*** We Have No Cares - Hearts v Raith episode now online ***

Malcolm Tucker

Malcolm Tucker

Not a criticism but it's really bad luck that arguably the most talked about single incident of this season has occurred when Robert is on hols. I was in Paris myself at the weekend so I was really looking forward to hearing the show this week.

Hey ho, I'm sure the guys will have seen it and reference will be made to the incident and the fallout next week, though???

We are professionals Shaggy, the incident will be spoken about at length I'm sure!

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malcolm Tucker

• gashauskis9

• kolya

• :shitwine:

Not a criticism but it's really bad luck that arguably the most talked about single incident of this season has occurred when Robert is on hols. I was in Paris myself at the weekend so I was really looking forward to hearing the show this week.

Hey ho, I'm sure the guys will have seen it and reference will be made to the incident and the fallout next week, though???

More time for us all to work on our Anderson songs...

Malcolm Tucker

Indeed it has been recorded right after the match, just needs Nicol's artistic editing skills and it'll be online!

I have such terrible Monday grims today. :oldsad:

I'm going to struggle through as much as I can and then treat myself to a dose of WHNC. Reckon it'll be just the tonic.

If you open the RSS page in a browser that isn't Chrome, you should be presented with direct links for each episode in a nice list.

Thanks.

I managed to get it through iTunes.  Had in my head that itunes only streamed podcasts rather than download. :thumbsup:

Made stupid mistake of trying to explain to colleagues why I was a cackling mess in the corner of our silent office.

What an effort, BB. What an incredible effort. :laugh:

Malcolm Tucker

I'd like to once more extend my thanks to Mr. Bowie, came in at very short notice and still gave us an absolute winner of a song.

From now on I'll pretend I'm a last minute addition, maybe that'll help my frankly dire songs...

Skippy Doodle

Adam Eckersley is a fan of the songs.

This is the closest I've ever felt to being successful.

By all accounts he has been ribbed for them in the changing rooms haha

Malcolm Tucker

By all accounts he has been ribbed for them in the changing rooms haha

:lol:

Good!

Hopefully all others will soon realise they've been given the song treatment at some point.

Ribbing's for all.

Queen of the Southwitz... I nearly choked on my coffee. It was coming out of my nose and everything, my eyes were streaming. My colleagues thought I was having some sort of fit!

Lovin yer work guys. The bar has been significantly raised on the song front since my Ozturk Hallelujah effort :-).

Here's a suggestion. After the last game of the season, any chance of a live broadcast from the back room in Diggers with celebrity guests from the season (Fridgey Allstars)? Maybe a chance to hear "Robbie says get Zeifuik up", "Gomis in blue jeans" and "I believe in Neil Alexander" live? Could perhaps see if a couple of players would be up for it.

jamboinglasgow

:lol:

Good!

Hopefully all others will soon realise they've been given the song treatment at some point.

Ribbing's for all.

Imagine it being played each week in the dressing room, each player desperate to be the top man to get their own songs.

Malcolm Tucker

Lovin yer work guys. The bar has been significantly raised on the song front since my Ozturk Hallelujah effort :-).

Here's a suggestion. After the last game of the season, any chance of a live broadcast from the back room in Diggers with celebrity guests from the season (Fridgey Allstars)? Maybe a chance to hear "Robbie says get Zeifuik up", "Gomis in blue jeans" and "I believe in Neil Alexander" live? Could perhaps see if a couple of players would be up for it.

Got some big plans for the last game.

Watch this space.

:jjyay:

Nae singing in the Diggers please.

Malcolm Tucker

I know the girls who babysit for Eckersley. Info was from them

Brilliant!

I feel like a da embarrassing his children at a party.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Loved the QOTS episode.  Listened to it on my flight to Phoenix this morning, one thing i've become aware of is that it's impossible to focus on any work while listening!

At the risk of sparking the green eyed monster that may or may not lurk within Redm, what a voice Mr Redm has. Listening to him on a podcast could seriously turn me :)

Skippy Doodle

Brilliant!

I feel like a da embarrassing his children at a party.

I'm sure the show is a big hit with the squad. Just the media machine wouldn't want them admitting to it publicly

Got some big plans for the last game.

Watch this space.

:jjyay:

It ****ing better be a IJ or i'm staging a dirty protest wherever you record the show.

Craig Gordons Gloves

It ******* better be a IJ or i'm staging a dirty protest wherever you record the show.

Nah - i want a Simon/Fridgey/BB/Angus quartet to sing the final song of the season.  I hope that there will be a 'greatest hits' selection from this seasons songs in the last episode.

Nothing against IJ but those 4 would produce a spectacular song. IJ could be the guest star at the beginning and fading out to these 4.

Notbrainwashed

At the risk of sparking the green eyed monster that may or may not lurk within Redm, what a voice Mr Redm has. Listening to him on a podcast could seriously turn me :)

A career in erotic fiction audiobooks surely awaits Mr Redm.

Loved the QOTS episode.  Listened to it on my flight to Phoenix this morning, one thing i've become aware of is that it's impossible to focus on any work while listening!

I can't hide it any longer. Angus does have a particularly foxy voice.

But the good news is that I'm more than willing to share. Fire in, gents.