back page

marshallschunkychicken

Gregory House M.D.

Wait, do the Hibernian squad believe they will amass 15 more points than Hearts in the rest of the season? Because that is what is needed to challenge for the title. :rofl:

Even funnier that the quote is about Rangers.

Hibs just can't shut up in the build up to a derby.You would think by now they would learn to just keep it low key but no they seem to heap more and more pressure on themselves each day until kickoff.

Cardiac Rucksack

Handling makes reference to stuff that Prince didn't even say. Just making it up as they go along.

I hope Robbie has something completely unrelated to H1B5 pinned on the dressing room wall. That'll teach them.

When will the Hibs player learn to shut up before Derby matches? Deluded arseholes.

Liam Craig put it up on the wall on a piece of paper? Wow I'm sure our boys will be shaking in their boots come sunday!!!

Was there any pictures, because half of them are thick as pig shit.

frank skinner
?Even in the last game at Tynecastle I thought we were the better team. We missed a penalty and got beaten. So nobody can say we weren?t up for the game. We?ve just not had any luck on the pitch?.

:cornette:

Captain Liam Craig. What a man, motivating the team with statements not relevant to them.

Is he the only captain in Scotland who is not a first team regular? Last time I checked it was Allan and Robertson in midfield.

Bet the rest of the squad really look up to him leading by example.

jamboinglasgow

Imagine trying to get inspiration to beat your rivals by a tweet a player in that team made about a completely different team. They think just putting a cutting will mean they will have the psychological edge. But difference in how Hearts and HIbs mentality in a derby is much deeper and ingrained then that.

Archived