• Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

The Roma players will need to wear disguises leaving the stadium

Doesn't sound like that...

:wow:

Sexton Hardcastle

Sair yin for the lad sexton :rofl:

Shows how far behind teams out with the elite 4/5 clubs in Europe actually are and how setting up in an attacking way can haunt you. Could have quite easily change from a 4-3-3 to a 4-5-1 but Garcia went with it.

At least the City game in game week 6 will be a cracker.

H/T Gers 1 up,think Law was right with his comments about not fielding a weakened team as they have left the crap on the bench- Boyd,Miller and Moshni :bucktooth:

Perth to Paisley

Why anyone is watching The Rayers on TV when there must be a link for Roma v Bayern. .. not got your bus fare? ?? :-)

I think it'll end 0-5

I'm not so sure, Bayern are playing at walking pace and can step it up and get more any time they want.

William H. Bonney

Why anyone is watching The Rayers on TV when there must be a link for Roma v Bayern. .. not got your bus fare? ?? :-)

I was just amazed that the game may have been on tv, hence my question.

more interested in Scottish football

That piece of control from Robben from a 60 yard pass was outrageous.

Still baffled how he does so well though, frighteningly one footed.

who is the ref in the Ajax game? he looks so familiar but is not booking anyone or making weird decisions to make himself the centre of attention

who is the ref in the Ajax game? he looks so familiar but is not booking anyone or making weird decisions to make himself the centre of attention

filepicker%2FrypuNiaaSfqOStpvuv4Q_gollum.jpg

We_are_the_Hearts

Shows how far behind teams out with the elite 4/5 clubs in Europe actually are and how setting up in an attacking way can haunt you. Could have quite easily change from a 4-3-3 to a 4-5-1 but Garcia went with it.

At least the City game in game week 6 will be a cracker.

It's heading towards an Elite 3, Bayern and the Spanish 2.

This!

Why are scottish people so interest in foreign football

If I'm going to watch a match as a neutral I'd rather watch something with good footballers involved. East Fife - Rangers doesn't fall into that category for me.

For a while it was just like watching Hearts, thought for a moment I was sitting in the Gorgie and Sam Nicholson

was Gotze @ the second goal, maybe if Bayern relax enough Roma can win the second half and please big Terry Butcher,

especially if they win the foul count too.

If I'm going to watch a match as a neutral I'd rather watch something with good footballers involved. East Fife - Rangers doesn't fall into that category for me.

Fair do's

Gregory House M.D.

Neuer :rofl:

Commentators bursting out laughing in the background with sheer astonishment.

Gregory House M.D.

Deserved. Hope they get a couple more and give Bayern a scare. Bayern have been woeful this half. Mainly because they just aren't trying.

Poor sexton :rofl: the result in Russia doesn't look so good now.

Was putting up an ikea desk so missed the first 25 minutes of tonight's footy, most of the games were done and dusted by the time I sat down to watch them :muggy:

Archived