***Official Serie A 2014-15 thread***

Locky

luckyBatistuta

:pleasing:

I'm happy that your happy (not really). The first goal was a screamer, but i bet you were sweating when Higuain stepped up to take that penalty (which i thought wasn't a penalty btw) 

FORZA ROMA

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
invernessjt

Wow, what an end to the season!! And boring old Serie A ends up with more goals scored this season than La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and EPL.

luckyBatistuta

Wow, what an end to the season!! And boring old Serie A ends up with more goals scored this season than La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and EPL.

Yip, people will still diss it as boring though, there loss. Take it you enjoyed it...absolute screamer from Parolo.

invernessjt

Yip, people will still diss it as boring though, there loss. Take it you enjoyed it...absolute screamer from Parolo.

Aye, managed to watch it this morning without knowing the score. Rollercoaster of a game. Thought we'd blown it when the penalty was given but obviously delighted at the end. Napoli have been so good at shooting themselves in the foot this season. Just hoping now for a favourable draw for the CL play-offs. (Man U would be nice though).

invernessjt

Francisco Baranca of Federbet presented a report into match-fixing to the EU yesterday quoting "Lazio risk expulsion from European competition". All to do with new evidence into alleged match-fixing on the Genoa v Lazio game in 2011 which could re-open the investigation.

For those who weren't yet aware, Bologna beat Pescara last night to return to Serie A.

invernessjt

For those who weren't yet aware, Bologna beat Pescara last night to return to Serie A.

Good addition to the league.

Bert Le Clos

Roma really need a top class striker. Mental that they finished 2nd despite only scoring 54 goals.

Two players joint top scorers on 8 just isn't enough to win the title. Especially when neither is an out and out striker.

Wonder how long Totti will go on for. He was one of the joint top scorers. Thinking about him retiring makes me sad.

:sob:

invernessjt

Roma really need a top class striker. Mental that they finished 2nd despite only scoring 54 goals.

Two players joint top scorers on 8 just isn't enough to win the title. Especially when neither is an out and out striker.

Wonder how long Totti will go on for. He was one of the joint top scorers. Thinking about him retiring makes me sad.

:sob:

Gervinho off to Al-Jazira should free up some money for a decent forward.

Sexton Hardcastle

Seemingly getting Dzeko on loan with option to buy.

Gervinho cash going on Nainggolan (hopefully) and Astori (god knows why).

invernessjt

Seemingly getting Dzeko on loan with option to buy.

Gervinho cash going on Nainggolan (hopefully) and Astori (god knows why).

I thought the money was going on Nani?

Looking forward to seeing how the summer will work out for Inter. Tholnir needs to put his money where his mouth is and splash a bit cash for Mancini. Last summer there was next to nothing done, Shaqiri coming in was okay but a lot of work needed.

Midfield is easily the strongest area of the squad, strengthened by the fact Stephane Mbia seems to be on his way. Him and Medel holding will be solid.

Up front, Icardi needs a decent partner unless another creative midfielder comes in. Palacio is past it now I believe.

One or 2 more defensive options too. Ageing defence which lacks real quality.

Pretty much the same deal for the red half of Milan too. They need investment badly but seems as though they're getting it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived