Clum sent off

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Seems as though our very on gay dance master has been sent off in an under 21 friendly!

Can anyone confirm if it's him?

Getting beat 2-0 BTW.

Haha, I hope its true.

He is stupid enough to get sent off in a friendly so it probably is him.

Gigolo-Aunt

Its Norway they are playing.

Cuthbert has just scored making it 2-1.

Billy Brown and Allan Preston were having a go at him big time due to his petulance. Not sure what the second yellow was for but the first seems to have been his own fault.

He also missed a sitter in the first half.

Just another day at the office for the lad.

3-1 now. Overhead kick.

They have been singing Wallaces praises though.

Its Norway they are playing.

Cuthbert has just scored making it 2-1.

Billy Brown and Allan Preston were having a go at him big time due to his petulance. Not sure what the second yellow was for but the first seems to have been his own fault.

He also missed a sitter in the first half.

Just another day at the office for the lad.

3-1 now. Overhead kick.

They have been singing Wallaces praises though.

Is it on TV or are you listening to the radio?

I'm just shocked he's still getting call ups. The national teams future can't be as good as we think if players like Elliot set the standard! :eek:

I really want him to do well but I can't help but think he could drop down divisions and end up playing part time or junior football. He really is that poor.

Gigolo-Aunt

I'm just shocked he's still getting call ups. The national teams future can't be as good as we think if players like Elliot set the standard! :eek:

I really want him to do well but I can't help but think he could drop down divisions and end up playing part time or junior football. He really is that poor.

Its on RadioScotland, mate.

Elliot was taking a hell of a bashing from Billy Brown.

According to the commentary, there is a list as long as your arm with call off's.

Gigolo-Aunt

"The penny needs to drop with Callum, otherwise managers will just stop picking him"

Allan Preston.

Only a Game
"The penny needs to drop with Callum, otherwise managers will just stop picking him"

Allan Preston.

Maybe the penny needs to drop with the managers ?

I was thinking that myself actually. He lacks the confidence and ability to perform at a high level. Most first division teams have more productive strikers than him, so I'd say the second division would be about his level.

Allan Preston.

It's a fair comment although I also agree with OAG comment.

His attitude and discipline for a young struggling striker leaves a lot to be desired.

Frails mollycoddling him hasn't helped if you ask me. Needs a spell away from the limelight where he can get his head sorted out.

Ray Winstone
It's a fair comment although I also agree with OAG comment.

His attitude and discipline for a young struggling striker leaves a lot to be desired.

Frails mollycoddling him hasn't helped if you ask me. Needs a spell away from the limelight where he can get his head sorted out.

Was that not what Motherwell was meant to be?

The sooner we ship him out (along with others of course) the better.

Just another waste of space.

Was that not what Motherwell was meant to be?

The sooner we ship him out (along with others of course) the better.

Just another waste of space.

By limelight I mean in the Meadows when no-one is watching.

Not SPL football!!

Ray Winstone
By limelight I mean in the Meadows when no-one is watching.

Not SPL football!!

Motherwell is similar to the Meadows in terms of development is it not? :)

Well lets loan him out to Cowdenbeath - that should bring him down a peg or two.

alwaysthereinspirit
Motherwell is similar to the Meadows in terms of development is it not? :)

Well lets loan him out to Cowdenbeath - that should bring him down a peg or two.

What did Cowdenbeath ever do to you?

Ray Winstone
What did Cowdenbeath ever do to you?

Its in Fife.....thats enough to be punished.

rossthejambo

his attitude stinks. he needs a manager to come in and give him an almighty boot up the arse. if thats not going to happen then i really hope he goes somewhere else.

the 1st division would be a good place to start but i actually fear that hes not even good enough for there.

Spellczech
his attitude stinks. he needs a manager to come in and give him an almighty boot up the arse. if thats not going to happen then i really hope he goes somewhere else.

the 1st division would be a good place to start but i actually fear that hes not even good enough for there.

The lad cannot tackle a a toffee wrapper...It?s incredible that he is still diving into tackles two-footed at International level whilst on a yellow. He?s had so many chances both at Hearts and age-groups but he just doesn?t learn!

I?ve said it before and I?ll say it again, he just doesn?t have the grey matter for top level football - makes a young Beckham look like a Mensa candidate.

Only a Game

if its Mcghee he'll be out the door in five seconds flat. He cant possibly rate him

rossthejambo
if its Mcghee he'll be out the door in five seconds flat. He cant possibly rate him

my question is how anyone in the spl can rate him?? he is just rank rotten

Did'nt you just know that he would be a the ref with outstretched arms and a 'ghost train' look on his face???? :mad:

Jam Tarts 1874

3rd red card for this clown this season. Frail seemed to turn it into a personal battle to try and prove clum was a footballer, it cost us, thanks very much Frail!

Let's hope the new manager (if we get one) boots this idiot down the leagues where he belongs.

Hagar the Horrible

I only logged in this morning just to have a go at Clum, as it has become my hobby and now my lifes work to educate the masses for the sake of youth development around the world.

This is not the attitude of how a preofessional or even amature footballer should act? Why does he persist in not taking any responsibility for his shortcomings? Its always somebody elses fault that he cant control an inch perfect pass, and the rash challenge that is his second touch. You can just picture the shocked look as to say what did i do to get sent off this time?

