Lithy Cup Final

Lithyboy

Just back from it. A bit of cheer for Vlad. Kaunas beat Vetra 2-1. 88th minute winner. Pretty dire game. The fact that Mendy was MOM I think says it all.

Gigolo-Aunt

Any good prospects at Kaunas, mate ?

Anyone you think might make the journey over?

Any good prospects at Kaunas, mate ?

Anyone you think might make the journey over?

Nope...it was like like watching Cowdenbeath !

Gigolo-Aunt

Cheers.

Ah well..........

Brilliant...Cowden are superb:)

So who are we signing?

So who are we signing?

Goan the mighty Blue brazilians!

:)

lawriejambo

So who are we signing?

Mon the Blue Brazil ;)

sergent garcia

the only player who could add some to the hearts game is ladesma, but he is brasilian... and i think mandy when he plays like rightback (he was playing defensive midfielder in this game) is better when what hearts have in current squad...

we have a few players you can have for nothing .

we will taxi them to the airport to make sure they catch a flight .

you can have a full team if you want .

they are no good to us

the only player who could add some to the hearts game is ladesma, but he is brasilian... and i think mandy when he plays like rightback (he was playing defensive midfielder in this game) is better when what hearts have in current squad...

We've had players come to us and play right back (Barasa, Tall) and and none have come close to Neilson. Would be very surprised is this is true.

Dirk Diggler

Well done Kaunas.

Hopefully we can get a few of them into our team for next season.

Drylaw Hearts
Well done Kaunas.

Hopefully we can get a few of them into our team for next season.

:)

We've had players come to us and play right back (Barasa, Tall) and and none have come close to Neilson. Would be very surprised is this is true.

I'll agree to differ over Barassa. Even Tall...:(

What kind of crowd turned up Lithy?

Probably a Lithuanian one gadgey ;)

What kind of crowd turned up Lithy?

Officially 2200. But it was never anything like that. 1000 tops I would say. Entry was free if you downloaded a voucher in advance from the LFF website !

As one of the few who has actually seen Mendy play (more than once), trust me he makes Neilson look like Cafu in his prime!

He's fecking pish!

Mendy reminds me of that Hibs left back Zarabi. Enough said !

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No thanks. Keep them all.

sergent garcia
No thanks. Keep them all.

i dont care im fan of zalgiris vilnius not kaunas, but mendy can pass the ball and do the tackles cant see him being worse then neilson, anyway romanov is the god...

You must be joking.

Neilson has no ability at all, it's just that he's a professionall, comitted player and can make a tackle or two.

Barasa only had a half season or so at Hearts, and not even in succession, so how can you tell if he's better or not.

Not a big fan of Tall but he's probably better than Neilson in every football aspect. The only difference is his mentality and that he is a French-Senegalese playing in Scotland.

Mendy was below average last season for Kaunas and sometimes dogged by injuries and international call-ups but he's been doing well this year. If he continues that way I think he might be joining up Hearts sooner than later. And he'll improve the team's options because he's a modern right-back, similar to Eboue in the way he's able to play in defence or midfield.

Hearts didn't have that because the likes of Neilson and Tall are defensive players, they offer little to no threat going forward.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

1000 at the cup final.

Free entry with a coupon from the website.

Romanov is god.

This thread is friggin' hilarious. Golden. Man, am I glad Lithuania is the jewel in the crown of our scouting network.

FTK.

Drylaw Hearts
You must be joking.

Neilson has no ability at all, it's just that he's a professionall, comitted player and can make a tackle or two.

Barasa only had a half season or so at Hearts, and not even in succession, so how can you tell if he's better or not.

Not a big fan of Tall but he's probably better than Neilson in every football aspect. The only difference is his mentality and that he is a French-Senegalese playing in Scotland.

Mendy was below average last season for Kaunas and sometimes dogged by injuries and international call-ups but he's been doing well this year. If he continues that way I think he might be joining up Hearts sooner than later. And he'll improve the team's options because he's a modern right-back, similar to Eboue in the way he's able to play in defence or midfield.

Hearts didn't have that because the likes of Neilson and Tall are defensive players, they offer little to no threat going forward.

You mean he's sh it ?

Lithyboy "Nope...it was like like watching Cowdenbeath !"

You watch wot your sayin They'll get beat by east stirling next season ;)

Winston Ingram

Tall was our player of the season before picking up that injury at Falkirk in December..

1000 at the cup final.

Free entry with a coupon from the website.

Romanov is god.

This thread is friggin' hilarious. Golden. Man, am I glad Lithuania is the jewel in the crown of our scouting network.

FTK.

Mos def more than 2000. Not to bad a crowd for our footie especialy in a neutral stadium. Plus Vilnius was represented by the local wee team. Would have been a bigger crowd if Zalgiris Vilnius would have made the final ;)

On a nother note Hearts fans should try and find a way to get Ledesma an EU passport :)

Guest GhostHunter
Mos def more than 2000. Not to bad a crowd for our footie especialy in a neutral stadium. Plus Vilnius was represented by the local wee team. Would have been a bigger crowd if Zalgiris Vilnius would have made the final ;)

On a nother note Hearts fans should try and find a way to get Ledesma an EU passport :)

What's he playing at ?!?!

Hasnt he found a suitable Lithuanian burd yet ?

Brazilian my choofter.

I bet he's from Leith.

:D

looks a pretty decent player also a couple of goals on you tube.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristian_Ra%C3%BAl_Ledesma

Anyone else find it funny (in a distinctly unfunny way) that Vlad managed to sign the only person in Brazil that didn't have some sort of dual nationality?

Guest JamboRobbo

We've had enough ****e from Kaunus to last us a lifetime.

So thanks, but no thanks.

What's he playing at ?!?!

Hasnt he found a suitable Lithuanian burd yet ?

Brazilian my choofter.

I bet he's from Leith.

:D

As far as I know he has a brazilian burd :) completly useless... :(

...for the nationality thing :D

Archived