Malaysian Airlines plane down over Ukraine/Russia border [SEE ADMIN WARNING ABOUT PICS/VIDS]

Malcolm Tucker

Malcolm Tucker

9 Brits and 23 Americans onboard apparently.

Got an awful feeling about how this is gonna end up.

Horrible.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Deevers

• ToYouToMe

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok, so what conspiracy theories have come out so far? CIA black op? A connection to the "Lost" plane?

I reckon it's the Rand Corporation in conjunction with the saucer people. All under the supervision of reverse vampires.

We're through the looking glass here, people.

rossthejambo

Apologies if already mentioned but this plane is the same model of plane that went missing (A Boeing 777-200ER).

Could it be that same thing happened (I.e. catastrophic engine) failure with another Malaysian airlines aircraft??

No. The debris is too scattered for it to be anything other than an explosion of some sort, either a bomb or as predicted it was shot down.

Ibrahim Tall

:laugh: Russia have a bigger nuclear arsenal than the USA and the USA would go nowhere near Russia.

There was a treaty that said if Ukraines territory's were ever threatened the USA would get involved. Ukraine asked for help when it all kicked off and they shite themselves and refused.

Putin will continue to do what he wants, the USA might put in sanctions and claim they're crippling the Russian economy, but he continues to do as he pleases so whatever he's doing obviously isn't hurting them enough.

Russia has a bigger nuclear arsenal? If you get shot in the head with a rifle you're no more dead than you would be from a handgun.

The previous Ukraine situation is irrelevant, no one cares about Ukraine, sad but true. Sure the west will whine and moan a bit but a tough response was never going to come. Blowing up a plane full of American and Western European civilians on Russias borders with Russian weapons is another story.

AlphonseCapone

Drama queens?

:lol:

300 innocent people murdered by what sounds like Russian military involvement.

"Drama queens".

It's a tragedy obviously. I was talking about folk going on about the USA and Russia having a square go over it. Even seen someone mention ww3.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I reckon it's the Rand Corporation in conjunction with the saucer people. All under the supervision of reverse vampires.

We're through the looking glass here, people.

Worse than I thought. Those bloody Bilderbergers! :(

On a more serious note, top move by Putin to arm arseholes with SAMs! :vrface:

Guest C00l K1d

Russia has a bigger nuclear arsenal? If you get shot in the head with a rifle you're no more dead than you would be from a handgun.

The previous Ukraine situation is irrelevant, no one cares about Ukraine, sad but true. Sure the west will whine and moan a bit but a tough response was never going to come. Blowing up a plane full of American and Western European civilians on Russias borders with Russian weapons is another story.

You said Russia should be afraid of America because they can wipe them out with a push of a button. I assumed you were talking about the "big red nuclear destruction" button.

Russia will never have a conflict with America that is fought with troops because America will never go near Russia and Putin isn't that much of a lunatic he'd go near America.

If anything it should be the USA who are afraid of the whole Russia-Chinese alliance.

Not sure why Ukraine is irrelevant either.. considering this is what has kicked it all of. America had the chance to show their power by holding up their end of the deal from the Budapest Memorandum and they didn't. They can act the head honchos all they want but they're clearly not.

This should be the catalyst for sorting out the Ukraine problem. Putin can't afford any further prolonged Western sanctions as it's already had a catastrophic effect on the Russian currency. He hoped that Ukraine situation would be over as quickly as Crimea and it's not worked out that way for him.

9 Brits and 23 Americans onboard apparently.

Got an awful feeling about how this is gonna end up.

Dozens of Americans and a couple of Britons were killed when the Soviets (ah, how we miss the workers' paradise that it was) shot down KAL 007 in 1983. It was a very tense Cold War moment, but when push came to shove all the repercussions were diplomatic.

You said Russia should be afraid of America because they can wipe them out with a push of a button. I assumed you were talking about the "big red nuclear destruction" button.

