Tonights football

The Future's Maroon

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

7. Xherdan Shaqiri. They've just suddenly decided to attack again and scored 2 already.

The top clubs are putting their mark down tonight

Bayern Munich , Barcelona , Chelsea will all be expected to reach the last 8 and all are doing well tonight

The Real Maroonblood

Deserved. Hope they get a couple more and give Bayern a scare. Bayern have been woeful this half. Mainly because they just aren't trying.

So they have.

Sexton Hardcastle

Poor sexton :rofl: the result in Russia doesn't look so good now.

Was putting up an ikea desk so missed the first 25 minutes of tonight's footy, most of the games were done and dusted by the time I sat down to watch them :muggy:

I would say the result in Russia looks even better given how this has panned out.

Should be a winner takes all in the last game and given the strength of this group after the draw and City's awful start, I'm sure both sides would have settled for that.

Jambof3tornado

I dont like Chelsea but as an attacking full back Ivanovic has been outstanding and an example to youngsters how to play the position.

I dont like Chelsea but as an attacking full back Ivanovic has been outstanding and an example to youngsters how to play the position.

Always thought he has been vastly under rated,solid week in week out for years, solid in defence and dangerous in attack,think its just the popular option to prefer zabaleta

A very underrated player

Gregory House M.D.

Ivanovic is the best RB in the BPL by quite a distance to be honest. Has been for quite some time.

The Future's Maroon

champs league format need altered, its getting 'boring' - not boring but I am sure you know what I mean...predicable is maybe a better word?!

Archived