UNITED LIE DOWN

Miller Jambo 60

The sad fact is that neither Rangers fans nor Celtic fans will ever feel the same way Hearts fans did in 1986. For the simple reason that whatever happens, they know they will be challenging for the league next year, the year after, and probably every year after that. So losing the title on GD (as Celtic did a few years back thanks to Austin's wondergoal) will at worst be a temporary annoyance.

Ironically, the closest the OF fans have probably come to that sort of despair is when they were beaten in the UEFA Cup final by Zenit/Porto. Because, like the league for Hearts, these are opportunities that don't come around too often.

Spellczech

Celtic got theirs at Motherwell a few seasons back for what they did to us in ?86. I don?t like either OF team but I think it would be very sad if this current Rangers team achieved a triple...

jambojim52

I would be more than happy at the result of this senario.

Midden lay down to the huns, Utd lay down to the tims.

Tims docked 40 points for feilding an illegal player

Huns docked 40 points for bribeing mccurry ( allegedly)

Unfortunealty that would give a euro spot to hubs, but as they will get pumped in the first round by norwegian fishermen, I could cope.:dribble:

Hilary Briss
I personally hope St Mirren laydown (again) to Rangers on monday night and let them hammer 12 past them.

That way Cellick can feel how I felt that day.

I agree, however it aint going to happen as Rangers dont have any ex players at St Midden to carve it up for them like Celtic had. You would have thought that absolute cant Frank McGarvey was still playing for Septic at the end of that game..........I hate that man with a passion:(

Hilary Briss
Celtic got theirs at Motherwell a few seasons back for what they did to us in ?86.

If they had been beat and Rangers had to put bucketloads past Hibs then maybe but nothing could ever compare to Dundee 86 mate.

loveofthegame
Hope Dundee utd lie down to the celtic ON THURSDAY and the huns feel like we did in 86.

cant stand the 2 of them but hey ho love to see the huns lose it now.

After that farce at Ibrox with utd and gers , i hope the huns rue the day

So you want Celtic to do over another side in the way they did us in '86!?

What a silly thing to say.

**** Celtic, hope Utd do the business and Rangers win it. Can't see it though

We_are_the_Hearts

Hope Rangers blow it so I can laugh at the likes of Weir, Novo, McGregor, Boyd, Thomson............................all wee pwicks who think they are hard men now they play for Rangers! ;)

Take Cuellar, Ferguson and Darcheville out that team and they are single fish:)

If Dundee Utd should lie down to Celtic in the last game because of the refereeing against Rangers, then shouldn't Aberdeen also lie down to Rangers on the same day since they had a perfectly good goal disallowed at Parkhead recently?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Hope Dundee utd lie down to the celtic ON THURSDAY and the huns feel like we did in 86.

cant stand the 2 of them but hey ho love to see the huns lose it now.

After that farce at Ibrox with utd and gers , i hope the huns rue the day

The huddle board is that way ----------------------------->

jambojim52
The huddle board is that way ----------------------------->

Now that is what is wrong with this board. Every thread recently about rangers and the stock reply is you are a tim. THIS is a HEARTS board and hatered of anything OF should not be taken this low. Can't understand why there are so many hun supporters on here. Can't remember if there was this much out cry when celtic were winning the league but if there was it's a disgrace. WE are HEARTS and we hate the OF. Anyone not agreeing with that statement should be ashamed.

MacDonald Jardine
Now that is what is wrong with this board. Every thread recently about rangers and the stock reply is you are a tim. THIS is a HEARTS board and hatered of anything OF should not be taken this low. Can't understand why there are so many hun supporters on here. Can't remember if there was this much out cry when celtic were winning the league but if there was it's a disgrace. WE are HEARTS and we hate the OF. Anyone not agreeing with that statement should be ashamed.

How about "We are Hearts and we hate only Rangers?"

jambojim52
How about "We are Hearts and we hate only Rangers?"

Wrong!! We are HEARTS and hate the OF

End off.

I'd like to see Rangers throw it away purely because they pretty much had it in the bag up till a few weeks ago.

To see them throw that away would amuse me.

If it was vice versa and celtic had had the upper hand and it was only theirs to throw away, i'd want them to do so as well.

End off.

Rather odd that Celtic related debates aren't allowed then.

jambojim52
Rather odd that Celtic related debates aren't allowed then.

