Is this Motherwell FC now being ripped......

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

Mark Reynolds apparently going to the Huns for 800K - back of the Express this morning.

Apparently McCormack off aswell as Hughes and Porter.

...........and dare I say Mr Magoo ( sorry McGhee ) looking Gorgie Bound:rolleyes:

Now ofcourse this is all PURE speculation............:eek:

ToadKiller Dog
Mark Reynolds apparently going to the Huns for 800K - back of the Express this morning.

Apparently McCormack off aswell as Hughes and Porter.

...........and dare I say Mr Magoo ( sorry McGhee ) looking Gorgie Bound:rolleyes:

Now ofcourse this is all PURE speculation............:eek:

If all above is true ,then it leads me to think will decent you scots talent ever learn when it comes to the lure of the uglies and that Well have bust there budget and will pay for it next season.

sandylejambo

unfortunatly team like motherwell have to sell to survive, the huns know this, so do we

Ibrahim Tall

With Reynolds off to Rangers that'll be another nail in the coffin of Wanksters "big move". :)

I would be more than happy if MM brings Hughes, McCormack and Porter with him if he is our new manager

Yep whilst binning Stewart, Ivaskevicius, Elliot and Mole.

I would be more than happy if MM brings Hughes, McCormack and Porter with him if he is our new manager

Let hope he brings Porter with him.

This is the kind of striker, we have been missing.

Victor Meldrew
If all above is true ,then it leads me to think will decent you scots talent ever learn when it comes to the lure of the uglies and that Well have bust there budget and will pay for it next season.

I agree that far too many decent Scottish players have ruined their careers by moving to the OF and becoming benchwarmers.

However, Kirk Broadfoot is someone who went there as a player who shouldn't have had a chance of getting near the first team, and yet he played in a UEFA Cup Final!

At the end of the day, money talks - a huge pay packet to do very little for a couple of years can soften the blow of no playing.

We_are_the_Hearts
Let hope he brings Porter with him.

This is the kind of striker, we have been missing.

Agreed, very impressed with him. Scores goals, good in the air and holds the ball up really well. Allows the midfield time to get up and support the attack.

Say What Again
Agreed, very impressed with him. Scores goals, good in the air and holds the ball up really well. Allows the midfield time to get up and support the attack.

Got his 18th on Saturday, miles ahead of anything we have.

Porter would be a very good signing. He's a handful for defenders and he scores goals. In the last 20 years, we've always played better when we've had a target man, something we've not had for the past two seasons.

Dr Ian Malcolm
Yep whilst binning Stewart, Ivaskevicius, Elliot and Mole.

McGhee (if he comes) could be the best thing to happen to Michael Stewart. The way MM's Motherwell play would suit Stewart down to the ground, plenty of passing and movement. If he can get Stephen Hughes playing well, he can sure as hell get Michael Stewart playing.

I'd bin Ivaskevicious despite his comedy value, and Elliot.

Bit premature with Mole, there's something there, he was starting to show it when Vladas brought him in but then we got it all wrong with him.

Fife jambo
McGhee (if he comes) could be the best thing to happen to Michael Stewart. The way MM's Motherwell play would suit Stewart down to the ground, plenty of passing and movement. If he can get Stephen Hughes playing well, he can sure as hell get Michael Stewart playing.

I'd bin Ivaskevicious despite his comedy value, and Elliot.

Bit premature with Mole, there's something there, he was starting to show it when Vladas brought him in but then we got it all wrong with him.

Yep, shame it isnt talent!!! :(

Archived