Preseason friendly

H.A.N.S

My mate just signed for Coventry and was told that he'll enjoy his preseason, they are playing against Hearts at Tynie.

My mate just signed for Coventry and was told that he'll enjoy his preseason, they are playing against Hearts at Tynie.

This match definitely NOT confirmed.;)

Theres been a thread about his already.

Dont try to mend you rep by giving us another "exclusive".

Pfffft.

Jam Tarts 1874

Does anyone remember Coventry's chocolate coloured strip the last time they played at Tynecastle?

Drylaw Hearts
Theres been a thread about his already.

Dont try to mend you rep by giving us another "exclusive".

Pfffft.

Cynic.

:)

You can spin some *****e!;)

You seem to be the person in the know at the moment Hans(sarcasm).

I wonder if you are the poster hans 007,whatever happened to the beuzelin of hibs going south in the january transfer window?.

You seem to be the person in the know at the moment Hans(sarcasm).

I wonder if you are the poster hans 007,whatever happened to the beuzelin of hibs going south in the january transfer window?.

That's who just signed for Coventry. He just told me about the friendly. Deal was done, medical failed in January.

I always wonder how people just become mates with footballers - particularly foreign ones that people will defo not have gone to school with...

Not being critical.

I got to know Andy Kirk through his missus who worked with my then missus. Not sure I could have called him a mate.

Drylaw Hearts
That's who just signed for Coventry. He just told me about the friendly. Deal was done, medical failed in January.

I thought he was signing for West Brom in January ?

I thought he was signing for West Brom in January ?

Failed the medical and was just seen as a squad player to boost promotion hopes. Never going to sign now for the Premiership.

Coventry player now but.

Boozy is lying - no match confirmed between Hearts/Coventry!:)

Boozy is lying - no match confirmed between Hearts/Coventry!:)

Think you are confusing the difference between confirming the match and announcing it to the fans.

If Beuzelin has indeed signed for Coventry then i bow to your knowledge and it will also mean thet big Mixu talks a lot of mince .

Think you are confusing the difference between confirming the match and announcing it to the fans.

OK! What date is this match?

I heard "Boozy" was wanted by Hearts in the Jan Transfer window.

That was when Colqhoun was his agent, he made a noel hunt of it. Willie McKay now.

Guest GhostHunter
That was when Colqhoun was his agent, he made a noel hunt of it. Willie McKay now.

So it was true ?

And to think I ripped my "source" to shreds as well.

:rofl:

Didn't ask.

Would need at least a match date to confirm that the match had been arranged - as it stands there is no evidence. But i'll stick my neck out a country mile and say - NO CHANCE!

Would need at least a match date to confirm that the match had been arranged - as it stands there is no evidence. But i'll stick my neck out a country mile and say - NO CHANCE!

I know - Hearts having a preseason friendly, what a shock that would be. I'll give you a venue, Tynecastle.

I know - Hearts having a preseason friendly, what a shock that would be. I'll give you a venue, Tynecastle.

My point exactly - thats about all you know!;)

My point exactly - thats about all you know!;)

I gave you the opposition and venue, sorry I don't have the admission prices for you too :rolleyes:

I gave you the opposition and venue, sorry I don't have the admission prices for you too :rolleyes:

You think there is a match - I think there is not - let's find out!

The only way to find out is wait.:cool:

Ivan Drago

Is HANS the best wind-up merchant since None? or even SN1?

WBA.

Cost me ?50.

:mad:

Is HANS the best wind-up merchant since None? or even SN1?

TBF I heard this on Sunday from someone who is 100%. And the fact that we wanted to play Ajax on a Friday but L&B said no way.

Also someone at Hearts confirmed it too.

Charlie-Brown

I remember Coventry's chocolate brown strip but am sure that game was at Easter Road in the Skol tournment - a mini comp between Hibs, Hearts, Cov & Man City in approx 1979 - fairly certain they've played at Tyne since then & wore sky blue - London Hearts would provide the answer......

I think the last time we played Coventry was in Craig Levein's testimonial (around 1996 I think)- it was a Sunday and they beat us 5-1 IIRC. I was there but there weren't many of us in attendance that day.

This announcement is hardly new. Hans got scooped by Boris a few days ago.

See here from the 15th which was taken from here.

I think the last time we played Coventry was in Craig Levein's testimonial (around 1996 I think)- it was a Sunday and they beat us 5-1 IIRC. I was there but there weren't many of us in attendance that day.

Allan McManus hit the bar with an overhead kick that day, not long after vomiting around the halfway line. Class.

Rudolf's Mate
Allan McManus hit the bar with an overhead kick that day, not long after vomiting around the halfway line. Class.

I remember that match for McManus vomiting and not the game itself!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

The second game I was ever at was against Coventry at Tynie (http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/19700424.html)

Bill Glazier was in goals for them and he spent most of the game on his 18 yard line. Nothing happened at either end for the whole 90 minutes. Never again. If they're playing us, ah'm no' gaun. :mad:

Mind you, looking at the team we had then, I'd swap any of them for today's rubbish. Even Ernie Winchester and Andy Lynch.

Archived