Sorry you've lost me there. I have no problem with debates about either of the OF, incidents in games ,ref decisions ect ect. Can't stand the OF love in with congrats to Rankers/Celtic and so on. The bigot brothers are a plook on Scottish football's arse and I for one hope they both fail in every game they play. ( well maybe not against hibs, but I still won't suport them).

truejambo81

I cant stand the pair of the Glasgow teams. I dont hold one in a higher contempt over the other but in saying that I would like to see Rangers loose the league to Celtic.

It would shut up all the Rangers fans I work with who have been saying that they are the dugs bawz this season. It would be a fine reward for the anti-football they have been playing this season......

Midloth_Iain

I would be perfectly happy for neither team to win the League. Sadly that cant happen so I dont give a shi* who prevails.

I will enjoy the tears on the losers faces though.;)

I've wanted Celtic to beat them to the title ever since Ferguson played basketball in the lead up to there opening goal in the semi final. Hopefully they have something to play for on the Thursday so they'll be tired for QOTS.

alwaysthereinspirit
That'll never, ever happen in the SPL....

Correct. We would need a full season of EVERY team playing on a level playing field week in and week out to see an honest winner in Scotland. Like you said that will never ever happen in the SPL.

MacDonald Jardine

End off.

You might want to exlain that to certain others.

John Findlay

Rangers win tonight(a result never in doubt). Both win on Thursday but remarkably they both end up with the identical goal difference. Big argument then ensues as to who should be winners.

A play off at Hampden is announced. 10 mins in a massive riot occurs and much to the chagrin of Gordon Smith the SPL award the title to Motherwell.

Both Celtic and Rangers are banned sine die from the SPL and all competitive football in Scotland.

Then I woke up realising it was all a dream. I couldnt give a Donald Duck which one of them wins the league.

John

Rudolf's Mate
I personally hope St Mirren laydown (again) to Rangers on monday night and let them hammer 12 past them.

That way Cellick can feel how I felt that day, even tho I was only 12. There's no way St Midden will ever do that though.

Spot on mate..... I cried my eyes out and it still riles me. I am not one for saying that they blatantly threw the game however has anyone seen the replays of the game??? I recall one of the last goals they caught St Midden on the break and it was 2 on 2. The Smeltic player with the ball was pretty much going down the middle of the park with the other Smeltic player going wide. Rather than St Midden attacking the ball or even 1 going for the ball and the other taking the runner, both players went for the runner giving the guy with the ball a clear run on goal!!!! :mad:

I didn't actually see this till about 6 or so years later and I was a bit sceptical about people saying they threw the game, but seeing that sold it for me!

Get a grip. :mad:

Having benefited from a clear lie-down in 1986, you now want ra sellik to benefit again? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

End off.

no we dinna just hate the auld firm well I certainly don't I hate all other teams apart from Hearts

END OFF !!!!!!

Guest S.U.S.S.

I point out a Celtic minded post, you then tell me thats whats wrong with the board and you then infer im a hun?

quick, use "end off" or "fact" to end things.

The truth is, people can dislike one side of the old firm more than the other, it doesnt make them bigots.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I've wanted Celtic to beat them to the title ever since Ferguson played basketball in the lead up to there opening goal in the semi final. Hopefully they have something to play for on the Thursday so they'll be tired for QOTS.

Yes a QoS win would be such a laugh, imagin ethe emails!!!!!, but have to want Rankgers to win the title im afraid.

Dr. Bapswent

I want QoS to win the final and for the Rankgers fans to go balistic again and destroy hampden and the surrounding area.

Classy chaps.

Frodo Jambo

Couldn't care less which one of them wins the league.

What would be funny though is if QOS play a defensive 4 5 1 in the Scottish Cup final, holding out for a 0-0 draw after extra time and then winning it on penalties. That, I suggest, would be poetic justice.

Aberdeen 1 Rangers 0 & Dundee United 5 Celtic 0

or

Aberdeen 0 Rangers 5 & Dundee United 0 Celtic 1

May have the sums wrong here but this sort of scenario will leave both on the same points and goal difference

I know not what happens next but if they could then play each other in a sudden death (chance would be a fine thing) then the media, SPL & SFA (apart from the rest of the free thinking world) would claim this as a major triumph for Scottish football.

