"I tried to renew my season ticket"

JennytheJambo

MackaysCentreSpot

Jenny you need to get in touch with **Derek Mathews**.

He is the head of the ticket office.

This thread is a nonsence, why are people intent on making this the ticket office's fault??

Jenny is going to have to take this as a (rather expensive) leason learned.

If she gets a discount then anybody could give the same sob story and chance gettin a discount.

Guest Chester1874

totally agree.

why post when you can phone, go to TO or renew on web? Also you would have been at tynie for a few matches after you posted the form and could have gone in to ask the Q.

Sorry but TO not at fault here.

Chad Sexington
Ring the Evening News sports desk and tell Barry Gordon you've got a story for him. Embarras the club into giving you the reduced rate.

Aye right.

"Hold the front page. We have a real scoop here. Filthy Liths fail to pay for loyal season ticket holders postage"

I think it might have to be a slow news day for that to sneak in. It wouldn't even get in the Gorgie Dalry Gazzette.

:rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
am surprised to hear of your complaint of a bad attitude from the ticket office as they have been very helpful in the past with customers.

:rofl:

You've got to be joking.

Miller Jambo 60
Sorry, no sympathy for the OP here.

How hard is it to check you've paid the correct postage?

MR perfect i wish i was you NOT

Chad Sexington
MR perfect i wish i was you NOT

Well that's me told. :sad:

Read a lot of Oscar Wilde do you?

Gigolo-Aunt
I feel violated.

:sad:

Its best just to leave Doug and his ramblings alone.

ps

Did you get that package I sent you?

Sure I marked the postage correct.

I went down to Tynecastle on the first deadline day to renew my season tickets.............................

I could not believe the length of the queue! There wasn't one!!!!!

What an improvement, HMFC must have listened to the concerns from the fans on how badly the ticket office was being run, and done something about it.

Treat the supporters like sh#te, sign third rate players, no manager and play a brand of football that would struggle to keep you in the pub league and hey presto no more queues!............Brilliant!

Your situation does not surprise me, HMFC at this moment in time are a complete joke.

Chad Sexington
Its best just to leave Doug and his ramblings alone.

ps

Did you get that package I sent you?

Sure I marked the postage correct.

You haven't lived till you've been "Douged". :confused:

Sorry, I had to send your package back.

The postage was short and who in their right mind would pay a charge for someone else's incompetence?

;)

john brownlee
Ring the Evening News sports desk and tell Barry Gordon you've got a story for him. Embarras the club into giving you the reduced rate.

try embarrassing the post office as it probably never even reached Tynecastle. Generally under paid mail go to back to the sorting office with the postie, as he/she is supposed to leave a note telling the receiver their is an under paid package no more details than a tick on a piece of paper. I now never go to the sorting office to receive mail as probably the same with Hearts and most business. the one and only time I did it I had to travel first thing in morning as they are only open at certain times and the sorting office is at least four miles away, they then had the cheek to ask me for ?1.50 (I think cant remember) but it was about that, I asked to see the package and they told me its not their policy. On receiving the package it turned out to be one of those over sized circulars. needless to say I was not happy, no point in arguing with the jobsworthy numptie behind the desk, I wrote to the PO and got a bog standard letter explaining the new letter sizes weights etc along with the new costs. They obvious had not read my letter so therefore not realising I was the receiver of the mail.

So whereas I have sympathy with the OP I really cant see how you can blame Hearts. People are too readily making the TO scapegoats for their own mistakes personally I have never had a problem with the TO or the shop but then I'm easy pleased.

Maybe the postie guy that comes on KB will explain the correct procedure and put the record straight before you give another story to the eveninghobo

Walter Payton
try embarrassing the post office as it probably never even reached Tynecastle. Generally under paid mail go to back to the sorting office with the postie, as he/she is supposed to leave a note telling the receiver their is an under paid package no more details than a tick on a piece of paper. I now never go to the sorting office to receive mail as probably the same with Hearts and most business. the one and only time I did it I had to travel first thing in morning as they are only open at certain times and the sorting office is at least four miles away, they then had the cheek to ask me for ?1.50 (I think cant remember) but it was about that, I asked to see the package and they told me its not their policy. On receiving the package it turned out to be one of those over sized circulars. needless to say I was not happy, no point in arguing with the jobsworthy numptie behind the desk, I wrote to the PO and got a bog standard letter explaining the new letter sizes weights etc along with the new costs. They obvious had not read my letter so therefore not realising I was the receiver of the mail.

So whereas I have sympathy with the OP I really cant see how you can blame Hearts. People are too readily making the TO scapegoats for their own mistakes personally I have never had a problem with the TO or the shop but then I'm easy pleased.

Maybe the postie guy that comes on KB will explain the correct procedure and put the record straight before you give another story to the eveninghobo

Not sure if he'll be able to John, they've probably all been on strike since the last time the regualations changed...

You haven't lived till you've been "Douged". :confused:

Sorry, I had to send your package back.

The postage was short and who in their right mind would pay a charge for someone else's incompetence?

;)

If you weren't so busy revelling in someone else's misfortune, you might have noticed that most are giving the TO pelters for the rotten customer service. Not the fact that they refused her the discounted price.

But hey, why miss a good opportunity to sneer.

Archived