If

belburgh

If you could change anything in your life with the HMFC. What would it be?

ScottishSandstorm
If you could change anything in your life with the HMFC. What would it be?

How do you mean? Do you mean something like: Allow Burley to remain manager and give him full control of the team. Or keep Skacel, Hartley, Elvis, and Webster (with them bleeding maroon).

Rudolf's Mate

Have it so I didn't live so far away from the ground!!! Live near Portsmouth!

Am I mad you may ask in todays climate with what is going on. And would I not change something at the club itself.....

I am pretty sure that in time that will sort itself out one way or another though it's not easy taking it!

Charlie-Brown

I don't think it's wise to mess around with the space-time continuum TC you might create a paradox.....I am sending you Back to the Future! :)

peebles jambo
How do you mean? Do you mean something like: Allow Burley to remain manager and give him full control of the team. Or keep Skacel, Hartley, Elvis, and Webster (with them bleeding maroon).

spot on, if we'd kept burley, we'd have won the league that year and probably have been challenging for it every year since, unlike now

jambovambo

Crombie sees the foul on Sandy Clark at Dens and gives the penalty.

Job done.

ToadKiller Dog

If you are meaning in yourself, then i wish i had been able to have made the 98 cup final but at the time couldnt,in terms of the club then dens park.

Archived