M?kel? update...

AirHearts

Saw M?kel? playing today in HJK against the reigning Finnish champions Tampere United, a match which HJK won 5-1.

Although M?kel? lacked a bit of sharpness and could (and maybe should) have scored a goal, I was quite impressed with his intelligent runs and the way he read the game. I am not sure he is "Heart's level", but I certainly feel he deserved to show what he can. If Frail is willing to let Clum try and fail over and over again, why couldn't M?kel? get a few chances?

Ray Winstone
Saw M?kel? playing today in HJK against the reigning Finnish champions Tampere United, a match which HJK won 5-1.

Although M?kel? lacked a bit of sharpness and could (and maybe should) have scored a goal, I was quite impressed with his intelligent runs and the way he read the game. I am not sure he is "Heart's level", but I certainly feel he deserved to show what he can. If Frail is willing to let Clum try and fail over and over again, why couldn't M?kel? get a few chances?

Probably because he is on a heft appearance and goal bonus.

The club dont want to produce the green.

The Old Tolbooth

We should get that Sadjak fella signed, he scored a hat trick in the game!

Guest u01dg3

:mad:makela is rubbish, he will never ever play for hearts again. Hope he does well wherever he ends up, but he just couldnt cut it.

We should get that Sadjak fella signed, he scored a hat trick in the game!

Sadjak was terrific! Another one who looked like a great player was number 17 Dawda Bah... he is really skillful

jack D and coke
:mad:makela is rubbish, he will never ever play for hearts again. Hope he does well wherever he ends up, but he just couldnt cut it.

Aye we all got so many games to make our mind up about that so we did. The striking sensation that is calum elliot kept him out the team. How could anyone expect to compete with him. Makela never got a look in and if he was worse than clum then i'd eat my hat. He's probably got more goals than him and mole put together in his brief appearances.

Corrie Jambo

None of us knows how good he was. He like quite a few did not get a proper run un the team.

One thing he can do is score goals.

Sadjak was terrific! Another one who looked like a great player was number 17 Dawda Bah... he is really skillful

Dawda Bah...............is that a real name :P

Think of the fun the journos would have with that over here ;)

Archived