Walk up ticket prices

hueyview

I will be getting several tickets for both the Hibs and Falkirk games on the 16th and 30th for visiting reletives. I take it they will be the same price as last season. Are there certain areas where 5/6 can sit together, as i am not sure because of existing/new season tickets. Cheers :uhoh2:

Fxxx the SPFL

I will be getting several tickets for both the Hibs and Falkirk games on the 16th and 30th for visiting reletives. I take it they will be the same price as last season. Are there certain areas where 5/6 can sit together, as i am not sure because of existing/new season tickets. Cheers :uhoh2:

I think they will be cheaper because we are in the Championship and i think there is a maximum price that the SPFL allow you to be charged, however i may be wrong. Given the amount of season tickets that have/will be purchased you might struggle to get 5/6 together unless you can buy in the Roseburn Stand assuming the hobbits wont get their full allocation

I think they will be cheaper because we are in the Championship and i think there is a maximum price that the SPFL allow you to be charged, however i may be wrong. Given the amount of season tickets that have/will be purchased you might struggle to get 5/6 together unless you can buy in the Roseburn Stand assuming the hobbits wont get their full allocation

Cheers, will try to get them at the shop ASAP,

Cheers, will try to get them at the shop ASAP,

Individual match tickets are not on sale yet.

The Treasurer

Individual match tickets are not on sale yet.

Doubt they will put any on sale until after the cut off period for buying ST's

Auldreekie1874

Can anyone remember how much match tickets (walk up price) were for u12's last season?

It was ?8 for category B games. Think it was ?15 for category A. (Section A, Upper)

?23/?17 for adult away fans (?16/?12 OAP/student) is pretty reasonable. Hopefully a few teams bring decent support next season

?23/?17 for adult away fans (?16/?12 OAP/student) is pretty reasonable. Hopefully a few teams bring decent support next season

I really don't think it is. The likelyhood is they'll not get the option of silver categories unless they bring a huge away support and ?23 for the Championship is way too high IMO. We should be trying to encourage walk ups as much as possible and set prices accordingly.

Prices are too high for my liking. ?27 platinum for the likes of Alloa is ridiculous.

Away fans unlikely to be jigging at those prices either.

Robbo-Jambo

Prices are too high for my liking. ?27 platinum for the likes of Alloa is ridiculous.

Away fans unlikely to be jigging at those prices either.

This

It was ?8 for category B games. Think it was ?15 for category A. (Section A, Upper)

yes somethin like that between 8 and 12

I really don't think it is. The likelyhood is they'll not get the option of silver categories unless they bring a huge away support and ?23 for the Championship is way too high IMO. We should be trying to encourage walk ups as much as possible and set prices accordingly.

If Dundee can charge ?19 for the championship then ?23 is a bargain :)

I guess I'm used to paying ER away fan prices so it didn't seem so bad . you're right though, I can't see us shifting many platinum seats for ?27

Archived