This was a bad season

Rawrrrrrrr

Graham Thomson
There will be little or no improvement next season.

Cheers mate, mine is a large grouse

Rawrrrrrrr
Have you been drinking? :)

No I just thought I would mirror a fellow posters posting style and post the blatantly obvious as if it was some massive discovery

I have had a right chuckle at some recent postings, including 3 obvious steps to improve things, but all of which will never happen whilst the romanovs are in control

the fact is the romanovs are destroying this club but they have their money in play and its their right to do as they wish, Im sick of gullible posters thinking different

I have from day 1 been highly cynical of the romanovs and was absolutly shocked at how quickly certain parties related to this club sold out , im even more embarassed now as the same parties continue to backtrack and try to recreate the past

They made their beds and they now need to sleep in them

Romanov never needed over 30% if he had genuine reasons for this club and those who sold out to help him pass that margin have contributed to the death of this club as we know it

Patrick Bateman

I have from day 1 been highly cynical of the romanovs and was absolutly shocked at how quickly certain parties related to this club sold out , im even more embarassed now as the same parties continue to backtrack and try to recreate the past

I once was lost, but now I'm found

:sad:

No I just thought I would mirror a fellow posters posting style and post the blatantly obvious as if it was some massive discovery

I have had a right chuckle at some recent postings, including 3 obvious steps to improve things, but all of which will never happen whilst the romanovs are in control

the fact is the romanovs are destroying this club but they have their money in play and its their right to do as they wish, Im sick of gullible posters thinking different

Romanov never needed over 30% if he had genuine reasons for this club and those who sold out to help him pass that margin have contributed to the death of this club as we know it

Even if more people had thought the same way as you, what could possibly have been done differently? Things were always going to end up this way the minute Romanov signed on the dotted line. The alternative at the time was too awful to contemplate and for me, it still is. I'd rather be where we are now than where we would have been had we sold Tynecastle.

So what DO you think could have been done differently? What's your alternative sequence of events?

Rawrrrrrrr
Even if more people had thought the same way as you, what could possibly have been done differently? Things were always going to end up this way the minute Romanov signed on the dotted line. The alternative at the time was too awful to contemplate and for me, it still is. I'd rather be where we are now than where we would have been had we sold Tynecastle.

So what DO you think could have been done differently? What's your alternative sequence of events?

1) SOH shouldnt have sold out and should have done more than just jump on the first cloaktail that came along - for people who moaned about alternatives they didnt practice what they preached

2) Romanov never needed more than 30%, at 30 % he still has power but is far more bound in what he can do and we would have had a chance of actually stopping him, instead everyone sold out and no matter what happens now we are screwed

3) I still cant swallow that this move to murrayfield would have killed this club, I simply dont believe that staying at tynecastle, a scottish cup and embarassing uefa cup campaign was worth near to 20 million

The more time passes, the more I think pieman had the right idea, a low or non existent debt, a team who tried, a proper football team on the park and actually battling around the top 6 albeit at murrayfield seems so appealing right now, I refuse to believe the scaremongering that our fans would have deserted us simply because we played elsewere

1) SOH shouldnt have sold out and should have done more than just jump on the first cloaktail that came along - for people who moaned about alternatives they didnt practice what they preached

We were days away from losing Tynecastle and what you don't mention is that there were no other cloaktails to consider. It was the only option we had.

2) Romanov never needed more than 30%, at 30 % he still has power but is far more bound in what he can do and we would have had a chance of actually stopping him, instead everyone sold out and no matter what happens now we are screwed

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You can't blame those who bought into the idea, there was literally nobody who hadn't at the time.

3) I still cant swallow that this move to murrayfield would have killed this club, I simply dont believe that staying at tynecastle, a scottish cup and embarassing uefa cup campaign was worth near to 20 million

The more time passes, the more I think pieman had the right idea, a low or non existent debt, a team who tried, a proper football team on the park and actually battling around the top 6 albeit at murrayfield seems so appealing right now, I refuse to believe the scaremongering that our fans would have deserted us simply because we played elsewere

Well without going over debates which have been done to death already, all I can say is that I disagree. I don't think its scaremongering in the slightest, a move to Murrayfield would have ripped the heart out of the club in a much more damaging way than any of the recent events have done. We would never ever have been in a position to rebuild and would have existed only on the fringes of the SPL at best...albeit perhaps in a better spot than we are this season....but certainly not doing enough to prevent falling attendances. How would we have MADE money Prancer? People go on about losing identity and chipping away at the very fabric of what makes the club what it is....I cannot think of a better way to do that than lose Tynecastle. A homeless football club?

jambojim52

Thanks for clearing things up. Having read your other posts, I was somewhat unclear as to your stance.

Perhaps you should start more threads with your thoughts, as I am sure someone in outer mongolia hasn't read them

scw98heartsfc
things must improve next season

No Sh**t Sherlock, didnt notice myself really.

The disgraceful thing about this is that even with only 30% of the club he still had a majority vote in the boardroom based on who the board members were. This is why Anderton and Foulkes were powerless to stop Burley being sacked.

rudi must stay

is it state the obvious day or something. I agree though, they must improve

Shame you're back. I was hoping your keyboard had come down with leprosy or something. Ah weil, live in hope.

Mr Quagmire

why do you feel the need to start a thread stating the obvious ?

is it for attention ? :rolleyes:

scots civil war

prancer u cant say that the regime have a right to do as they wish

romanov is one irresponsible **** right there................

he is never at tynecastle and its remote controlled hearts because he has

****ing bottled it

THATS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS AINT IT

please do not go banging on about foulkes and co,im quite sure they had the best interests of the club when that ****ing lithuanian reptile came in

Geoff Kilpatrick

This thread was a poor wind up.

Please do better next season! :rolleyes:

Archived