We would then witness mass riots in Glasgow and elsewhere in Scotland, complete carnage, stabbings, kickings & deaths regardless of who wins.

A super advert for Scotland "the most violent small country in the world" bring it on I say

Commander Harris

considering that many posters on this board that have certain viewpoints are constantly tagged as being "huns" I find this post a tad ironic. In fact, you even do it in the same post!

it might make people feel better to dismiss such people as "huns" but they are Hearts supporters like it or not.

Dr. Bapswent
considering that many posters on this board that have certain viewpoints are constantly tagged as being "huns" I find this post a tad ironic. In fact, you even do it in the same post!

it might make people feel better to dismiss such people as "huns" but they are Hearts supporters like it or not.

Mini Hun!!

BURN HIM!

burnWitch3.jpg

Commander Harris
Mini Hun!!

BURN HIM!

burnWitch3.jpg

urgh!

I hope you don't consider that a likeness!

Dr. Bapswent
urgh!

I hope you don't consider that a likeness!

What do you mean?

That was taken in the Westfield on the night out!

Aberdeen 1 Rangers 0 & Dundee United 5 Celtic 0

or

Aberdeen 0 Rangers 5 & Dundee United 0 Celtic 1

May have the sums wrong here but this sort of scenario will leave both on the same points and goal difference

I know not what happens next but if they could then play each other in a sudden death (chance would be a fine thing) then the media, SPL & SFA (apart from the rest of the free thinking world) would claim this as a major triumph for Scottish football.

We would then witness mass riots in Glasgow and elsewhere in Scotland, complete carnage, stabbings, kickings & deaths regardless of who wins.

A super advert for Scotland "the most violent small country in the world" bring it on I say

Think it comes down to goal scored.

Your way sounds better though.

The Old Tolbooth
What do you mean?

That was taken in the Westfield on the night out!

Where did you get that pic of Kaz? :D

jambojim52
I point out a Celtic minded post, you then tell me thats whats wrong with the board and you then infer im a hun?

quick, use "end off" or "fact" to end things.

The truth is, people can dislike one side of the old firm more than the other, it doesnt make them bigots.

I was having a rant about OF sympathisers and did not mean to infer you supported either of the OF. The fact that someone else has pointed this out means I phrased it wrong, and I apologise. The point I was making still stands. Too many on here LOVE rangers to the extent they can't stop posting about them. Hatered of celtic seems to be the norm, but there are very few LOVE celtic posts. To me this is a HEARTS board and both sides of the OF have screwed us over, that means I hate the OF equally, However at this moment in time, I hate rangers more than normal. Mainly due to McCurry. There is also the weegie press making such a big thing out of the Quad crap. And the way Spongebobbarrypassback has never been booked and can abuse the ref's in every game.

Come next season and I will be back to hateing the OF on a equal basis until something happens to change that.

Miller Jambo 60
I was having a rant about OF sympathisers and did not mean to infer you supported either of the OF. The fact that someone else has pointed this out means I phrased it wrong, and I apologise. The point I was making still stands. Too many on here LOVE rangers to the extent they can't stop posting about them. Hatered of celtic seems to be the norm, but there are very few LOVE celtic posts. To me this is a HEARTS board and both sides of the OF have screwed us over, that means I hate the OF equally, However at this moment in time, I hate rangers more than normal. Mainly due to McCurry. There is also the weegie press making such a big thing out of the Quad crap. And the way Spongebobbarrypassback has never been booked and can abuse the ref's in every game.

Come next season and I will be back to hateing the OF on a equal basis until something happens to change that.

End of the day the jambos hate the 2 of them .

refs love them as we know.

but one will win , i will go to bed and sleep.

chester copperpot
zelda-1.jpg

:eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The likeness is quite frightening actually.

john brownlee

The good thing about it is, one of them will lose, to me that makes it all that much sweeter. personally I think tango man will lye down and CL will fight to get some justice, but then what role will the GFA refs have one the result What was gordhuns remit for the finally

IMO the result will be for the huns

I want to see the Huns lose it in the most cruelst way possible.

Shock horror!

But hey, your RC education made you feel that way.. it's not your fault! ;)

Note to mods; Craigmount/Augies banter. Not sectarian.

Archived