viagogo

superjack

I am looking to buy tickets for Ajax v Feyenjord in January. on the Ajax official site, it says that tickets are not released yet, but on viagogo, it says I can buy them now.

I think I am being a bit simple here, but how is that possible?

lindseylocket

A lot of the viagogo tickets are season ticket holders selling you their ticket, so they can guarantee you'll get it now.

A lot of the viagogo tickets are season ticket holders selling you their ticket, so they can guarantee you'll get it now.

Aye normally double the price but

dobmisterdobster

Viagogo is second hand ticket sales with a huge price markup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forza Cuore

Viagogo is second hand ticket sales with a huge price markup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Depends on the team or event really. I got tickets for Juventus v Udinese last season at face value.

Personally I'd look to use Viagogo as a last resort. Very expensive and a morally corrupt organisation only one notch better than your common ticket touts.

Me and some mates went to Ajax about a year ago and got tickets for their league winning game (can't remember who against). We left it fairly last minute and still managed to get tickets from their official website so if I were you I'd wait unti tickets are on general release.

Have fun, the ArenA is a great stadium and Amsterdam is an awesome city.

I used viagogo to get Dortmund tickets, had to pay a lot over the odds for them but just wanted to guarantee getting them. Only complaint, aside from the price, was that they didn't tell me where to pick the tickets up until the day before (they don't have a stall at Dortmund's stadium and they wouldn't deliver). I was in Germany a few days before the game which meant I had to keep checking my emails on my phone which was a pain in the arse as well as expensive.

Archived