UNITED LIE DOWN

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Hope Dundee utd lie down to the celtic ON THURSDAY and the huns feel like we did in 86.

cant stand the 2 of them but hey ho love to see the huns lose it now.

After that farce at Ibrox with utd and gers , i hope the huns rue the day

Rawrrrrrrr

I personally hope the best team over a season win it on their own right be it rangers or celtic

chester copperpot

I personally hope St Mirren laydown (again) to Rangers on monday night and let them hammer 12 past them.

That way Cellick can feel how I felt that day, even tho I was only 12. There's no way St Midden will ever do that though.

Muppet

I personally hope the best team over a season win it on their own right be it rangers or celtic

I'm sure we'd all like to see that too

It's going to be a tricky decision for the ref though. Does he, as many of us believe they do, favour the OF team so as not to be seen as the man who derailed their season ?.........or does he play 'the joker' and give the Arabs everything going so as to dispel the OF bias myth :rolleyes:

Thunderstruck

To much to hope for but I hope Sellick are 6 minutes away from the title when a Utd player scores a quick double to consign them to 2nd. Cue wailing and gnashing of teeth as the Blue Hordes celebrate a remarkable victory and their fans name a supporters club in honour of the Utd player.

The only thing missing from the scenario is the absence of St Mirren to allow Rangers to win by an improbably large margin - perhaps they will play their part tomorrow.

davemclaren

Celtic suffered something similar against Motherwell a few seasons ago. Problem is that both the OF will be challenging next season and will get over it whereas our pain is a wee bit longer term. :wacko:

I don't care which of them win the SPL.

Fine sentiments indeed. However, the whole process is messed up with so many very poor decisions and agendas. In the absence of fairness and consideration for non-OF teams, I want to see an outcome that will inflict the most psychological damage to one or both of them (call it the OF psycholigical damage index - OFPDI) if you like. This year that would be maximised if Rangers lose the league on goal difference especially if DU field a weakened team, which CL is quite entitled to do.

Muppet

Terrible Trio
Hope Dundee utd lie down to the celtic ON THURSDAY and the huns feel like we did in 86.

cant stand the 2 of them but hey ho love to see the huns lose it now.

After that farce at Ibrox with utd and gers , i hope the huns rue the day

not another anti rangers thread

you just can't stop yourself can you

monkfish1979
best team win it over a season

That'll never, ever happen in the SPL....

Miller Jambo 60
Muppet

I love you to NOT

so i am a muppet mmmm grow up

I want to see the Huns lose it in the most cruelst way possible.

hear hear!

the unfortunate thing is one of the ugly sisters will win it, but if i get to laugh at one side of them blowing it then its not all bad

monkfish1979
I want to see the Huns lose it in the most cruelst way possible.

Word. I'd pay money to see Barry the crab in tears again.

Word. I'd pay money to see Barry the crab in tears again.

that was one of my favourite moments of the night :D

I love you to NOT

so i am a muppet mmmm grow up

Whilst Prancer may have his detractors, is it just me or is that one of the most, ironic, pot kettle black, hypocritical, call it what you may, statements ever made in kickback history.

monkfish1979
Whilst Prancer may have his detractors, is it just me or is that one of the most, ironic, pot kettle black, hypocritical, call it what you may, statements ever made in kickback history.

Whilst I see your point, it'd have to go much further than that in order to take a place in the JKB stupidity league.

Gigolo-Aunt

Probably. What is worse though is the posters who egg Doug on in to making an erse of himself for their entertainment.

Miller Jambo 60

Whatever wee man im DOUGSTAR and im respected by most of the GORGIE BOYS.

WHO ARE YOU MA HA

Another wee boy behind a pc.

Even my 9 year old is laughing at you.

not another anti rangers thread

you just can't stop yourself can you

Rangers are *****.

Deal with it.

Probably. What is worse though is the posters who egg Doug on in to making an erse of himself for their entertainment.

To be fair to them, he is more than capable of doing that himself though, just see his reply to my comment for proof.

Whatever wee man im DOUGSTAR and im respected by most of the GORGIE BOYS.

WHO ARE YOU MA HA

Another wee boy behind a pc.

Even my 9 year old is laughing at you.

The sad thing is 'DOUGSTAR' you really don't realise how pathetic you sound do you?

If you hadn't added that you have a 9 year old and if I didn't know to the contrary, I would have guessed you were around aged 9 yourself.

Miller Jambo 60
The sad thing is 'DOUGSTAR' you really don't realise how pathetic you sound do you?

If you hadn't added that you have a 9 year old and if I didn't know to the contrary, I would have guessed you were around aged 9 yourself.

OH im shocked love a bit verbal by the great kbs.

End of the day im well known at tyne you mate.

DOUBT IT:107years::107years::107years:

At least you have all your wee mates to help you out.

HA HA im scared

Miller Jambo 60
Is it just me that thinks Doug is taking the **** with his posts?

Sorry take it 86 is before your time.

My post was how would the huns feel if utd collapsed to the tims like St mirren layed down to celtic in 86.

You got a prob with that.

Wasent that difficult.

Or you are another anti DOUGSTAR , well hey ho im worried.

Rawrrrrrrr

My post was how would the huns feel if utd collapsed to the tims like St mirren layed down to celtic in 86.

Wasent that difficult.

Surely as a hearts fan you would want celtic stitched up since it was them who stitched us up?

Sadly Ali I dont think dougstar as he likes too put it is joking

He reminds me of a class idiot who talks **** and does stupid things then thinks everyone is laughing with him as opposed to him

Its genuinely scary this man is in his 40's and allegedly held a high power job as well as being responsible for 2 children

If he was related to me I would be seeking help for him

OH im shocked love a bit verbal by the great kbs.