Russia will never have a conflict with America that is fought with troops because America will never go near Russia and Putin isn't that much of a lunatic he'd go near America.

If anything it should be the USA who are afraid of the whole Russia-Chinese alliance.

Not sure why Ukraine is irrelevant either.. considering this is what has kicked it all of. America had the chance to show their power by holding up their end of the deal from the Budapest Memorandum and they didn't. They can act the head honchos all they want but they're clearly not.

The thing is, American citizens couldn't give a shit about some Ukrainian goat shagger (which let's face it, is probably how the US citizens view Ukrainians) getting pummelled by the Russians so there'd be no public support for the Yanks to get involved.

The death of 23 US civilians? Totally different ball game.

Edited by Normthebarman

Guest C00l K1d

The thing is, American citizens couldn't give a shit about some Ukrainian goat shagger (which let's face it, is probably how the US citizens view Ukrainians) getting pummelled by the Russians so there be no public support for the Yanks to get involved.

The death of 23 US civilians? Totally different ball game.

Like the US gvt act in the interests of the American public though!

:laugh: Russia have a bigger nuclear arsenal than the USA and the USA would go nowhere near Russia.

There was a treaty that said if Ukraines territory's were ever threatened the USA would get involved. Ukraine asked for help when it all kicked off and they shite themselves and refused.

Putin will continue to do what he wants, the USA might put in sanctions and claim they're crippling the Russian economy, but he continues to do as he pleases so whatever he's doing obviously isn't hurting them enough.

Utter drivel.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Gregory House M.D.

Folk thinking a passenger plane is going to spark World War 3 :cornette:

Russia is bigger than the USA with a far superior fire power and a nutjob leader.

Trade restrictions. NAP.

On the subject, a tragic and disgusting event. If reports are true.

Edited by Gregory House M.D.

Lavrentiy Beria

Drama queens?

300 innocent people murdered by what sounds like Russian military involvement.

"Drama queens".

My thoughts exactly disgusting quote.

Speculation on nationalities on aircraft are-

Nationality Number

Netherlands 143

Malaysia 37

Australia 27

United States 23

Indonesia 12

United Kingdom 6

France 6

Germany 4

Belgium 3

Canada 1

Unknown 35

Total 295

AlphonseCapone

My thoughts exactly disgusting quote.

I was talking about the reaction of folk thinking it would lead to war not the plane incident itself, get a grip of yourself ffs

Better call Saul

Russia is bigger than the USA with a far superior fire power and a nutjob leader.

Trade restrictions. NAP.

REALLY ?

I thought Russia was becoming outdated and was needing to catch up a little !!!!

One thing I do not get from the footage of the explosion is, if it was shot down from the sky wouldn't there be a trail of smoke or some debris?

REALLY ?

I thought Russia was becoming outdated and was needing to catch up a little !!!!

I also believe the Yanks will have an arsenal stored away for a rainy day - nuclear will be hefty and probably unreported as it would cause outrage.

Dozens of Americans and a couple of Britons were killed when the Soviets (ah, how we miss the workers' paradise that it was) shot down KAL 007 in 1983. It was a very tense Cold War moment, but when push came to shove all the repercussions were diplomatic.

These are different times. In some ways more unpredictable.

REALLY ?

That is the case. Russia is trying to modernise its military but is a long way off.

Gregory House M.D.

That is the case. Russia is trying to modernise its military but is a long way off.

So we'd like to believe.

Matters not a jot either way. Even Vladimir Putin isn't daft enough to start a Nuclear war. Russia would be left desolate in days with the reaction to such acts and he knows it.

Edited by Gregory House M.D.

Say What Again

I was talking about the reaction of folk thinking it would lead to war not the plane incident itself, get a grip of yourself ffs

It's not the popular opinion on here, but I know where you're coming from. Some folk on this thread will be saying tearful farewells to their kids just now. Cyber mass hysteria.

