who else is out of contract ?

jambopilms

Regardless of contracts, i'd punt Makela, Ivaskevicius, Ksnaivicius, Neilson, Elliot, Mole, Basso, Goncalves, Stewart, Mikoliunas, Nade, Zaliukas, Pinilla and Screpis.

I'd start a cull, before signing several new players and blooding the likes of Matej Rapnik and Ryan McGowan into the team along with Eggert Jonsson, obviously, and Gary Glen. Put a bit of youthful energy in there, backed up with quality.

who else will follow Tall and Mcann.

Any high earners. makela? No.28? Anyone?

All the Lithuanians are on loan so they could be sent back virtually right away if not wanted.

Stewart has 2 year option on his contract which is currently under review so he could possibly be released, Basso wants to go anyway and I suspect Jose does also.

Regardless of contracts, i'd punt Makela, Ivaskevicius, Ksnaivicius, Neilson, Elliot, Mole, Basso, Goncalves, Stewart, Mikoliunas, Nade, Zaliukas, Pinilla and Screpis.

I'd start a cull, before signing several new players and blooding the likes of Matej Rapnik and Ryan McGowan into the team along with Eggert Jonsson, obviously, and Gary Glen. Put a bit of youthful energy in there, backed up with quality.

Where's Lee Wallace?

I'm glad you're not in charge.

Archived