'You Know'.. stated 37 times by Stubbs in 4 min Interview..

CJGJ

What a classic interview and it means we can now have a new game....................

How many times will he say 'you know' in an interview ?

Interview will no doubt be available later on the BBC but once you start listening for the phrase it becomes hypnotic and you don't listen to the words just the phrase

Pants Shaton

Was there time for any other words?

Unlucky

Big club

Fans deserve better

Bad refereeing

Turn it round

Etc.

Stubbs is not a moron apart from being stupid to go to Hobboes , I respect his footballing abilities in his career. But he's lost it now.

But he is quite weak, He'll lose the dressing room. They are used to being shouted at.

My anger just now is that he just stated when told Hearts had adjusted, as " We had much more to do to adjust "

Again he belittles Hearts. He's doing it quite a bit.

I couldnt believe that...how totally uninspiring...how droll....how to sound like you cant motivate or command respect from anyone by repeating the same dross over and over again...triple cringe as the young hip ones say.....

Paulie Walnut

Asked how Hearts had adapted and hibs hadn't his replay was " we have had more to deal with and have a different situation, we have had a new manager and new players" he then went on to compare them to Man Utd and Van Gaal!!!

We are under his skin already, some of the excuses are pathetic considering we were in a worse position that they can ever imagine with admin and the like.

Inadequate wee manager for an inadequate wee club.

Looking forward to him continuing to lose with flair until the next AGM when Petrie does his standard deflection sacking.

:pleasing:

bigsuperslim1874

He said Hibs have had the worst circumstances/upheaval. :wiggo:

I genuinely couldn't believe he said that. I forgot about everything that happened with the club and the 10/11 players we have brought in over the summer. That obviously doesn't count!

Fool.

Inadequate wee manager for an inadequate wee club.

That makes him a perfect fit. A marriage made in heaven, for sure.

Asked how Hearts had adapted and hibs hadn't his replay was " we have had more to deal with and have a different situation, we have had a new manager and new players" he then went on to compare them to Man Utd and Van Gaal!!!

We are under his skin already, some of the excuses are pathetic considering we were in a worse position that they can ever imagine with admin and the like.

Hibs are Man u and Stubbs is Van Gaal.

Sounds like Hibs. At least they can console themselves that they are battle hardened relegation fighters.

There's a Stubbs Cringe! he should have stuck to paintin horses.

Lets hear it for the Stubbs Cringe

Have to agree with his comments, they got rid of a manager and have new personnel, whereas Hearts have the established squad they have had for years, their Executive staff, Levein etc and coach Neilson have had a long time to get used to their players, have used the same formations and tactics for a few seasons now.

Check if Stubbs had Brocoli last night for dinner , I did and it makes my thinking and memory all strange, its frustrating you know.

torino calcio

I couldnt believe that...how totally uninspiring...how droll....how to sound like you cant motivate or command respect from anyone by repeating the same dross over and over again...triple cringe as the young hip ones say.....

That sounds like Calderwood.

I Have said it before on here this man has not got a clue he is the worst of a long line of incumbents to manage that club

He better start getting his gardening skills up to scratch

Terry will be able to sort him out with some cuttings.

Listened to that on the way home. Said to my mate that he's already lost the plot and is a bawhair away from losing the dressing room. They are in freefall, and FoIs won't save them.

The Stubbs legacy:

"I would never field a weakened side, I always put out my best team to lose".

Allegedly ;)

hearts_crazy

That had me shouting at the radio, what a load of shite Was he even listening to himself? Hibs are losers Alan, just deal with it.

What a classic interview and it means we can now have a new game....................

Interview will no doubt be available later on the BBC but once you start listening for the phrase it becomes hypnotic and you don't listen to the words just the phrase

We can call it Hobo Bingo

He said that Hibs need to change their mindset.

Good luck with that one!

So he's not interested in signing the Thumb then?

At one point he actually used 'you know' back to back. Must be some sort of record. Wonder if he'll reach the mythical triple 'you know' before he's sacked.

totally agree. But I honestly believe he did well in holding himself back because it was clear he wanted to say it was because we were an effing shambles when I took over and the way the club had been run was a joke. I think he 7s doing well in being diplomatic and in trying to shift focus because he knows how rotten club is and it needs total overhaul before they get into top half never mimd top league

You have to wonder why Hibs appointed the guy, given he had no previous managerial experience.

Going by his interviews, it surely cannot have been because he impressed Dempster with an articulate and coherent vision of how he planned to take the club forward. Also, he doesn't strike me as the type that would be a wizz with PowerPoint.

You have to wonder why Hibs appointed the guy, given he had no previous managerial experience.

Going by his interviews, it surely cannot have been because he impressed Dempster with an articulate and coherent vision of how he planned to take the club forward. Also, he doesn't strike me as the type that would be a wizz with PowerPoint.

really good point. With no experience you would think passion, intellect, drive and vision would have been there..but im sorry he does speak like he has headed ball away a few too many times

He also said "crappy", you know. Claimed there were " words" in the dressing room after the match, you know but didn't want to go on about it, you know, then proceeded to go on about not wanting to go on about it for about a minute, you know.

Loved the fact he then said they had more to deal with than we did over the summer, you know. They are obsessed, he's only been there a month and he's talking about us as if it's a competition to see who had lost the most players, you know.

tartofmidlothian

I've said before that Hibs and Man U are very comparable this season. Both got squads who let them down abysmally last season that they can't afford to punt en masse and replace.

I heard that interview. It was utterly cringeworthy. Stubbs is not the man Leean Dempster was convinced he was. He came over as a gibbering banger. He has been handed the s***** baton from his predecessor and will be the next managerial failure at a club Graham Spiers tonight called "cursed"!

He got the job because he was cheap as chips.

The players don't see a leader in him and the fans are turning on him already.

After every half time talk, the wee team come out playing even worse.

You don't know what you're doing.You don't know what you're doing

They will never admit it, but I'd bet one or two of them are thinking that they should have stuck just a wee bit longer with Fenlon.

Reminds me a bit of the Davie Weir situation. Had a bit of coaching experience at Everton, good reputation as a player, get's the Sheffield Utd job after they were relegated to League 1 with the remit to get them back into the Championship, then gets sacked with Utd sitting in the relegation places. He clearly didn't know what he was doing and it appears Stubbs could be in the same boat.

The question is, how long will Hibs give Stubbs if results don't start to improve?

The Stubbs legacy:

"I would never field a weakened side, I always put out my best team to lose".

Allegedly ;)

nice one!

Of course the obvious thing would be to say you can't judge a team after 4 games though tbh 9 points behind already might be too much

They are after 3rd or 4th but he can't say that yet.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I heard that interview. It was utterly cringeworthy. Stubbs is not the man Leean Dempster was convinced he was. He came over as a gibbering banger. He has been handed the s***** baton from his predecessor and will be the next managerial failure at a club Graham Spiers tonight called "cursed"!

The club ain't cursed, it's just dogshit.

wattie exploited

its funny he says all the things that wee pat felon ,and terry butcher said every ******* excuse for the diddy team that they are :110: and going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :afro:

A man seriously out of his comfort zone.

In any job you always get people who think they could do their bosses job and when they get it they discover it is harder than they thought.

tartofmidlothian

The question is, will Hibs have the money to pay off Stubbs if results don't start to improve?

FTFY.

Archived