***Official Serie A 2014-15 thread***

Locky

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perth to Paisley

The Africa cup has screwed Roma season ... Two of their best players away for a mid season tournament.

Second half will be massive now it's 10 v 10

Just glad my big team has no Africans. ...( good enough to play for their country)

Maiden Gorgie

Coppa Italia tonight.

Roma v Fiorentina and Napoli v Inter

Was wondering if anyone has decent links to the Roma v Viola game, could they post, please?

Our man in Italy...Derek Rae....called it beautifully tonight,describing Serie A as "the true university of football". 

Bravo,Derek.

Another great game tonight...joy to watch.

Sexton Hardcastle

Another loss for Parma and with the pending court/league action probably spells the end of their serie a time.

Hopefully the club survives.

Another loss for Parma and with the pending court/league action probably spells the end of their serie a time.

Hopefully the club survives.

Likewise.

Seems an eternity since they were winning European trophies.....4 in 6 years...if you count the Super Cup.

Amazing.

Sexton Hardcastle

Osvaldo shipped to Boca.

How quickly his career went down hill after showing some signs at Espanol/Roma. Fortune in transfers and wages blown.

Sexton Hardcastle

Decent side Palermo. If they could match thier home performances on the road they would be a top 3 side.

Don't see past convincing roma and juve wins tomorrow so eyes on the milan clubs. Two tricky games.

Sexton Hardcastle

Not looking good for Parma. vehicles taken by bailiffs and wages still unpaid.

Point deduction imminent.

Sexton Hardcastle

Looks like end of the road. Parma Udinese called off as the apparent money hasn't come through.

Shame.

Derby della Lanterna tonight.

Outwith HMFC v Hibs....my favourite derby.

On my bucket list to attend one. Next season probably.

Genoa to sneak it.

User Actions

Follow

3VAgWzht_bigger.png

Eurosport.com BREAKING: Parma has been dissolved (or automatically relegated). Each game scheduled now against them is auto 0-3.

A week too late, shafted my coupon last week.

Sexton Hardcastle

Osvaldos time at Boca about up after caught sneaking a burd into the hotel before an away game.

Boys career is about done.

Osvaldos time at Boca about up after caught sneaking a burd into the hotel before an away game.

Boys career is about done.

Yup he's finished!

Sexton Hardcastle

After the players paying for thier own hotels and laundry etc the game on Sunday has again been pulled.

Looks like curtains.

Sexton Hardcastle

Last chance to prolong the scudetto tonight. Think that result last Thursday may just give them some belief after a poor run.

7.45 ko BT1.

Was at the San Siro last night for the AC Milan - Hellas Verona match, first time I've really been to match outside the UK not involving Hearts.

Loved it! Was up beside the Milan fans in the Curva Sud and what an atmosphere, also hats off to the Hellas Verona fans for a very big travelling support that made a lot of noise. The scenes at the end were incredible, AC fans can be as big drama queens as hearts fans :lol: scarves and hats launched towards the pitch after the equaliser :lol:

A couple of points from the game - AC have some very skillful players but the end product was pretty dreadful, also Cerci put in one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a football player. Also Luca Toni's penalty :lol: 37 years old and can still put a shift in.

Also a note on the matchday experience, I though it was excellent. Was ?4 for what looked about a half pint of beer (nothing to say what beer it was or % of alcohol content mind you :lol: ) After the game was a bit worried about getting back to the city centre considering it was about 11pm at night but to my surprise there was about 30 public buses waiting outside the stadium! Really great night out and then onto a few bars afterwards!

Was at the San Siro last night for the AC Milan - Hellas Verona match, first time I've really been to match outside the UK not involving Hearts.

Loved it! Was up beside the Milan fans in the Curva Sud and what an atmosphere, also hats off to the Hellas Verona fans for a very big travelling support that made a lot of noise. The scenes at the end were incredible, AC fans can be as big drama queens as hearts fans :lol: scarves and hats launched towards the pitch after the equaliser :lol:

A couple of points from the game - AC have some very skillful players but the end product was pretty dreadful, also Cerci put in one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a football player. Also Luca Toni's penalty :lol: 37 years old and can still put a shift in.

Also a note on the matchday experience, I though it was excellent. Was ?4 for what looked about a half pint of beer (nothing to say what beer it was or % of alcohol content mind you :lol: ) After the game was a bit worried about getting back to the city centre considering it was about 11pm at night but to my surprise there was about 30 public buses waiting outside the stadium! Really great night out and then onto a few bars afterwards!

Sounds terrific.Agree with Cerci who I normally like.Doesn't look happy.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Think Inter will give them a game tonight.

Not really sure about form etc. But what I've seen of Inter this season they have been pretty poor.

Napoli were all over inter like a dirty rash for 60 minutes, can't believe they've let them back into this.

Seen that. Strange.

Good game in prospect tonight.....Lazio can third on GD with a win....Viola leap-frog Lazio with a win....quality.

Early KO also means football fanatics can see some FA Cup game which is on...so I'm told !

Sexton Hardcastle

Seen that. Strange.

Good game in prospect tonight.....Lazio can third on GD with a win....Viola leap-frog Lazio with a win....quality.

Early KO also means football fanatics can see some FA Cup game which is on...so I'm told !

Pretty sure Napoli stay third on head to head (1 nil victory a few weeks back).

Pretty sure Napoli stay third on head to head (1 nil victory a few weeks back).

You're right....apologies....forgot the head to head chicanery.

Archived