West Calder to Tynecastle on sunday

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Looking for a bit of information if anyone can help. I'm heading north tomorrow in preparation for the game on Sunday and will be staying at my brothers in West Calder. We were looking to go for a couple of pints before the game however the earliest train will not get us into Slateford until 1130 so I was wondering if anyone knew of any supporter buses in the West Calder area that has 2 spare seats we could use that would get us into Gorgie for around 11ish.

Thanks in advance.

oh ah grantona

First bus to Livingston or taxi, jump on a 27 from there

Supporters buses i doubt would have you in for 11. Livingston Hearts last pick up is East Calder at 11:10

Looking for a bit of information if anyone can help. I'm heading north tomorrow in preparation for the game on Sunday and will be staying at my brothers in West Calder. We were looking to go for a couple of pints before the game however the earliest train will not get us into Slateford until 1130 so I was wondering if anyone knew of any supporter buses in the West Calder area that has 2 spare seats we could use that would get us into Gorgie for around 11ish.

Thanks in advance.

Check the buses to Bathgate. Trains leave every half hour, just after the hour and just after half past.

Check the buses to Bathgate. Trains leave every half hour, just after the hour and just after half past.

:lol:

West Calder has a train station

Edit

take that back , sorry.

first train into edinburgh on Sunday doesn't leave West Calder until 11:10

How shit is that?

I am leaving g Bathgate about half nine as have to pick up my nephew early, I could pick you up and drop you off in sighthi about half nine...one time offer

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Get a taxi into Bathgate...cost about 15 quid I reckon then get the train from there...best bet

No early buses?

Not into Bathgate...you could get one into Livingston then catch the 27 but I reckon without looking at timetables you'll probably get into Gorgie area around the same time as you said earlier.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Thanks for the info guys, probably just gonna drive in and leave my car until Monday as it seems the easiest way.

Hmmm offer to go out my way to drive someone, they prefer to leave their own car on gorgie toad for 24 hours.....they must know I am a complete c##t

Hmmm offer to go out my way to drive someone, they prefer to leave their own car on gorgie toad for 24 hours.....they must know I am a complete c##t

LOL

Archived