Believe.

Munch

I am convinced that Romanov will appoint a new Manager and the new Manager will bring in some quality players, i beleive that there is a reason for the delay too do with the new Manager possibly being tied too another club ( by contract) till the end off the current season.

Its possible that the new manager has agreed to join but the deal is tied into a confidentiality agreement.

I COULD BE WRONG, but thats what i think is going on and is going too happen.

Anyone else agree or should i get the tin hat on. ?

Craigieboy
I am convinced that Romanov will appoint a new Manager and the new Manager will bring in some quality players, i beleive that there is a reason for the delay too do with the new Manager possibly being tied too another club ( by contract) till the end off the current season.

Its possible that the new manager has agreed to join but the deal is tied into a confidentiality agreement.

I hope you are right.

What's the other option? Another season like this one just gone?

Baws tae that!

I hope you are right.

What's the other option? Another season like this one just gone?

Baws tae that!

I just think its too quiet, and there must be a reason for this, Romanov is a sly fox, and i think he has an Ace up his sleeve and hes close to playing his Ace card.

I COULD BE WRONG , BUT I HOPE IM RIGHT.

Craigieboy
hope you are right but the fact you cannot even spell believe is a bad start :)

i before e except after c!

The Old Tolbooth

I would dig out the tin hat mate, personally I'll believe it when I see it, but hey ho, each to their own.

I really hope this comes true

I am hurting at the current climate at our famous club

The problem is the pessemist(sp) in me, cant see mad vlad not meddling.

i before e except after c!

Sorry i made a pigs ear of the spelling ( not for the 1st time may i add) anyway i cant change that now , but i hope i got my point over anyway.

With all Romanovs Money etc he must be pretty hacked off with the way things went last season.

Hopefully i will look back on this thread and say i got it right, either that or im gonna look like a right ***.

Heres hoping.:107years:

I just think its too quiet, and there must be a reason for this, Romanov is a sly fox, and i think he has an Ace up his sleeve and hes close to playing his Ace card.

Lets hope it is not an ace card ala Rix, Ivanuaskis, Malofeev, Frail, Chervenkov, Korobocha!

Or on the playing front Benisius, Klimek, Kurkis, Barasa, Pillbitis, Ivaskivicious, Nade, Beslija, Makela, Goncalves, Zaliukas etc etc.

I have no faith in Vlad or his ability to step aside and let a manager do the job which he is qualified to do.

Horatio Caine
Lets hope it is not an ace card ala Rix, Ivanuaskis, Malofeev, Frail, Chervenkov, Korobocha!

Or on the playing front Benisius, Klimek, Kurkis, Barasa, Pillbitis, Ivaskivicious, Nade, Beslija, Makela, Goncalves, Zaliukas etc etc.

I have no faith in Vlad or his ability to step aside and let a manager do the job which he is qualified to do.

No mate, they are not aces - they're all jokers!

No mate, they are not aces - they're all jokers!

I dont think Vlad thought they were jokers though, which is the point i was making.

Rudolf's Mate

Will believe it when I see it though I have said all along since Burley went that I personally thought that it was too much too soon for Vlad and his super plan. He said he had a 5 yr plan & I hope that this is the start of him putting that into place....

Before you jump all over me! I am not a Vlad sheep. Look at my previous threads. If we won the league next season then I wouldn't thank him for it. We could have done it 3 years ago without going through what we have done in the last few years!!!

Sorry i made a pigs ear of the spelling ( not for the 1st time may i add) anyway i cant change that now , but i hope i got my point over anyway.

With all Romanovs Money etc he must be pretty hacked off with the way things went last season.

Hopefully i will look back on this thread and say i got it right, either that or im gonna look like a right ***.

Heres hoping.:107years:

Why would Romanov be hacked off ?. He created the shambles to start with. I think you are giving Romanov and his cronies far more credit than they deserve, I base that on what they have done up until now.

Mate, I hope you are right, but any optimism I had back in January has all but gone.

If Frail is still managing Hearts come the start of next season, it will be another clear message from Romanov that our opinions mean nothing to him.

Goodness knows where this will all end up, but I don't like it one bit.

winston churchill

he's had nearly five month,it's not going to happen.

the hoofballers and others have been right all along,he's a bam.

I believe that to date there has been ZERO boardroom activity regarding the Team Manager position.:eek:

Stewart MacD

If it's one of VR's usual Aces, we'd be better off with Acey.

(Oops, mentioned another KBer.)

Indeed, he probably could do a better job than the lot there now.;)

Imeantasong

He hardly communicated with us last season.

And there wasn't much reason, except not answer as to why we were so crap.

A Romanov to Get a new top drawer manager and sign a decent pedigree of player which will get us back up to third place ( realistic )...... the fans will come near to rioting in grabbing the last of the season tickets....................................................... or.................................

B Romanov appoints some dodgy eastern european whom nobody has heard of and gives Frail a 5 year contract as assistant manager. He signs more Kaunas rejects with a couple of token ex has been scottish players which will give us the ability of a 6 place finish at best..... The fans voice their disapproval by ripping up their season tickets.

Your Choice!!!

alwaysthereinspirit

You sound like one of the Oceanic 6.;)

I fervently hope you are right mate.Sorry to be negative but how anyone can believe a word Vlad says since the day he sacked George Burley is beyond me.IMO the man is a lunatic who has lost interest in our once great club.Does anyone agree or am I being too hard on the man who originally got us out of our financial problems ?Do Dundee fans regret their club turning down Romanov,considering they are in the first division?

The cruckie cookie
A Romanov to Get a new top drawer manager and sign a decent pedigree of player which will get us back up to third place ( realistic )...... the fans will come near to rioting in grabbing the last of the season tickets....................................................... or.................................

B Romanov appoints some dodgy eastern european whom nobody has heard of and gives Frail a 5 year contract as assistant manager. He signs more Kaunas rejects with a couple of token ex has been scottish players which will give us the ability of a 6 place finish at best..... The fans voice their disapproval by ripping up their season tickets.

Your Choice!!!

Would love it to be Option A, however I think we will get option B and still be in the B league at the end of next season:sad:

I agree, and I COULD BE RIGHT!

Why would Romanov be hacked off ?. He created the shambles to start with. I think you are giving Romanov and his cronies far more credit than they deserve, I base that on what they have done up until now.

Fair Point, however if he were to appoint a quality manager, ( and leave him too manage) get in a few quality players, and we started the season in the same style as Burley, im pretty sure we would hear (some off the fans ) singing the Vlad song again.

I love your optimism JB

Unfortunately the reality I fear is another season like the current one with ginger t*sspot in the dugout

walton1983
Fair Point, however if he were to appoint a quality manager, ( and leave him too manage) get in a few quality players, and we started the season in the same style as Burley, im pretty sure we would hear (some off the fans ) singing the Vlad song again.

Maybe going a bit too far there;)

super_vlad

Right, i think we should demand all the internet access at the hearts marketing dept. to be switched off right now ! ;)

Hope you are right, as Vlad would have to be complete off his rocker to think he can serve up the same **** as last year !

Archived