Forcing vlads hand

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

If season ticket sales do not continue to hit vlads target and a big number of people do not renew could there not be a chance that vlad will get the message and wake up to the fact that we Hearts fans have had enough and are voting with our hard earned cash, this has to make him get a decent manager and quality players in and the wage thieves and dross OUT, just a thought but as they say MONEY TALKS:clock::money::money::secret:

ford donald

have said all along,its the only time he will take notice.do not buy your season ticket till changes have been made.those who have renewed are only worsening the situation!:o

If season ticket sales do not continue to hit vlads target and a big number of people do not renew could there not be a chance that vlad will get the message and wake up to the fact that we Hearts fans have had enough and are voting with our hard earned cash, this has to make him get a decent manager and quality players in and the wage thieves and dross OUT, just a thought but as they say MONEY TALKS:clock::money::money::secret:

Or he could say tata and put the club out of business:confused:

I dont think anyone on here is in a position to tell him anything in the real world!

Walter Payton

This is such a novel idea, I'd appreciate it if we could recap to make sure we can all (or at least I can) understand it properly.

Unhappy with Vlad>>> Don't renew Season Ticket>>>> He'll get message and change his ways>>> We're all happy again?

Wow. Seriously, wow. Can't believe that there's been no threads on here before suggesting this! Thanks Maroonlegions.

ToadKiller Dog

If Romanov has looked at the results and performances/murmerings from the support this season (and in part last) and is sitting in his flat thinking alls right with the world then we are doomed ,i would tend to think he cant be that pig headed.

But maybe the conspiracies put forward by some are true ,but said before this summers is going to be important for the future of many fans toward the club.

This is such a novel idea, I'd appreciate it if we could recap to make sure we can all (or at least I can) understand it properly.

Unhappy with Vlad>>> Don't renew Season Ticket>>>> He'll get message and change his ways>>> We're all happy again?

Wow. Seriously, wow. Can't believe that there's been no threads on here before suggesting this! Thanks Maroonlegions.

Sarcasm dripping from every word!:cool: Sunday morning blues? Hangover CC?:)

I was sort of behind a 'purchase delay' stance but I renewed JUST before the deadline cos I don't think anybody in their right mind :rolleyes: can have failed to notice that

a) we are absolutely p1sh ........and that's not a particularly valuable commodity at the moment

B) the fans have actually been voting with their feet since BEFORE we went bottom 6

It's not rocket science to see that Season Ticket sales clearly reflected points a) and B)

Walter Payton
Sarcasm dripping from every word!:cool: Sunday morning blues? Hangover CC?:)

Not at all Fordy ;) I'm actually sitting in work looking after an ATM network that's running fine (usual Sunday cover's got a days holiday but at least I'm getting well paid for it :)), but Maroonlegion's thread has actually made me glad I had to get up early this morning. Now I can say I was one of the first to post on what will surely be a groundbreaking thread, rather than having to admit I missed the first 3 pages of what will surely become at least 10 as people discuss such a revolutionary idea. Thanks again MaroonLegions :rolleyes:

maroonlegions

Unhappy with Vlad>>> Don't renew Season Ticket>>>> He'll get message and change his ways>>> We're all happy again?:dribble:

:P

okay calm down , i admit there has been threads on this before but its getting near enough now that vlad will be looking at the ST sales with either , "feck me they are not selling as good as last season , maybe i need to re-think my ways, or"feck em, i aint changing", seriously though the clock is ticking and its gonna be one interesting couple of months in vlad world.:cool:

maroonlegions
Not at all Fordy ;) I'm actually sitting in work looking after an ATM network that's running fine (usual Sunday cover's got a days holiday but at least I'm getting well paid for it :)), but Maroonlegion's thread has actually made me glad I had to get up early this morning.:rolleyes: Now I can say I was one of the first to post on what will surely be a groundbreaking thread, rather than having to admit I missed the first 3 pages of what will surely become at least 10 as people discuss such a revolutionary idea. Thanks again MaroonLegions :rolleyes:
:rolleyes::P

feck me , since when did you become a MOD, and so what if i post a thread on a topic that has been done before , i suppose iam the first to do so and feel your rather "how dare you" attitude , mmmm, you gonna post the same thoughts on others peoples posts or threads on topics that have been covered before;), this debate on STs and vlads actions is a sort of running debate and as the weeks go by it would be interesting to hear other peoples views on the impact it could have on Vlads behavior with us if that annoys you then tough.;)

PresidentRomanov

Tables might be turned on you boy's, if things go well next season.

I'd love to see you all squealing if you can't get a ticket for the cup final :107years:

jambovambo
Tables might be turned on you boy's, if things go well next season.

