Managerial rumours

Geoff Kilpatrick

Who do you believe will be the next HMFC "manager"?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you believe will be the next HMFC "manager"?

• One of McGhee, Levein, Davies or Jefferies
    • One of Frail, Korobockha or someone else from the pyramid
    • St Johnstone (past caring)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Poll to gauge how much credibility the managerial rumours have.

Say What Again

I'm convinced we'll get Frail or a pyramid type.

I hope I'm wrong. :sad:

Only a Game

As things stand at the moment, I believe McGhee and Levein wouldnt take it under the conditions offered. I think Davies is gagging for a job and might take it. I think Jefferies would take it at his stage in his career but it would be a mistake for Hearts, Romanov AND Jefferies to take it because he wont last long.

If asked to call it right now I'd say Davies, if he is in the frame, would get offered the job and would take it.

Frail is undoubtedly on stand by with a whole load of spin to go with it though.

I voted for the first option, more in hope than belief to be honest

Ray Winstone

Frail will get the job.

He might have "full control of team affairs" however Vlad knows he can tell him to do something and he will do it.

Thig Ar Latha

Who would try to second guess Romanov?

I think there will be a new man in place soon and it may, or may not be one of the the first batch, but not the second batch IMO. The trouble with rumours on KB is that they very quickly grow wings and become facts with little or no real foundation.

I'll spend the next few weeks quietly hoping, but I'll believe it when it happens (Hopefully) :rolleyes:

This is probably his last chance to turn things around, so I'm hopeful it'll be McGhee.

If it's no one with 'knowledge of the British game' then it'll be a lie too much.

I voted pyramid, simply because it's true to form. However I hope there's no smoke without fire and McGhee is on his way, coupled to that with Frail defending his time in charge he's getting his CV ready. Frail's a decent enough guy, but we need a full clear out of the backroom, and a fresh start.

Please God though, not Mad Eddy in the pre-season!!

The Wicker Man

If it's someone from the Pyramid do they need to knock or just Toot and come in ?

Snake Plissken

Sorry but it will almost certainly be Fail.

No that wasn't a mistake I meant to spell his name like that :rolleyes:

I voted St Johnstone as I really am past caring.

Vlad the @rsehole will do exactly as he pleases and we have no influence in his no doubt glorious decision making on the new appointment.

It won't be long now before the pitch forks come out I feel.

I would love to be proved wrong but on the evidence of his glorious reign so far I think I will be proved right.

He really is a complete tube

Guest JamboRobbo

I'd like to believe we're gonna get a real manager, but I still don't think Vlad has accepted the need for things to change.

Jam Tarts 1874
As things stand at the moment, I believe McGhee and Levein wouldnt take it under the conditions offered. I think Davies is gagging for a job and might take it. I think Jefferies would take it at his stage in his career but it would be a mistake for Hearts, Romanov AND Jefferies to take it because he wont last long.

If asked to call it right now I'd say Davies, if he is in the frame, would get offered the job and would take it.

Frail is undoubtedly on stand by with a whole load of spin to go with it though.

I voted for the first option, more in hope than belief to be honest

How do you know what, if anything, has been offered?

rudi must stay

Frail. Cos the last 2 summers we have been looking for a manager and who have we got? No one.

Archived