Server errors / slow responses today?

Ulysses

Guest Bilel Mohsni

tumblr_inline_mwf2rlzoMN1s352g0.gif

tumblr_ml6ef4HvIp1rs9keio1_400.gif

Random connection issues = normal

Today was really Shit, a few hours ago.

:unsure:

Am I right in thinking it's mostly during match threads, with the occasional glitch at other times?

for me it is

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Am I right in thinking it's mostly during match threads, with the occasional glitch at other times?

Definitely.

kingantti1874

Yep lots of errors today for me, a few 405's and a few where the format didn't resolve properly and I just had raw texts and links

And yes - mainly during the match

Spot on.

Yes.

Makes sense as the traffic will be at its highest.

Noticed it once before this season, sure it was an away match with a small ticket allocation for Hearts fans and no broadcasting tv/radio to follow so it was either Hearts Twitter or updates from guys able to use Hearts TV on the match thread.

There is definitely something going on.

When I load Kickback, the wee buffering signal on the tab keeps running. This doesn't happen on any other websites and, even on links off JKB like the photos of Palmerston.

That's the buffer still running, which means that the site is not fully loaded.

NB Using Pale Moon, based on Firefox

Haven't noticed anything unusual but I'm used to poor speeds with my internet.

Wasn't on the match thread until nearly 5pm anyway.

Have the errors been during games (or other peak times) or have they been happening at other times?

yeah only noticed it on match threads - including the Rangers v Hibs match on Monday.

FarmerTweedy

We noticed a couple of comments from members during the game this afternoon about internal server error messages, but other members posted to say that things were fine and we're not sure how much of an issue or how widespread it was.

Could people post here to let us know how they've found the performance of the forum today, and generally in recent weeks?

I had lots of problems reading the match thread this afternoon. It then spread to other threads, and other websites, and everything else. Eventually, I had to resort to switching my router off then on again, which sorted everything. Some will say my router or bb provider was the problem but I blame Uly!

Stuart McNeill

I've had this error when we last played away from home. Can't remember what weekend that was though.

Only affected me during match day thread.

As I mentioned on another thread I can't get JKB to "Remember Me" even though the box is ticked. I have to sign in every time. This has been happening for about 2 weeks now.

We've made some adjustments which should resolve the issues at peak times, but we'll just have to wait for the next away game to test these "in the field".

Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

Archived