new kit... ( merged threads )

droid

anyone actually seen it yet?

was anybodys children involved in the photo shoot?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The People's Chimp

Oh don't start, we'll have the usual round of poor photoshopped efforts masquerading as the real thing, hooking hordes of bizarrely unsuspecting punters who bite every time re: the strip, the sponsors, the inside knowledge of the photoshoppers and so on....

ENOUGH!

Oh don't start, we'll have the usual round of poor photoshopped efforts masquerading as the real thing, hooking hordes of bizarrely unsuspecting punters who bite every time re: the strip, the sponsors, the inside knowledge of the photoshoppers and so on....

ENOUGH!

.........Aaaannnd relax! :o

Apparently the home strip is a really plain deep maroon (ie no fancies) and the away strip is like the Ajax strip, but in blue. Dont know if the band down the middle is all blue, but there is blue involved in it.

Source is from Hearts but he wasnt for sharing any more info despite how much pressure was applied. All he said was "the away top is smart".

ENOUGH!

;)

Apparently the home strip is a really plain deep maroon (ie no fancies) and the away strip is like the Ajax strip, but in blue. Dont know if the band down the middle is all blue, but there is blue involved in it.

Source is from Hearts but he wasnt for sharing any more info despite how much pressure was applied. All he said was "the away top is smart".

That would do me, the last 2 tops that had blue in them were ok,

White/Blue vertical strips, Blue/Black vertical strips especially was quite nice.

Bad Religion

ENOUGH!

Could someone please produce some sort of poor photoshopped effort masqueraded as the real thing?

markletissier

the away strip was released the day of the barca game wasn't it?? 27th July i think. When was the home released?

Jam Tarts 1874

Well that's it! Before you know it, the away strip will come out and be nothing like the Ajax strip (why blue and not the maroon stipe like we had in the 70's?), then all the hat-kickers will be on moaning about Vlad promising us an Ajax strip and not delivering etc etc.

Hagar the Horrible

Will it still have the umbro livery? or Nike as they have been bought out?

I still want Hearts to bring out a retro style Hearts late 70's strip with the Umbro diamonds down the side? I would buy both home and away versions as well the proper strip?

An opportunity missed not doing it last season, as retro is in:cool:

Midloth_Iain
Will it still have the umbro livery? or Nike as they have been bought out?

I still want Hearts to bring out a retro style Hearts late 70's strip with the Umbro diamonds down the side? I would buy both home and away versions as well the proper strip?

An opportunity missed not doing it last season, as retro is in:cool:

UMBRO

Could someone please produce some sort of poor photoshopped effort masqueraded as the real thing?

Certainly.

stripvv0.jpghttp://"]stripvv0.jpg[/url]

Not sure about the Hearts strip, but the new Newcastle one is different from the norm......see attached.

pic21119_thumb.jpg

200milesfromgorgie
Certainly.

Wow our netw kit looks the 'dogs'. is that one of our new signings as model?

bring on the new season!

Sexton Hardcastle

i thought ibby tall had left? Jose?

il be leaving with my coat now tho...

Bad Religion
Certainly.

If thats the away kit its nothing like the Ajax strip Vlad promised us, he never delivers, its not even blue

If thats the away kit its nothing like the Ajax strip Vlad promised us, he never delivers, its not even blue

Post #21, mate :D

Cut The Crap
heartsumbrohz2.jpg

Fact end off etc.

Finally, you've got something right... :P

heartsumbrohz2.jpg

Fact end off etc.

I actually really like that .... possibly too "Rangers" though ??;)

Not sure about the Hearts strip, but the new Newcastle one is different from the norm......see attached.

class let the **** rot in there !!!!

Initial launch - 26th May

Full Launch - 3rd June

Both home and away are quality......having tryed them on !!!

Initial launch - 26th May

Is that when they tell us wether the socks will have HOMFC or HMFC on them?:P

rudi must stay
heartsumbrohz2.jpg

Fact end off etc.

would have no probs whatsoever if that was the new away kit. Very smart

Takis4king

seen pictures of them today. Home is plain maroon with white diamond on either shoulder. Away is white sleeves with a navy kind of blue down middle(ukio bankas is advertised vertically on left side of the shirt , similar to ajax and their sponsor). Home goalie top is sky blue and the away top is very similar to the silver top worn this year.

Alan Johnson
0,,10412~3653256,00.jpg0,,10412~3656283,00.jpg

In navy.

;)

is that a new signing modelling the strip? ;)

Bunny Munro
Is that when they tell us wether the socks will have HOMFC or HMFC on them?:P

I heard Clums are being specially made with HOMOFC on them.

Hope so.;)

dysfunctional hearts
seen pictures of them today. Home is plain maroon with white diamond on either shoulder. Away is white sleeves with a navy kind of blue down middle(ukio bankas is advertised vertically on left side of the shirt , similar to ajax and their sponsor). Home goalie top is sky blue and the away top is very similar to the silver top worn this year.

the future is ajax style ,but maroon+white defo.

0,,10412~3653256,00.jpg0,,10412~3656283,00.jpg

In navy.

;)

What's with the 'insert here' arrow on the back? Clum'll decide to stay after all.

Craigieboy
Result. Gok says vertical stripes make you look thinner

Thats why I wear a hooped johnny.

Archived