Frail your reputation is at stake if you think this guy is a footballer at any level. He is just a young guy who can run about for 90mins. I would give him a chickens head as a clue to his skills, or a camels toe as to what the paying public think of him.

elmo.gif

Love elmo! :)

Elliot has more natural footballing ability than a lot of players who have made it in the SPL. But his confidence has completely gone. I doubt that he will ever recover - and he needs to move to an English Division 3 team or whatever that sort of league is called - out of any media/supporter attention.

winston churchill

as i posted on another thread yesterday,was it not MM who emptied him out when he got the motherwell job.

lambojambo
Maybe the penny needs to drop with the managers ?

Not so much a penny - more like a man hole cover dropped right on Frail's heed!!

Of all the pish that has spouted out of SF this season, 90% has been this personnal crusade to twist our arm that Clum is a "talent"!!:confused:

I'm not a football manager however, like thousands of other Hearts fans we know a dummy when we see one!:mad:

Seems as though our very on gay dance master has been sent off in an under 21 friendly!

Can anyone confirm if it's him?

Getting beat 2-0 BTW.

The lord of the dunce has done it again,worra twit.

Rawrrrrrrr
as i posted on another thread yesterday,was it not MM who emptied him out when he got the motherwell job.

No

As for elliot, there has to be something there as at hearts, motherwell and scotland no less than 6 managers have continued to pick him

His attitude stinks but since he's been getting booed since he was 18 by so called fans tbh its no surprise

Commander Harris
Love elmo! :)

Elliot has more natural footballing ability than a lot of players who have made it in the SPL. But his confidence has completely gone. I doubt that he will ever recover - and he needs to move to an English Division 3 team or whatever that sort of league is called - out of any media/supporter attention.

agreed, Elliot does have talent, unfortunately he doesn't seem to have the mentality. I'm not sure if a sports psycholgist could help him, or as you say a spell out of the limelight, but he needs to try something or else he's going to be finished well before time.

(thought I better contribute something other than an elmo gif to the debate!)

winston churchill
No

As for elliot, there has to be something there as at hearts, motherwell and scotland no less than 6 managers have continued to pick him

His attitude stinks but since he's been getting booed since he was 18 by so called fans tbh its no surprise

yes

malpass wanted to keep him,he was emptied and MM came in, and banana boots was sent packing.

I was reading teletext last night and they said he was a 'Hearts star'.

I hope whoever is in charge next season empties him.

Rawrrrrrrr
yes

malpass wanted to keep him,he was emptied and MM came in, and banana boots was sent packing.

Your wrong

Elliot signed on a 6 month loan deal which expired in January 07 and immediatly returned to hearts and played on the 2nd of January

At the time there was talk that it was hearts who insisted on the recall therefore well never even attempted to renew it

McGhee was appointed last june and elliot was long gone at that time

Young Callum isn't half hated. 40 odd postd and not even a glimour of support for the boy.

He has had a rotten Neilson-like season of dismal performances.

Chad Sexington

The lad is losing the plot big time.

There looked like there was a player there a couple of seasons ago but not any more.

Maybe if he spent more time on his game and less time prancing around his living room like the sugar plum fairy, things might improve for him.

Ray Winstone
Young Callum isn't half hated. 40 odd postd and not even a glimour of support for the boy.

He has had a rotten Neilson-like season of dismal performances.

Neilson has made a career out of dismal performances with a handful of average and a couple of decent ones thrown in along the way.

Elliot is incapable of anything near an average performance and would do well to score goals regularly in the 1st Division.

lambojambo
No

Yes that's right - it's ALL the fan's fault!:confused:

You're pinching Frail's script mate!;)

lambojambo
agreed, Elliot does have talent, unfortunately he doesn't seem to have the mentality. I'm not sure if a sports psycholgist could help him, or as you say a spell out of the limelight, but he needs to try something or else he's going to be finished well before time.

(thought I better contribute something other than an elmo gif to the debate!)

But where exactly IS this "talent" that some go on about.:confused:

Apart from a first half performance against Celtic and a couple of goals, I have never seen evidence of this "talent" over the last 2/3 years and I rarely miss a game!

I just shelled out over ?1,400 of my hard earned dosh for 3 season tickets - PLEEZE don't let me be subjected to another season of watching this numpty!!!:mad:

Rawrrrrrrr
Yes that's right - it's ALL the fan's fault!:confused:

You're pinching Frail's script mate!;)

there is a player in there

Sadly it will never be realised when idiots decide too boo him the second he comes on the park

lambojambo

Sadly it will never be realised when idiots decide too boo him the second he comes on the park

Any booing happened after many pish poor performances from Elliot - who's fault was it for these performances then?:confused:

The only "idiots" on here are the ones who think Clum is a football player! :rolleyes:

Chad Sexington

He gets grief because he's rubbish.

Simple as that.

You cant blame the fans for his appalling goal scoring record or his shocking discipline.

If he had even the odd good game he would get cut some slack, but he's Mr Consistency. Garbage every time.

winston churchill
Your wrong

Elliot signed on a 6 month loan deal which expired in January 07 and immediatly returned to hearts and played on the 2nd of January

At the time there was talk that it was hearts who insisted on the recall therefore well never even attempted to renew it

McGhee was appointed last june and elliot was long gone at that time

you may be right on the MM point.

but i seem to remember motherwell did not want to extend his loan spell.

Archived