We're gonna be solid

Heartsfc_1874

Of course.

Hendo was playing U19 youth football for Hutchie last season and unlike Jason Cummings he has not had the benefit of half a season in the U20s before getting promoted to the 1st team.

I was speaking with a few parents of the Hutchie U19s and we were all surprised that Hearts gave Hendo a contract. He was certainly prone to the odd lapse of concentration. Perhaps because he is a big strong laddie, CL/RN saw something in him.

Thats a wee bit strange to ask parents of the Hutchie 19s as Hendo played for the 21s last year in a bid to further enhance his his footballing career.

LOOKS LIKE THE MOVE WORKED!

Hendo if your reading this then

Good lad for signing

For the famous

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This thread highlights there are some options

portobellojambo1

Fairly standard for a winger, just look at some of the crosses ?47 Million De Maria put in for Argentina. I don't want to slate the laddie but I don't see Smith making it, however he can cross the ball. Nicholson and King finished the season very well and I'd expect them to be very near our first eleven, or in our matchday eighteen at least.

Agree with this. David Smith sometimes delivers poorly, but when he gets it right his balls into the box are very good. But, I too, am not convinced he will make it at HMFC, but I cannot explain why I think that (fortunately not my decision to make). Sam Nicholson, most definitely, Billy King, there could well be a player in there. I think these players, and the likes of Jamie Walker will benefit from having someone like Morgaro Gomis providing accurate passes on the deck, and giving them a chance to flourish.

scott_jambo

Agree with this. David Smith sometimes delivers poorly, but when he gets it right his balls into the box are very good. But, I too, am not convinced he will make it at HMFC, but I cannot explain why I think that (fortunately not my decision to make). Sam Nicholson, most definitely, Billy King, there could well be a player in there. I think these players, and the likes of Jamie Walker will benefit from having someone like Morgaro Gomis providing accurate passes on the deck, and giving them a chance to flourish.

David Smith runs with his head down.

Comes across as a little "meep meep" on the park, but sometimes he suprises me with intelligent play. Definitely worth seeing how he grows as a player.

Archived