Dot Count v Queens

Footballfirst

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that the fixtures against the hideous clubs are over we can all look forward to the clash between the two best named clubs in the UK.

Hope it's a sparlkling day, 16,000 crowd, great atmoshphere and a convincing win for us.

alicante jambo

Our priority must be the league.Yesterday we still had a few players out maybe who could've played but Robbies maybe seen the bigger picture.Over the years I've learned to live with the poor decisions that destroy a game of football yesterday was just another disgraceful performance from our officials.Lets not give the wee team and the rangers any sniff of us falling short by far we've been the best team in the league and still got a few injuries coming back as well.Big 3 points this week hope to feck our suspensions don't get much worse.Mon the jts

The fixtures till the end of the year should all be very winnable despite injuries and suspensions.  We could well have 50 points out of 18 games.

Just hope we hit the ground running on 3rd January with almost a full squad to pick from.

The Treasurer

I've already seen and heard comments such as "our bubble has burst" or that defeat will "knock the stuffing out of us".

Other teams in the championship will be hoping this is the case, therefore we need to win and win well this Saturday against one of the better teams in the division. 

This will show everyone that it's "business as usual" and we are still focused on our one and only target of automatic promotion

Have to admit I love a good dot count thread. With a good QOS Traveling support we could be close to 16,000 again.

They have a great away support. Would expect them to bring at least 1k, but they could well take a few more.

Hopefully we sell this out. Would be great to see 17k at this fixture.

They have a great away support. Would expect them to bring at least 1k, but they could well take a few more.

Hopefully we sell this out. Would be great to see 17k at this fixture.

They took 700 to Easter Road as per their official site so I doubt 1000 will come but they should match the 700 they took a short while ago.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The fixtures till the end of the year should all be very winnable despite injuries and suspensions.  We could well have 50 points out of 18 games.

Just hope we hit the ground running on 3rd January with almost a full squad to pick from.

Very much this KD. We need to win the next 4, by any which way, that would knock the others belief. Playing Celtic with 10 men for 85 mins and being severely hampered by the penalty, we shouldn't be too disconsolate and simply focus on the job at hand, just as we did after the League Cup.

Footballfirst

Wheatfield    -   12

Main             -   26

Gorgie          -   7

H                  -  406

J                   -  110

Total            -  561

Hopefully the 561 tickets left get sold and another sell out which is not only good for the money but the players getting too play in front of another packed house

What sections are QoS getting.Do you think section k will be open for Hearts or they getting it.

K will be opened should we sell the remaining 500 or so in the other areas.

1st v. 3rd

Despite Rangers arguably having the stongest squad albeit with bad coach, tactics / formation and several good players having lost their edge / form by playing 2 years against low quality opposition - these are the 2 teams that will finish 1st and second in league if they maintain current form. Queen of the South have done great with new manager etc though form away from home is average.

With a good away support in more than one way, this is a real top game.

I've already seen and heard comments such as "our bubble has burst" or that defeat will "knock the stuffing out of us".

Other teams in the championship will be hoping this is the case, therefore we need to win and win well this Saturday against one of the better teams in the division. 

This will show everyone that it's "business as usual" and we are still focused on our one and only target of automatic promotion

Bubble bursting? absolute nonesense just like the last time we were put out of a cup by Septic!

And look what happened then!!!

The Treasurer

Bubble bursting? absolute nonesense just like the last time we were put out of a cup by Septic!

Just to confirm in case of any doubt.

I have only heard this being said, this is NOT my view. 

Just to confirm in case of any doubt.

I have only heard this being said, this is NOT my view.

Wasn't having a go at you mate as I'm well aware where these headlines come from.

To be honest as soon as we all dust ourselves down and 100% concentrate about winning our game at the weekend the better.

A couple of weeks ago If you had offered me a win against Raith, Falkirk and Rangers in the league and a cup exit at the hands of Celtic then I would have bit your hand off.

Wheatfield    -   12

Main             -   26

Gorgie          -   7

H                  -  406

J                   -  110

Total            -  561

Wheatfield: 10

Gorgie:         8

Bertie:         26

Aitch:         395

Jay:            100

Total:          539

Wheatfield: 10

Gorgie:         8

Aitch:         395

Jay:            100

Total:          539

Brilliant lets hope K is opened up soon!

Got a feeling we arent going to see as big a crowd as previous games for this one, plenty seats left in section H

I guess the time of year may have an impact on walk ups

Got a feeling we arent going to see as big a crowd as previous games for this one, plenty seats left in section H

I guess the time of year may have an impact on walk ups

Only Tuesday mate, lot more tickets will be sold end of the week, still expect K to open

Craig Herbertson

Now that the fixtures against the hideous clubs are over we can all look forward to the clash between the two best named clubs in the UK.

Hope it's a sparlkling day, 16,000 crowd, great atmoshphere and a convincing win for us.

Should be the one fixture where the media are sued for not officially stating 'Heart of Midlothian V Queen of the South'

pettigrewsstylist

Great chance for all,,,including large crowd to "get back on track" and forget last weekend

People just been paid, can see a late rush on this

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Should be the one fixture where the media are sued for not officially stating 'Heart of Midlothian V Queen of the South'

Here, Here! Must be one of the finest fixtures by name anyhow

Wheatfield:   6

Gorgie:          3

Aitch:         360

Jay:              67

Total:          462

Our priority must be the league.Yesterday we still had a few players out maybe who could've played but Robbies maybe seen the bigger picture.Over the years I've learned to live with the poor decisions that destroy a game of football yesterday was just another disgraceful performance from our officials.Lets not give the wee team and the rangers any sniff of us falling short by far we've been the best team in the league and still got a few injuries coming back as well.Big 3 points this week hope to feck our suspensions don't get much worse.Mon the jts

Given that we're out of all the cups, there isn't really much else it can be, unless we start lining up friendlies!

Gorgie:          3

Aitch:         360

Jay:              67

Total:          462

Wheatfield: 6

Gorgie:       8

Bertie:       26

Aitch:       372

Jay:            56

Total:        462

Quiet afternoon...

The People's Chimp

Make it:

Wheatfield: 8

Gorgie:       7

Bertie:       19

Aitch:       345

Jay:            48

I think the players and the crowd will be well fired up for this. Especially with the mental atmosphere in the last two games - I can see us really going for it and sticking in a few goals.

Make it:

Wheatfield: 8 (3)

Gorgie:       7 (2)

Bertie:       19 (26)

Aitch:       345 (365)

Jay:            48 (39)

Total:        462 (435)

Gorgie:          0

Bertie:         25

Aitch:         357

Jay:              30

Total:          418

Make it:

Clerry Jambo. Secret Santa suggestion for The People's Chimp.......a calculator :o)

Keep up the good work, I do envy everyone's commitment on these threads.

Make it:

:raging::wtf: :journo:

Footballfirst

Wheatfield: 4

Main:       24

Gorgie:    zip

Aitch:       326

Jay:            25

Total:        379

Wheatfield:   5

Gorgie:          0

Bertie:         24

Aitch:         323

Jay:              25

Total:         377

Well done FF beat me to it

Main:       24

Gorgie:    zip

Aitch:       326

Jay:            25

Total:        379

Wheatfield: 5

Gorgie: gone

Bertie:       24

Aitch:       321

Jay:           25

Total:      375

Wheatfield: 5

Bertie:       24

Aitch:       321

Total:      375

Bertie:       22

Aitch:       402

Total:      453 ( more seats released in H )

Really looking forward to this game, especially after the Celtic match.

I think we'll do great, I think the players will be raring to go, hopefully we sell out.

Archived