Steven Naismith..

Drylaw Hearts

John Findlay
Out for a year !!!

Daniel Prodan MarkII

John

Guest GhostHunter
Having sex with Chris Burke and fell off the bed.

Ah...sorry, I thought it was with Gazza.

My bad.

Drylaw Hearts
What did Naismith do to himself ?

Agreed to sign for Rangers.

He should have known every 4th player that signs for them has to be out for a year or so with an injury.

Agreed to sign for Rangers.

He should have known every 4th player that signs for them has to be out for a year or so with an injury.

Yeah we used to be able to laugh about that...

Drylaw Hearts
Yeah we used to be able to laugh about that...

Those were the days.

Pants Shaton

Burke, Naismith and Webster - long term injuries.

UEFA Cup - lost

SPL - going

If they weren't such a rancid institution supported by the dregs of Scottish society you might almost feel sorry for them.

Burke, Naismith and Webster - long term injuries.

UEFA Cup - lost

SPL - going

If they weren't such a rancid institution supported by the dregs of Scottish society you might almost feel sorry for them.

QOTS for the Cup?

marshallschunkychicken

Rangers website claims it was a 'stamp' during the St Johnstone game.

Thought it was more he fell under a guy running at full steam.

Horrible institution.

Chad Sexington

I cant get myself all gleeful about a young footballer being injured for a year.

Particularly a young Scottish one.

Sorry.

I cant get myself all gleeful about a young footballer being injured for a year.

Sorry.

I can.

:)

There aren't many footballer you want to see have long term injuries and Steven Naismith certainly isn't one of them. However, as a Hearts fan, you're always going to expect a certain amount of schadenfreude when things like this happen to OF players.

At the club for having a player out for so long. Basically we all think they are overpowering **** who buy all our players, so when one of theirs is out for a while we are hardly going to shed a tear.

At the player for choosing to sign for the club in the first place, especially when its a young player who is basically gambling his career by choosing to sign for them when he is still progressing and unlikely to play that often. It doesn't help that they all invariably take on the attributes of Old Firm players, namely arrogant, cheating *****.

So I think what I'm trying to say is...

Stevie Naismith...

57367-simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Mr Quagmire

Sorry.

thats karma for you, after he cheated for a pen against us last year. :rolleyes:

maroontothemax

Got to give it to those St. Johnstone players though. Sidelining two players for 12 months and 6 months and not even getting booked.

Thats model proffesionalism right there ;)

Hmmm Stevey Naismith, a fine example of why you should not believe all you read on JKB. He was as much a done deal as Mcghee is now not that long ago.

Shame it is him personally sidelined for a year but never overly upset to see any player at the OF get crocked.

Got to give it to those St. Johnstone players though. Sidelining two players for 12 months and 6 months and not even getting booked.

Thats model proffesionalism right there ;)

potential post of the year that. :dribble:

nice one tothemax :4_1_72:

After a recent shareholders meeting, did Mr Berra not cite The Naismith as the biggest diver in the SPL?

Maybe one dive too far eh Steve?

Stewart MacD
potential post of the year that. :dribble:

nice one tothemax :4_1_72:

Good one. The stunning part about it is the opposition was the Hun. Normal GFA referee practice would be to send the entire opposition team off.

Archived