Wallace to Rangers ?

Sexton Hardcastle

Only a Game
if rangers want to pay 7 figures for wallace i will drive him there myself

If it was nearer to two million than one million then I'd probably agree.

Dunno where he plays for Scotland teams that is different from what he's asked to do for Hearts but every time I've seen him in a Scotland shirt he's been a class apart

I think Lee is one of those we have that are suffering badly from our shambles of a coaching regime and we might be better served keeping a hold of him to see if the new lot can improve him, or even get him to produce his Scotland form.

Rawrrrrrrr
If it was nearer to two million than one million then I'd probably agree.

Dunno where he plays for Scotland teams that is different from what he's asked to do for Hearts but every time I've seen him in a Scotland shirt he's been a class apart

I think Lee is one of those we have that are suffering badly from our shambles of a coaching regime and we might be better served keeping a hold of him to see if the new lot can improve him, or even get him to produce his Scotland form.

Totally agree

Wallace is an exceptional talent and has been totally ruined by our awful coaching set up

Its also sad that our so called supporters having now achieved there goal of driving calum elliot out of hearts and hopefully football altogether are now turning on Wallace

great prospect under a poor coaching set up... another option for left midfield rather than left back..

hope he stays... got a really good head on his shoulders too.

Lee Wallace was origionally a left midfielder but couldn't cross the ball without it going out for a goalkick or opposition goalies picking it out the air as it rarely hit it's target, that's why he was moved to leftback, if Rangers want to offer a 7 figure sum, rip it from their hands, as for Goncalves, he's a leftsided central defender who gets played out of position, hence the reason he's always getting caught way too near Berra around the box when defending, leaving so much room for any decent rightsided player to cross the ball in with ease

Concalves is a very good left sided defender. Remember when he first played, looked very good. I for one hope he stays, Wallace? not good enough unfortunately, much the same as Clum & Mole.

duno. Wallace is a good player, just one of them that hasnt found a position and thats happened to better than him. He's nae defender and nae winger and we dont play 3-5-2, so he cannae be a wingback.

If you remember back to Burley's few games, he was bringing him on as a sub in midfield which I think was with a view to developing him in there and seemed prudent to me cos hes got a bit o fita aboot him. 20's no very auld and a good coach could make a player o the boooay

That said, if the money's right then selling him wouldnae make me greet

Wallace to me is reactive, slightly overweight, strange gait and always kicks the ball slightly too far ahead of himself. Looks a bit clumsy.

I'd take a 7 figure sum for him.

JamboFamily

my mate who knows wallace says he was raging when hearts rejected a bid in jan!also dis- interested at hearts and the goncalves affair has ****ed him off!

Archived