Worst Football Song Ever

Makween

"Walter kidd, Walter kidd".Fecking really anoying and coming from a team that have not won the big cup in a :107years:

Do you mean Albert Kidd?

That old gramophone number they play at Fester, some old boy singing like he's got crocodile clips on his nads. It does help to get you even more up for the game though.

The same old boy that sings a song along the lines of "Hearts, Hearts..." or something like that...

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
'We are the people' - it's irritating. And clearly, they're just not 'the people' at all.

'Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeeeeeen....Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeeeeeeen' - dunno why, it just bugs me something chronic.

'Gretna clap clap clap' - it might just be their supporter demographic but it always sound like it's being chanted by a bunch of squeaky old women.

'Que sera, sera...whatever will be, will beeeee...' - it's like someone recognised that it was probably a good tune to use, but couldn't be bothered making a proper football related lyric. It's rubbish.

Have to admit I'm slightly jealous of 'Sunshine on Leith' and 'You'll Never Walk Alone' though. They're both great songs, regardless of which teams they're connected with.

Is that not sung in England during the FA Cup?

Que sera, sera whatever will be will be, we're going to Wembley, que sera sera

Bunny Munro

I laughed when the hobos sung "oh, Craig Gordons away" on the first day of the season, remebering the number of players they'd lost.

Toxteth O'Grady
What a sh**** home support gets on my ti**.

But it's made slightly more amusing when nobody sings it and the signer changes it to what s**Te away support.

Actually the worst is probably...

"Dunfermline Dunfermline

Athletic is the team we all adore

Dunfermline Dunfermline

we cheer when we see them score."

Aaaah, old times. Those were the days. When you coming back? :D

Jambo Hoggie

Can anyone remember that sh*ty Scotland song on Real radio just after we beat Ukraine?

"Oh the wallpaper sticks to the wall"?

F*****g awful.

Is that not sung in England during the FA Cup?

Que sera, sera whatever will be will be, we're going to Wembley, que sera sera

Yup. And I can't stand it.

I don't know why, but it just really irritates me....

marsha_takis

The worst from my experience has to be the rock hibs anthem played at half time:eek: Anyone know the one i'm getting at?

Pants Shaton
The worst from my experience has to be the rock hibs anthem played at half time:eek: Anyone know the one i'm getting at?

'Hibeeee Hibernian. Hibeeeeeeeeee Hibernian'

Which starts with the line:

'When I was young my daddy took me down to Easter Road - He lifted me up high upon his shoulders'

The tools on Hobos.net rate this as the best Hibs song according to a recent poll:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=1531315

shaun.lawson

This one:

I actually like Liverpool, and think YNWA on a tense European night is the absolute business. But 'Campione' drives me nuts: it's the most annoying footie song I can ever recall.

Commander Harris
This one:

I actually like Liverpool, and think YNWA on a tense European night is the absolute business. But 'Campione' drives me nuts: it's the most annoying footie song I can ever recall.

the pathetic artur boruc chant to that tune is even worse!

Miller Jambo 60
You'll Never Walk Alone

OH TO OH TO be a Hibee must be the worst . what a shower of rankers.:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Hearts brung out a song for the Scottish Cup Final of 1996.

It was really, honestly brutally embarrasing.

One line was:

"We're there, we're there, the Jambos are there. This is 1996 and we will show you all the tricks"

Brutal.

hearts_crazy

H-i-b-e-r-n-i-a-n Hibernian nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Someone get me a bucket

Glory glory to the hobos is pretty crap too

hoof.hearted

I did chuckle a wee bit when opposing fans (think the hobos started it) started singing the ditty about what Paul Hartley & Vlad do in their spare time.:)

But what was hilarious was when opposing fans (definately hobos) KEPT singing it once Hartley left & Vlad had fallen from grace.:rofl::rofl:

As if we cared even if it was true by this time.:106years:

alwaysthereinspirit

# i b e r n i a n

#ibernian

# i b e r n i a n

#ibernian.

Cuts me to the core. :107years:

Archived