Nobody is claiming its a non event, but I don't quite think there will be fingers poised over buttons as we speak.

Lavrentiy Beria

Get a grip ? glad you somehow find it amusing .

Only happened today and media are already speculating on how events will go in Ukraine.

Poor souls will,again,be used as some kind of point scoring from many quarters.......******* shame.

AlphonseCapone

It's not the popular opinion on here, but I know where you're coming from. Some folk on this thread will be saying tearful farewells to their kids just now. Cyber mass hysteria.

Nobody is claiming its a non event, but I don't quite think there will be fingers poised over buttons as we speak.

Exactly mate

scottish_chicP

How is saying get a grip finding it amusing? :-/

AlphonseCapone

Where did I say it was amusing? You should really learn to read properly.

Gregory House M.D.

What? :cornette:

The guy is spot on and never said it's amusing. Never even hinted at it actually.

Folk thinking a passenger plane is going to spark World War 3 :cornette:

Trade restrictions. NAP.

Based on what? The USA spends more on defense than the next 10 highest spending countries combined :lol:

Dean Winchester

Vladimir Putin: Ukraine bears responsibility for the crash because the plane was brought down in Ukraine. The disaster would not have happened if Kiev had not renewed a military operation against separatists in the east of Ukraine.

I love how some people are so ITK about the military strength of the US and Russia.

In truth no one really has a fleckin clue. But the internet is full of nerds who think they do know it all. Lol

This Scottish chap & his wife and son couldn't get a seat on the plane and had to switch to KLM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10975021/Couple-missed-Malaysia-Airlines-flight-that-crashed-because-of-lack-of-seats.html

I just watched him on the news and it was clearly relief, but he kept smiling during the interview. It was pretty weird to watch.

Goes to show the margins involved in life or death sometimes though.

The Comedian

Vladimir Putin: Ukraine bears responsibility for the crash because the plane was brought down in Ukraine. The disaster would not have happened if Kiev had not renewed a military operation against separatists in the east of Ukraine.

Separatists he is arming?

I love how some people are so ITK about the military strength of the US and Russia.

In truth no one really has a fleckin clue. But the internet is full of nerds who think they do know it all. Lol

You could say that about pretty much anything. For all we know the UK could have the biggest military capability in the world. I'd say that's pretty unlikely though.

It's fairly standard to form an opinion based on the facts available to you.

Gregory House M.D.

Putin all but recognising it was a pro-russian act.

How high can Surface to Air missiles go ? The plane would have been at least at over 35,000 ft ...

Boy on 5 Live says its possible though another saying would need Radar assistance

Crazy - our companies Bae Systems make them.

Lavrentiy Beria

How is saying get a grip finding it amusing? :-/

Well he had smileys in his first quote.

Lavrentiy Beria

Where did I say it was amusing? You should really learn to read properly.

why the smileys then ?

like Israel blaming Hamas for Israeli bombs killing Arab children in Gaza

3fingersreid

I just watched him on the news and it was clearly relief, but he kept smiling during the interview. It was pretty weird to watch.

Goes to show the margins involved in life or death sometimes though.

Very much this

AlphonseCapone

why the smileys then ?

If you look back you'll see I didn't use a smiley once. The person who replied to me to begin with used the smilies.

These BUKs have n altitude a range of ~ 70000 ft according to the news just now. Serious bits of kit.

Technology has moved on. Scary. Remember the IRA failed to ever bring down a helicopter in N.Ireland despite trying. No problem now.

Gregory House M.D.

These BUKs have n altitude a range of ~ 70000 ft according to the news just now. Serious bits of kit.

Saw them described as "Medium Range" earlier :cornette:

If that's medium range what the **** are they shooting down with the long range weapons?

Sexton Hardcastle

Reminds me somewhat of Behind Enemy Lines but obviously completely different.

Just the scene when the bams fire the rockets at the jets.

Is that an official quote? If so it is disgusting and distasteful on the day of this atrocity.