Malaysian Airlines plane down over Ukraine/Russia border [SEE ADMIN WARNING ABOUT PICS/VIDS]

Malcolm Tucker

The Great Khali

Trying their best to start world war 3.

Unbelievable.

Edited by The Great Khali

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Deevers

• ToYouToMe

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Captain Sausage

BswpDU1IgAAufQt.jpg

"If it disappears, this is what it looks like."

Won't get much worse timing for that joke than this.

Terrible news, condolences to the families of those involved. Does make you think about the subhuman filth we share this world with.

The Russians are doing their level best to become the worlds pariahs. If it was the separatists they obviously got this hardware from Putin and co to allow them to do this.

Where are a pack of rebels getting that level of military equipment? Totally irresponsible on the part of those equipping them.

Terrible news.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Edited by ToYouToMe

Unless something incredible comes out, given that lots of airlines fly over this same point, this one isnt their fault.

I know its not their fault, however given they "lost" a plane previously i certainly would never trust them again.

Not that it really makes the tragedy any less horrible but I'd bet the separatists thought they were shooting down a Ukrainian military plane (as they apparently have done in several times in the past few months) rather than a civilian airliner.

If the airline had been advised to avoid flying over what is essentially a warzone, you've really got to question why they would ignore the advice.

I take it someone tweeted that just before boarding (as a joke)?

Yes.

Very unfortunate "joke"

post-25452-0-21123700-1405618720_thumb.jpg.

Not sure of the exact timings but there is still aircraft in the air over Ukraine. Scary or what?post-25452-0-93281500-1405619143_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dannie Boy

post-25452-0-21123700-1405618720_thumb.jpg

Not sure of the exact timings but there is still aircraft in the air over Ukraine. Scary or what?

They have actually diverted hundreds of miles away from the crash site.

Why was that guy on sky news just now asking if Americans can still buy AK47s?

Just caught the end of that. Not sure if that was related to this or Palestine. Nonetheless a real cornette moment.

They have actually diverted hundreds of miles away from the crash site.

Hopefully Ragnar I'm not sure where the crash site is on these maps but if they have access to long range missiles they may still be vulnerable.

Ryan Jarman

Picture on Twitter of a dead lassie. No respect whatsoever :(

rossthejambo

Hopefully Ragnar I'm not sure where the crash site is on these maps but if they have access to long range missiles they may still be vulnerable.

Ukraine's a massive country, the area in the east around Donetsk is where most of the bother is and it is plane free just now, or so I read on Twitter.

Edited by rossthejambo

"Almost 300 people have died after a Malaysia Airlines plane was apparently shot down over Ukraine, with nine Britons reported to be among those on the flight."

According to the Scotsman!

Apparently it flew into a zone where civilian aircraft are not permitted.

I find that a little hard to believe though.

rossthejambo

Apparently it flew into a zone where civilian aircraft are not permitted.

I find that a little hard to believe though.

I just heard on Sky News there aren't an restrictions over the Ukraine, there are warnings of potential military activity. It would be a no-fly zone if the authorities thought planes were going to be shot out the sky.

I just heard on Sky News there aren't an restrictions over the Ukraine, there are warnings of potential military activity. It would be a no-fly zone if the authorities thought planes were going to be shot out the sky.

I'll dig out the tweet that the claims were made. I think it was on Twitter anyway.

Either way, Russia might just have gone a step too far now.

Putin phoned Obama straight away. Would be an interesting phone call

Hopefully it wasn't the Russian equivalent of "******* 'mon then! What you going to do about it!?"

Edited by Normthebarman

One thing is certain with all the satellite surveillance the the US will have on this area, the source of the missile will be known to the US Intelligence people. I'll bet that we'll see Putin simmering down things in Ukraine big style.

One thing is certain with all the satellite surveillance the the US will have on this area, the source of the missile will be known to the US Intelligence people. I'll bet that we'll see Putin simmering down things in Ukraine big style.

I'd bet that too if it wasn't for the fact that Putin is a ******* nutcase.

Why would Putin be afraid of Obama/USA :laugh:

I'd think most nations would think it not smart to **** with the USA. I mean, they lost in Vietnam and still bombed the place back to the stone age. They also have one of the strongest armies on the planet.

