****e TV Characters

Makween

What characters on TV programmes really annoy you?

Basically the whole cast of Eastenders annoy me (not that I watch Eastenders, mind - I'm far too detachedly urbane and cool), but in particular :

Sean - This total dong must be the worst TV hardman in a history of ****e TV hardmen. It's hilarious when you hear him trying to threaten someone in his straight out of drama school accent : "Have at you, you swine! You'll be on the receiving end of a bout of fisticuffs!" Dick.

Phil - Another ****e hardman. In fairness, unlike Sean, he at least looks the part, but for someone that no-one wants to mess with he really isn't that threatening. Whenever someone does stand upto him, he just stands and does that bulldog-licking-pish-off-a-thistle look for a while before sighing and turning away.

Heather - "I wanna be byoohtiful!" It'll never happen ya ****. Wonder if when they auditioned for that part, the job description was : "Must be fat, ugly and really annoying"?

Stacey - Has one facial expression, which is "whiney and hard done by". You'd think that she'd be happier - she's average looking at best, and half of the men in the show want to dong her.

Again, I'd just like to say that I'm far too sophisticated to ever watch the programme. I just, er, seem to always flick the channels and end up there. Ahem. Neil MacFarlane's great, bye.

Gigolo-Aunt

Slightly off topic but I ****ING detest that Halifax advert where they are all ****ing about on the beach.

I really hate it when adverts take a famous song and put their own words in.

"We like to make a song and dance out of you"

Well I would like to put my foot up your erse.

Tosspots.

Chad Sexington
Slightly off topic but I ****ING detest that Halifax advert where they are all ****ing about on the beach.

I really hate it when adverts take a famous song and put their own words in.

"We like to make a song and dance out of you"

Well I would like to put my foot up your erse.

Tosspots.

So much anger. :sad:

Where's the love?

Gigolo-Aunt
So much anger. :sad:

Where's the love?

Those Halifax adverts have been a source of much anger in the last couple of years. The new one has almost pushed me in to a Michael Douglas ala Falling Down scenario.

Chad Sexington
Those Halifax adverts have been a source of much anger in the last couple of years. The new one has almost pushed me in to a Michael Douglas ala Falling Down scenario.

The fat chick murdering the Aretha Franklyn song was the final insult for me.

Truly, truly horrible.

As for fictional characters, anyone in Two Pints Of Lager. But I think I would probably hate them in real life as well.

Not sure about TV characters.

In terms of adverts, the Chinese Halifax bloke gets right on my tits aswell.

"Woke up this mornin', feeling fine, we've got a current account that will blow your mind", You've just ruined my day you knob, stop getting excited about a bloody current account, it's not gonna work.

Gigolo-Aunt

Thank god Im not the only one.

Memo to surfboard man.

We know you are not on a surboard and are in a studio with a director saying "Just move back and forward like you are surfing"

I just want surfboard boy to know that.

The Old Tolbooth

Bianca on Eastenders (not that I watch it, it's always bloody on tho!)

Has there ever been such an ugly, minging, more annoying munter on the box?

sarah from hollyoaks shes gorjus but she crys every episode lol

Sarah's a good shout. Every time that something goes wrong in someone else's life (which is every episode), she turns it around to how it impacts on her. Bint.

I still would.

What characters on TV programmes really annoy you?

That Scott Booth fae Coronation st.

He just acts camper every time i see him on the telly.

He also got a tea time chat show purely because he's a fudgepacker. And it was also the worst chatshow ive ever seen.

Gigolo-Aunt

The Greggs the baker advert with that bloke "paddy" from Pheonix Nights.

As funny as Aids.

Patrick Bateman

Again, its an advert, but that new Slimfast bar advert makes my blood boil. Rhyming couplets? **** off

More annoying than ****e but I would say J.D. from Scrubs. Like the show but he really gets on my tits.

Sarah's a good shout. Every time that something goes wrong in someone else's life (which is every episode), she turns it around to how it impacts on her. Bint.

I still would.

That Rhys character would benefit greatly from a shoeing.

And what is it with the male members of that Dean clan? The younger one decides within 20mins he's gay, then goes psycho on his missus. The older runs down a women, goes mental, then kidnaps his baby and goes mentaler...ending up in a crazy farm.

One minute ok, 2secs later absolute nutters.

That right skanky looking bird fi Corry who works in the Cafe with that ****** of a man who was married to a tranny??

What a load of tosh...thank god I finished with the bird on Thursday and am no longer going to have to be subjected to that pish ever again.

That Scott Booth fae Coronation st.

He just acts camper every time i see him on the telly.

He also got a tea time chat show purely because he's a fudgepacker. And it was also the worst chatshow ive ever seen.

That chat show was absolutely terrible. He was like a poor man's Graham Norton, which is saying something because Graham Norton's about as funny as chlamydia.

Basically Graham Norton but in primetime, which means that he can't use Graham Norton's only joke, which is "OoOoOohhhhhhh, penis!"

Just remembering that's really ****ed me off.

Again, its an advert, but that new Slimfast bar advert makes my blood boil. Rhyming couplets? **** off

Die

The little boy in hollyoaks

his endless "funny" comments annoy me

I ****ing hate him. I can't actually give a reason as to why, he just really gets on my tits.

