Songs of Innocence U2

My Left Nut

Since U2 managed to get their album on everyone's iPhone, iPod etc, albeit you have to download it from the cloud. How the hell do I delete it from my device?

Just had a quick look at the iTunes Store. It says it will be available until some time in October, other than that (waiting for it to go) I'm wondering if there is quicker way to offload it?

Pretty annoying but not major. Didn't know they could do stuff like that but I guess it's in the T&Cs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, would have been nice to have been given a prior warning about it though with details of how to get rid of it. Failing that, the option to opt out would have been good.

From Facebook - settings, music, turn off "show all music". That's the best I've got so far.

That has worked for me.

With all the problems they have had with cloud security you think they would have had an opt out or even a warning like you say.

By my logic they added an album to everyone's cloud without permission so makes you wonder about privacy etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like some of U2's stuff although to be honest I think Bono is a bit of an arse.

Not listened to this though although it is on my phone. Not expecting much though and I certainly wouldn't call myself a fan of them.

I never thought i'd see the day when I would hate a song with Joey Ramone in it but these arseholes have managed it.

Arseholes.

They covered "Beat on the Brat" on official Ramones tribute album "We're a Happy Family" around 2002.

One of the most read articles on the BBC News site today was one telling you how to delete this from your phone.

Strangely, I seem to have lucked out and not had it downloaded.

They covered "Beat on the Brat" on official Ramones tribute album "We're a Happy Family" around 2002.

Doesn't change the fact that they are king arseholes.

I like U2.

I also like having choices, hence why I don't touch shitty Apple products. :smuggy:

Snap. I've seen them a few times now and always good live. I pay no attention to the media show that is Bono, though - I just listen to the music.

This album release is just a promo because they are releasing a version next week on physical formats with loads of extra tracks. I have no desire to install shitty Itunes on my PC again - its atrocious and doesn't support mainstream music formats like FLAC. My phone has a better music player installed by default also on Android.

Archived