Home strip online available online NOW!

Gannet

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All sizes out of stock as of now.....according to the site!!

Painful as it let me get right through to the checkout process then came up out of stock

Painful as it let me get right through to the checkout process then came up out of stock

Yep, same "wonderful" experience for me too....bloody hell this must be the fastest selling thing in history. Makes a new iPhone launch look tame in comparison!!

It said 9am, by 9:09am all mediums were gone apparently!

Mystic Meg called them all in to a seance

Yep, same "wonderful" experience for me too....bloody hell this must be the fastest selling thing in history. Makes a new iPhone launch look tame in comparison!!

I reckon they must have had about 1 of each size in stock.

It said 9am, by 9:09am all mediums were gone apparently!

Aye all 2XL were gone by 9:03!! A lot of us carrying a few extra holiday pounds

maroonlegions

Wisnae hanging aboot this morning was logging in and out at 8.50am then managed to buy one at 8.58, it even let me create a new pass word as i had forgotten mine, what a nervous wreck i was, as i as expecting some feck up when i logged on again with my new pass word, lol.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Got mine just before 9.00. Logged in early and just kept refreshing. First football top I'll ever have worn for a team I didn't play for, it has such a special meaning.

Tried at 8:58 and could by yet, then next able to try at 9:09 and sold out. Frustrating!

Did the same to me :furious3:

maroonlegions

Got mine just before 9.00. Logged in early and just kept refreshing. First football top I'll ever have worn for a team I didn't play for, it has such a special meaning.

That is how i got mine, 8.58am to be precise.

I put one in the cart at 9, when I went to pay it disappeared... I kept trying to justify ?45 for something I wouldn't wear... That's that solved

Oneneilberry

8.58 all the way to checkout then sold out too..Anyone in the club store want to buy me a large top for the laddie I'll send you the money :)

I put one in the cart at 9, when I went to pay it disappeared... I kept trying to justify ?45 for something I wouldn't wear... That's that solved

:spoton:

This is the stage I'm getting to now, too...it's a thing of beauty and all that but I'm getting a bit fed up trying to buy it!!

Walter Bishop

Just got the wee man the home strip, he wanted Nicholson 11 but wouldnt accept that many letters? Hoep he is happy with Prince 17!! :pleasing:

When I was signed in I noticed there were 52 registered users and 398 non registered on the shops page, no wonder they sold out so quick :P

I realise that there is credit issues etc with what has happedned to Hearts recently, but surely if the website allowed us to reserve sold out products, they could go to the supplier and give them an accurate figure of the minimum numbers / sizes required rather than getting a delivery of what must have been 1 box with 1 of each size.

maroonlegions

Is this a joke?

Did they only get in 20 strips?

FFS, come on. This is a beyond a p*** take

Maybe only a certain number were available to buy on line, the Mrs had the car running just in case i failed on line, can imagine the scenes as one speed away to the club shop. lol.

Gutted, tried to buy one a week ago - appeared online but was sold out, tried again today but seems there was only a very limited stock - please update the site and bring more in!!!

bigis semiauskas

Nae excuses for all the bleaters on here, just been in shop all sizes available and shop deed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nae excuses for all the bleaters on here, just been in shop all sizes available and shop deed

Looks like I will trekking it up to the shop then.

maroonlegions

Knew it, there was only ever a certain number made available to buy on line.

Oneneilberry

true i'll just jump in the car for a 250 mile trip..pretty sure my boss will be cool with that.

If the shop is dead then why don't they put more stock online???

They have

YYYASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

yas!.gif

Just got mine, XL - may need to lose a couple of pounds for it though.....

:bitgay:

maroonlegions

This.

Could be a waiting game to see how they sell from the shop, if slow ect some might go back on line for sale.

maroonlegions

Bet you there is someone on the bus or car going down to the shop and has logged on here and now finds out they are available again on line. SCENES.

Bet you there is someone on the bus or car going down to the shop and has logged on here and now finds out they are available again on line. SCENES.

:lol:

What delivery option did you take.

1-2 days I think - ?7.50. Dear but I've been waiting for ages for this. Hope they don't try to charge me even more for shipping to Belfast.

This shouldn't be difficult to do.

"Due to the supply issues we have with the replica kits, we've decided to make these a pre-order only. From 1 September we will take pre-order reservations and as stock becomes available you will be notified and have seven days to process payment. All kit that has not been allocated to a pre-order will go on general sale with a date announced on the official website"

That way, everybody that wants one joins a queue, no fussing about which day they become available and easy allocation for the shop staff.

Is it really that hard to manage?

maroonlegions

1-2 days I think - ?7.50. Dear but I've been waiting for ages for this. Hope they don't try to charge me even more for shipping to Belfast.

I chose standard delivery @ ?5.95 .

maroonlegions

Wonder if it would be possible to go down to the shop today and pick my top up, i know i ordered it on line and payed for delivery but i am impatient and want it now.Anyone know if this is possible, heading down that way today anyway.

Just got back. Was at the store about half 9. Big queue round the carpark, but had died down as I was leaving. Plenty strips, all sizes when I left.

over 100 in the queue at 9am and even bigger queue when I left at 9.20. Not sure there will be many left after today

over 100 in the queue at 9am and even bigger queue when I left at 9.20. Not sure there will be many left after today

Strange someone said the shop was dead.

maroonlegions

I've just checked online and all sizes are still showing as out of stock.

Out of stock AGAIN on line, its turning in to last seasons Hibs relegation comedy show. lol.

Archived