But as I said, Putin is a mentalist so you're probably right in that he doesn't give a shit.

If there is also Chinese on board, then I would imagine even Putin will be concerned about repercussions.

I would imagine he will try to distance himself from this as much as he can.

Ibrahim Tall

Probably something to do with the US being able to wipe Russia off the map with a click of the button. Russia could easily do the same but Putin would have to be deranged not to take that 'threat' seriously.

DigitalGlobe A satellite image showing what is believed to be the exhaust trail and part of a North Korean rocket launched on April 5. The company that took the photograph, DigitalGlobe, describes it as ?a panchromatic, 50 centimeter (1.6 foot) high-resolution WorldView-1 satellite image showing the rocket launch from the Musudan Ri launch facility, formerly known as Taepo-dong.?post-25452-0-21344200-1405626304_thumb.jpgpost-25452-0-21344200-1405626304_thumb.jpg

Something like this will if captured from above will, expose whoever ever did this, let's hope so.

I think Putin will scale back Russia's involvement in Ukraine to avoid more punishing sanctions. Problem is, some countries in the EU rely on Russia for gas and oil.

AlphonseCapone

Some drama queens kicking about. Russia will deny any involvement, say the separatists have went too far bla bla then do their best to help stabilise Ukraine. Thee end.

Picture on Twitter of a dead lassie. No respect whatsoever :(

There's a video of the crash site where they go through some of the recovered passports. So sad.

Guest C00l K1d

Probably something to do with the US being able to wipe Russia off the map with a click of the button. Russia could easily do the same but Putin would have to be deranged not to take that 'threat' seriously.

:laugh: Russia have a bigger nuclear arsenal than the USA and the USA would go nowhere near Russia.

There was a treaty that said if Ukraines territory's were ever threatened the USA would get involved. Ukraine asked for help when it all kicked off and they shite themselves and refused.

Putin will continue to do what he wants, the USA might put in sanctions and claim they're crippling the Russian economy, but he continues to do as he pleases so whatever he's doing obviously isn't hurting them enough.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Some drama queens kicking about. Russia will deny any involvement, say the separatists have went too far bla bla then do their best to help stabilise Ukraine. Thee end.

Drama queens?

:lol:

300 innocent people murdered by what sounds like Russian military involvement.

"Drama queens".

:lol:

****Rules advice to members - please read****

We are aware that graphic video footage and photography of the crash site - possibly both real and fake - are circulating on the Internet.

Members are strongly advised not to post any such material on JKB, or they risk an immediate ban.

More than frightening when you think the assasination of a no mark aristocrat led to the carnage that was WW 1, how can say U.S.A. or even Britain walk away from the pointless murder of any of their citizens.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Threat to economic interests will trump who can kick whose ass, as it does almost everywhere now. Putin should be shiting himself.

rossthejambo

:laugh: Russia have a bigger nuclear arsenal than the USA and the USA would go nowhere near Russia.

There was a treaty that said if Ukraines territory's were ever threatened the USA would get involved. Ukraine asked for help when it all kicked off and they shite themselves and refused.

Putin will continue to do what he wants, the USA might put in sanctions and claim they're crippling the Russian economy, but he continues to do as he pleases so whatever he's doing obviously isn't hurting them enough.

I'd imagine it's more to do with Russia's relationship with China than their nuclear arsenal.

If nuclear weapons start going off then nobody wins, not even Putin's that mental!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok, so what conspiracy theories have come out so far? CIA black op? A connection to the "Lost" plane?

Guest C00l K1d

I'd imagine it's more to do with Russia's relationship with China than their nuclear arsenal.

If nuclear weapons start going off then nobody wins, not even Putin's that mental!

It was more a reply to the "America could wipe Russia out with a button"

As you say no one wins. Britain's nuclear force is tiny in comparison but could still **** shit up, so to speak.

heartsfc_fan

Apologies if already mentioned but this plane is the same model of plane that went missing (A Boeing 777-200ER).

Could it be that same thing happened (I.e. catastrophic engine) failure with another Malaysian airlines aircraft??