Tues International Qualifiers

Masonic

Hard to choose which game to watch tonight although il prob opt for the total football of the Dutch. Anyone had any luck with bets i came close the other day but missed out by a goal on my correct score bet in the Germany game.

Think I'm going to tune into the Wales match. They play football with real flair and passion that nobody else can match.

We_are_the_Hearts

Think I'm going to tune into the Wales match. They play football with real flair and passion that nobody else can match.

Very true, that Wales v Belgium game changed football for ever!

The artificial pitch looks terrible.....they have had to put extra 'pellets' on it to slow it down and black filling pops up with every bounce of the ball.

Whilst happy to see good pitches international football should be on grass or the best surface available if it really has to be artificial......although there is no 4G yet at least the best available should be in place.

Andorra have not scored in their last 16 matches and not won in the last 44.....if ever there was an away banker this is it.

could be a few upsets tonight thats Turkey down 1-0 as well

Well that's me managed to jinx two teams already and the games aren't even 30 minutes in.

EDIT

Three teams, the dutch are down as well.

Well done Cyprus, result of the night.

I'd possibly agree although Iceland skelping Turkey 3-0 is a cracker.

Iceland seem to get better and better every campaign yet go unnoticed. They seem to be bringing through some good youngsters these days, and those same youngsters are doing the business in the full team.

Result of the round has to be Albania beating Portugal though. Although, Northern Ireland beating Hungary was a surprise. I could still think of other great results.

Who said internationals were boring. :jjyay:

Archived