Today' goals/clips/highlights

roscogt1

I'm in Spain the now and Sky won't show the clips here - anyone got any other links of the goals?

Bridge of Djoum

Cheers for that mate. In the States and I couldn't get the Sky highlights either.

Robbie Neilson spot on at the end of the sky interview. He continues to impress.

Brilliant interview. Always thought the lad was a special player in terms of guts, determination and attitude and see that in abundance as a coach too.

Btw, folk outside the UK might want to consider installing chrome as their browser and the plugin 'Hola'.

Lets you choose your location (I basically just change mine between UK and US). Works for Netflix etc as well.

I'm in Spain the now and Sky won't show the clips here - anyone got any other links of the goals?

I'm in Spain too - North Coast. Where are you, mate?

Unknown user

Btw, folk outside the UK might want to consider installing chrome as their browser and the plugin 'Hola'.

Lets you choose your location (I basically just change mine between UK and US). Works for Netflix etc as well.

Seconded, it's free of charge and very good at what it does, I use it all the time

Unknown user

There's also a Hola app for android (also available for iOS I believe). I've now got it linked up to the bbc iplayer, bbc radio iplayer and bbc media player apps.

I only installed it yesterday but it works a treat, I'm watching sportscene now on a samsung galaxy tab 2 from outside the UK

As above, it also works if you're in UK and want to watch something you're blocked from ;)

pettigrewsstylist

Boyd fouls they get a goal.

post-25452-0-02165800-1407701318_thumb.jpg

I thought that as well,, he made no real attempt to get ball and his look around meant he knew who was where and was just wanting that ball to go through past DW,,,Typical "experienced" infringment

Ricardo Quaresma

The boy singing along doesn't have a clue what the words are and is about a second late for each line :rofl:

:olly:

Here's another; FT :lol:

I thought that as well,, he made no real attempt to get ball and his look around meant he knew who was where and was just wanting that ball to go through past DW,,,Typical "experienced" infringment

He did exactly the same thing the attack before and Thomson let that one go. No intention of playing the ball, just the man.

Good idea. I'm sure that shot would have made fascinating viewing as Sow tucked it in the bottom corner. Still hurting today.

Archived