The little boy in hollyoaks

his endless "funny" comments annoy me

Mercedes McQueen is a pain in the erse...her patter/accient and tone of voice does my nut in. As does the wife of that black/jobless/gambling lay about guy. Cant mind her name but she has an equally annoying voice and a face you wont never tire of smacking.

Not a TV character but I can't be the only one who despises Andrew Lloyd Webber?

I get p!ssed off anytime I see him.

chester copperpot

All of these. Except Rachel, but only because I fancy Jennifer Aniston.

friends_index.jpg

The Old Tolbooth
All of these. Except Rachel, but only because I fancy Jennifer Aniston.

friends_index.jpg

You've got more chance with Chandler Bing mate ;)

You've got more chance with Chandler Bing mate ;)

Now thats nasty.

Anyone who shags 10 different burds on a fortnights holiday must have a chance with Miss Aniston.;)

Sorry Andy, i couldnt resist.:)

chester copperpot

Really really regretting posting that now.

And John, I did more in that fortnight than you've done in yer sad wee gay infested life. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Really really regretting posting that now.

And John, I did more in that fortnight than you've done in yer sad wee gay infested life. ;)

Mate, your on first name terms with the staff at the clinic, in fact, you get a friggin xmas card from them every year! :)

chester copperpot
Mate, your on first name terms with the staff at the clinic, in fact, you get a friggin xmas card from them every year! :)

Its an appointment card I told ye before. :P

And Neily, John cant slag anyone off, he once got offered a 3some with 2 cuties, only to turn it down because he was convinced that they were only coming back to his hotel room to rob him. :laugh:

The Old Tolbooth

And Neily, John cant slag anyone off, he once got offered a 3some with 2 cuties, only to turn it down because he was convinced that they were only coming back to his hotel room to rob him. :laugh:

Tw@t :embarassed:

In me defence, they were from Paisley!!! :wacko:

How can one be lucky enough to get such a proposal yet stupid enough to turn it down?:wacko:

chester copperpot
Tw@t :embarassed:

In me defence, they were from Paisley!!! :wacko:

Sorry mate, couldn't resist.

As a side issue, your favourite film is just about to start on Ch4 mate. ;)

chester copperpot
How can one be lucky enough to get such a proposal yet stupid enough to turn it down?:wacko:

His excuse was that he had a wallet full of cash and was worried about them tieing him up and then bolting with the money.

My wallet would've been the last thing on my mind at this point. :laugh:

What a loser.

His excuse was that he had a wallet full of cash and was worried about them tieing him up and then bolting with the money.

What a loser.

:4_1_72::4_1_72:

How much cash are we talking here John?

The way i see it, if it was less than it would have cost for a threesome with 2 hookers then even if you did get robbed youd have had a threesome with two burds to remember for the rest of your life. you were in a win/win situation.....

Well apart from the fact that a paisley burd probably carries more infections than your standard hooker.;)

chester copperpot

The way i see it, if it was less than it would have cost for a threesome with 2 hookers then even if you did get robbed youd have had a threesome with two burds to remember for the rest of your life. you were in a win/win situation.....

Well apart from the fact that a paisley burd probably carries more infections than your standard hooker.;)

200 quid, I'd still say it was worth it though. He tries to riggle out of it by using the Paisley excuse, but whatever he says, its inexusable. At the end of the day he could've used a blob and hid the fecking wallet.

Bufty that he is.

200 quid, I'd still say it was worth it though. He tries to riggle out of it by using the Paisley excuse, but whatever he says, its inexusable. At the end of the day he could've used a blob and hid the fecking wallet.

Bufty that he is.

Id have to agree with you, id take the risk of losing 200 quid for a guaranteed threesome with two tidy burds.

Feck, i lose more than that in the bookies some weekends, not that i can afford to mind.

John the bufty evidence is looking quite conclusive from this outsiders view of things.:)

What a loser.

In fairness to John, they were from Paisley - the home of St Midden. So his instincts were probably right.

I think he should be commended for getting them to eff-you-see-kay!

chester copperpot
In fairness to John, they were from Paisley - the home of St Midden. So his instincts were probably right.

The most ironic thing about this night was he met them in Shanghai Shuffle, which was exactly what he was doing by himself that night after turning down 2 beauties.

That eff-you-see-kay! has me associating you with Y-M-C-A!;)

chester copperpot
That eff-you-see-kay! has me associating you with Y-M-C-A!;)

A post that should be in the Brokeback Mountain thread. :laugh:

The Old Tolbooth

Mate, it was ?200, plus plastic!!!

The money was fine, the plastic was a worry!! :confused:

The Old Tolbooth

You ain't kidding Blair, Paisley birds are NOT to be trusted!!! They hunt in pairs!!!

Thing is, I introduced them to another guy who was with us that night to see if they would rob him, and they went to his room with him and the 3 of them emerged in the morning having had very little sleep, and the guy thanking me for introducing him to them and having the best night of his life :confused:

I think he got aids tho ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
More annoying than ****e but I would say J.D. from Scrubs. Like the show but he really gets on my tits.

Sorry mate but J.D. is quality!

Archived