I'd love to see you all squealing if you can't get a ticket for the cup final :107years:

Mate, having not renewed for 2007/08, and not buying a new ST for 08/09, I would ferkin LOVE not to be able to get a ticket for a cup final involving Hearts, or NOT to be able to get a seat for a league showdown involving Hearts - ferkin love it - because it would mean Hearts were on the up again and that will only happen if Vlad changes his ways and keeps them changed - or he disappears, leaving it to someone else.

By the way, CC, your comments to the original poster were out of order.

Only a Game

Is it not dawning on anyone yet that failing to renew, or withholding on renewing, is not making one blind bit of difference to the attitude of the regime.

Thousands are (apparently) withholding renewal. We're getting very close to someone having to blink or to thousands carrying out the full threat and walking away and he doesnt look like blinking to me.

Does anyone seriously think that a shiny new acceptable manager is going to be appointed in the next few weeks to placate a few thousand fans in the short term and get them to renew ?

They clearly dont give a tuppenny sh11t if you renew or not. Your going to have to decide whether you renew knowing that, or if you decide to walk away. They are already taking key decisons for next season that a manager should be taking.

We might well get a shiny new manager, I doubt we'll get one who is universally acceptable or who fulfils the detailed criteria of the January 1st statement, for the same reasons that we didnt get a top corporate sponsor.

PresidentRomanov
Mate, having not renewed for 2007/08, and not buying a new ST for 08/09, I would ferkin LOVE not to be able to get a ticket for a cup final involving Hearts, or NOT to be able to get a seat for a league showdown involving Hearts - ferkin love it - because it would mean Hearts were on the up again and that will only happen if Vlad changes his ways and keeps them changed - or he disappears, leaving it to someone else.

If Hearts did win the title and the Scottish Cup, would you buy a season ticket for 09/10?

jambovambo
If Hearts did win the title and the Scottish Cup, would you buy a season ticket for 09/10?

It would depend.

Depend if crazy things were still going on.

But you may come back and say the best I could do would be to join a waiting list.

If so, so be it.

I can sleep knowing I haven't given Vlad money up front.

Walter Payton

In what way were they out of order? I merely recapped what he was saying and thanked him for his contribution! Some people are getting awfully sensitive these days...

jambovambo
In what way were they out of order? I merely recapped what he was saying and thanked him for his contribution! Some people are getting awfully sensitive these days...

Yeah right.

and

"This is such a novel idea, I'd appreciate it if we could recap to make sure we can all (or at least I can) understand it properly.

Wow. Seriously, wow. Can't believe that there's been no threads on here before suggesting this! Thanks Maroonlegions."

contains not a trace of sarcasm.

Walter Payton
Yeah right.

and

"This is such a novel idea, I'd appreciate it if we could recap to make sure we can all (or at least I can) understand it properly.

Wow. Seriously, wow. Can't believe that there's been no threads on here before suggesting this! Thanks Maroonlegions."

contains not a trace of sarcasm.

If you're suggesting Maroonlegion's thread wasn't actually a new topic and you didn't find it interesting enough to start a new thread, maybe you should take it up with him. I'm content with thanking him.

I dont think anyone on here is in a position to tell him anything in the real world!

well i'm in a position to tell romanov that football wise he's clueless.

i wouldn't trust the muppet to run a primary school team.

can't trust the 1st january statement because of romanov's habit of lying. i mean it's only a few months ago romanov told us that he'd be attending the rest of our games this season.......he lied. remember the thread that was posted on here 'WELCOME BACK VLAD' what a joke that was. how some of these bootlickers can swallow romanov's lies is beyond me. have these fans no pride.

the jury's out on ogilvie and brodie as they've been the ones telling us that a quality manager will be appointed before pre-season starts and it's taking all this time because they want to get the right man. if these guys statements are found out to be untrue they must do the right thing and resign as no one will ever believe a word the say again.

It would depend.

Depend if crazy things were still going on.

But you may come back and say the best I could do would be to join a waiting list.

If so, so be it.

I can sleep knowing I haven't given Vlad money up front.

It would depend:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tata romanov....... ya lier.

jambovambo
If you're suggesting Maroonlegion's thread wasn't actually a new topic and you didn't find it interesting enough to start a new thread, maybe you should take it up with him. I'm content with thanking him.

Fair enough.

If you say you weren't being sarcastic ...

:wacko:

the jury's out on ogilvie and brodie as they've been the ones telling us that a quality manager will be appointed before pre-season starts and it's taking all this time because they want to get the right man. if these guys statements are found out to be untrue they must do the right thing and resign as no one will ever believe a word the say again.

That's the way I see it ( and why I've renewed :P )

If VR wanted to he could surely have just kept playing the daft laddie, with a sufficient number of fans still turning up and continuing to make up ever more preposterous excuses for our downward spiral :wacko:

However, having made the Jan I statement, they simply dare not try and 'come the c***' at this time as that would surely be the last straw for even the most ardent Vlad sheep . The other plus factor is that COs rep is now riding on this too ;)

Archived