End of the day im well known at tyne you mate.

DOUBT IT:107years::107years::107years:

At least you have all your wee mates to help you out.

HA HA im scared

I take it your 9 year old has your back, does he spell the hard words for you Doug??

Are you well known at 'tyne' for the same reasons you are here, For being a drunken waste of space spouting cretinous garbage and having lots of people laughing at your expense?

I wish I was as popular and as well known as you :confused:.

Wasent that difficult.

No I'm not 'anti DOUGSTAR' as you put it.

I'm just wondering why you post with MA HA's and acting a hard man when you're 40 years old with a kid, which led me to the conclusion you're on the wind-up.. maybe not though.

Anyway, surely you want St Mirren to lie down because if we want our own back surely we want the team who won the league in 1986 and screwed us over to feel our pain? :confused:

ToadKiller Dog

CL will not play a weakened side ,if he and united are to take the matter with the SFA and refs all the way they need to do so from the strongest position ,getting petty revenge from playing kids would ridicule the right and strong position CL is in.

If the united players go out all guns blazing in what is a meaningless game for them is another matter.

Miller Jambo 60
I take it your 9 year old has your back, does he spell the hard words for you Doug??

Are you well known at 'tyne' for the same reasons you are here, For being a drunken waste of space spouting cretinous garbage and having lots of people laughing at your expense?

You and Prancer going out , what a double act.

Taylor love to meet you bet you are wee with specs and a guy thats waiting for his first love.

As for drinking whats it to do with you nothing mate.

The mods do me for abuse but you pair have abused me,

DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Taylor love to meet you bet you are wee with specs and a guy thats waiting for his first love.

DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Taylor_1874 you have been properly rinsed there mate, just admit defeat! :rofl:

DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Yeh, im 6ft2 small, never worn glasses and went out with my first love for 3 years....but hey, don't let that get in the way of your delusioned view on society where it's uncool to be small with glasses and all the 'real' men run about advocating violence and idiotic behaviour.

I fail to see how I have abused you, if you asked a cross section on the site what you were notorious for they would likely answer, drunken nonsensical rants. Making what I said fact and not abuse.

winston churchill
I personally hope St Mirren laydown (again) to Rangers on monday night and let them hammer 12 past them.

That way Cellick can feel how I felt that day, even tho I was only 12. There's no way St Midden will ever do that though.

saved me typing mate.

Fourcandles

Wasent that difficult.

Can i be an Chief anti DOUGSTAR please, in fact I may well form an anti DOUGSTAR society..................mmmmmmmmmmm.........

The ADS, sounds good.

Any one want a membership form?

:)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Can i be an Chief anti DOUGSTAR please, in fact I may well form an anti DOUGSTAR society..................mmmmmmmmmmm.........

The ADS, sounds good.

Any one want a membership form?

:)

No way, I'm totally Pro DOUGSTAR!

Mon the PDS!

Fourcandles

Onnyroad......back on Thread.

Hate Rangers a lot me does, as Yoda would say.

BUT hate Septic even more so no.....

hope the green slime blow it, me does.

:lolpoint::movethatass:

St Midden 0 Celtic 5 ring any bells ??

Quite the thread Hearts supporters getting all pead off at each other over a thread that relates totally to Rangers and Celtic, sometimes you really have to sit and shake your head.

arfurdaley

I may be regarded as a bigot, but I hope Levein sticks it right up the sellick and the huns win the league.

Cant stand either of them but dislike sellick a wee bit more.

FWIW I was delighted when zenit won on wednesday

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I may be regarded as a bigot, but I hope Levein sticks it right up the sellick and the huns win the league.

Cant stand either of them but dislike sellick a wee bit more.

FWIW I was delighted when zenit won on wednesday

It's a sad state of affairs when you have to justify yourself for hating Celtic more than Rangers, and actually state for the record that you're not a bigot! I feel exactly the same way you do.

chester copperpot
St Midden 0 Celtic 5 ring any bells ??

If Frank McGarvey ever croaks it, dont see me signing the condolences thread pouring out my grief.

Hate that boy to this day.

Miller Jambo 60
It's a sad state of affairs when you have to justify yourself for hating Celtic more than Rangers, and actually state for the record that you're not a bigot! I feel exactly the same way you do.

Thanks mate .:107years::107years:

Only a Game

I cannot see Celtic, in a million years, doing anything other than winning on Thursday for all sorts of reasons.

Cant see Levein lying down. He doesnt strike me as that kind of guy. I could see him playing a young team because he's got every right to do that and there's plently of precedent over the years for doing it.

Celtic have the title in the bag IMO and that pleases me enormously because it does huge and potentially lasting psychological damage to Rangers.

chester copperpot
Thanks mate .:107years::107years:

Time to log off now Doug I think.

He was talking about one of the other posters. :laugh:

:arf:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Time to log off now Doug I think.

He was talking about one of the other posters. :laugh:

I wasn't going to say anything! :laugh:

chester copperpot
I wasn't going to say anything! :laugh:

Neither was I, but couldn't resist.

Doug about to log off his computer.

RF246577.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B4E04544E-0832-4867-8CB9-82464A4692AD%7D

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Neither was I, but couldn't resist.

Doug about to log off his computer.

RF246577.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B4E04544E-0832-4867-8CB9-82464A4692AD%7D

:rofl:

Doug, why would you want Rangers to feel as bad as we did tha........Oh, wait.

Never mind.

Stella or Carling?

Quite the thread Hearts supporters getting all pead off at each other over a thread that relates totally to Rangers and Celtic, sometimes you really have to sit and shake your head.

Which is probably what you'd do Bob, if you had the misfortune to bump into someone like Doug.

Archived