Ticket upgrade.

Dex72

Hi Guys/Gals,Quick question for those ITK, my son can't make the game today so was hoping to upgrade his season ticket so an adult can use the seat. How much this likely to cost? Are you allowed to do this? Cheers in advance folks.

fabienleclerq

You can do it at the T/o and probably over the phone. It'll cost the difference between an adult and child ticket so ?10 maybe, I'd just chance it at the gate tbh.

You can do it at the T/o and probably over the phone. It'll cost the difference between an adult and child ticket so ?10 maybe, I'd just chance it at the gate tbh.

Cheers Fab.

If it's an adult trying to use a kids ticket go to the TO and pay the difference and give the club the money if however it's a teenager using the ticket try that but remember it's the club that loses out on the money

lindseylocket

You pay the difference between the season ticket weekly cost (?2 approx) and the adult ticket price.

You'll have to go to the ticket office as you are given a paper ticket , you don't use the season ticket.

You used to pay the difference between an adult and child price , but that was stopped as it was being abused.

You pay the difference between the season ticket weekly cost (?2 approx) and the adult ticket price.

You'll have to go to the ticket office as you are given a paper ticket , you don't use the season ticket.

You used to pay the difference between an adult and child price , but that was stopped as it was being abused.

Cheers folks, i'm not looking to fleece the club here, more than wiling to pay whats correct. I just thought there may be an issue transferring the ticket to another person.

I did this yesterday with my nephew's season ticket. Got a fiver off the cost of a full adult ticket, and as said you have to get a paper ticket from the ticket office. Done this a few times when nephew can't make night games etc

Archived