'You Know'.. stated 37 times by Stubbs in 4 min Interview..

CJGJ

Elsewhere on skint.net, more delusional posters...

Whatever the budget was for players this season was should be scrapped we need 4 quality players in before Monday who will drag us kicking and screaming back to SPL

So they should scrap the budget to bring in more players? Sounds like they are advocating living beyond their means, or cheating as they like to refer to it.

Stubbs is the same as Weir, Calderwood and Csaba, an assistant struggling with the step up to being the boss. On the subject of 'you know' interviews, John McGlynn was really bad for this a couple of years ago when in charge at Tynie, I remember some dire radio interviews 'you know'

The guy really has to take some lessons in speaking publicly, didn't do himself any favours at all just made himself look so out of his depth. And to bring Man U into it was cringe worthy.

tartofmidlothian

Stubbs is the same as Weir, Calderwood and Csaba, an assistant struggling with the step up to being the boss. On the subject of 'you know' interviews, John McGlynn was really bad for this a couple of years ago when in charge at Tynie, I remember some dire radio interviews 'you know'

Really?

Gordonmabon1
Reminds me a bit of the Davie Weir situation. Had a bit of coaching experience at Everton, good reputation as a player, get's the Sheffield Utd job after they were relegated to League 1 with the remit to get them back into the Championship, then gets sacked with Utd sitting in the relegation places. He clearly didn't know what he was doing and it appears Stubbs could be in the same boat.

The question is, how long will Hibs give Stubbs if results don't start to improve?

Answer is, as long as they like!

BangkokHearts

Whomever is hiring their managers is doing a grand job.

They pick a loser every single time!

It would probably work out better if they just picked one at random out of a hat.

37 "you knows", 328 to the power of 12 blinks.

And with only one eye. Amazing. What could he do if he blinked with them both?

What we all have to remember that Stubb's was brought to the wee team to get them out of the Championship.

From what I have seen, I think he is on target to meet that expectation.

Leave the man alone, he is doing a fine job.

What a classic interview and it means we can now have a new game....................

How many times will he say 'you know' in an interview ?

Interview will no doubt be available later on the BBC but once you start listening for the phrase it becomes hypnotic and you don't listen to the words just the phrase

Yup did notice that, was going to post the same (you know) was effin hilarious, lost count, and the interview was so funny as he was complaining how depleted the squad is and it has affected them the most. Eh naw Mr knobs, just wait till you get a signing embargo, and points deduction, then you will really be hurting, you knobend.

Derek Adams is a stick on to somersault in for him.

the good news is Hibs probably can't afford to sack Stubbs this season. Next season will be different. His target is probably the play-offs this season and promotion next season.

But if things are that bad and they get into relegation trouble...

Odds on hibs to win the league 25/1.(Hearts 7/5)

To finish second behind rangers 11/2 (Hearts 1/4)

Stubbs second fav to be binned at 4/1 shortened from 14/1 a week ago (source:Victor)

Have to say Robbie likes a y'know too. In their interviews after the derby RN won the y'know count comfortably, as he did the game.

Odds on hibs to win the league 25/1.(Hearts 7/5)

To finish second behind rangers 11/2 (Hearts 1/4)

Stubbs second fav to be binned at 4/1 shortened from 14/1 a week ago (source:Victor)

Quoting myself here, but that works out to the bookies saying we are 18 times more likely to win the league and 22 times more likely to to finish second behind rangers. I think.

The Comedian

I won't really slag the bloke as he seems alright however he has dropped a clanger taking that job. At least Ian Murray was smart enough to knock it back.

Archived