Congrats to Hibs Cup Winners 2008......

Clerry Jambo

Guest gorgie kev
Congratulations to the Hibs Ladies for winning the Scottish Cup 2008........

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=118287

........now can we remove that stupid 107 Years smiley please:p

The real Hobos will never win the Scottish Cup:107years: Too big a monkey on there back now.They bottle it every year :):):):107years::107years:

maroonlegions
The real Hobos will never win the Scottish Cup:107years: Too big a monkey on there back now.They bottle it every year :):):):107years::107years:

aye they must be gay eh, even their women can win it .:107years::107years:;)

Seen them out at Dalkeith Thistle's park once or twice, which I believe is there current home :wacko:

They actually played some good stuff :whistling::peek_by_Andrin::eek:

Maybe that should go on the clubs roll of honour...........up beside the Tennents 6s :P

scott herbertson
Hibs ladies is that not an oxymoron.

Not if we are talking about the men's first team....

jamboinglasgow

to be fair to hibs women, they are one of, if not the best Women's team in Scotland, one of their most talented youngsters has been snapped up by Arensal Ladies. I have watched the women's game on TV once or twice and it does have some skill but the problem is the defence and goalies are useless.

Think Hearts should have a women's team (miko looks like a woman doesn't he?) and then we can stop Hibs winning anything :)

Mr Quagmire
to be fair to hibs women, they are one of, if not the best Women's team in Scotland, one of their most talented youngsters has been snapped up by Arensal Ladies. I have watched the women's game on TV once or twice and it does have some skill but the problem is the defence and goalies are useless.

Think Hearts should have a women's team (miko looks like a woman doesn't he?) and then we can stop Hibs winning anything :)

They used to be the Hearts team until Hearts pulled the plug. Then they all had to move to Hibs.

i worked with joelle murray who opened the scoring. nice lass but took a hell of a slagging from me.

well done to them. quite a talented bunch from what i hear

Miller Jambo 60
Seen them out at Dalkeith Thistle's park once or twice, which I believe is there current home :wacko:

They actually played some good stuff :whistling::peek_by_Andrin::eek:

Maybe that should go on the clubs roll of honour...........up beside the Tennents 6s :P

bunch of men mind you better than that hobo pash at fester rd:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::::::::::::

marsha_takis
Ladies? Football?

I don't get it??

Take that back! :biggrin:

I play for Hibs Girls ( i know i'm gonna get slated but anyway) and the quality of football in our league is very good :smartass:

And also scottish cup winners :)

Imeantasong

I think my opinion is along the line of Sky's Angy Gray.

They sometimes replay the bit when he couldn't talk for laughing at one of the ladies games coverage, and that was one of the English games, supposedly top level.

Archived