What does it mean?

Morgan

Yesterday on nothadagoaliesincegoram.net I was called a Yam ****.

What the hell does this mean?

I P Knightley

A "Yam" is a rather sweet-tasting tuber, a root vegetable not dissimilar to a sweet potato

The "****" is the portion of a lady's anatomy between her gut and other bits further down.

So, in effect, you were called "sweet ladyparts" - I think you were being seduced.

Unless you want it, I'd advise you to stay well away from that type of place.

A "Yam" is a rather sweet-tasting tuber, a root vegetable not dissimilar to a sweet potato

The "****" is the portion of a lady's anatomy between her gut and other bits further down.

So, in effect, you were called "sweet ladyparts" - I think you were being seduced.

Unless you want it, I'd advise you to stay well away from that type of place.

Oh my. :embarassed:

portobellojambo1

Basically they are trying to indicate that you are a Hearts fan, and do not possess a penis, or words to that effect.

:)

Its actually an amalgamation of Gorgie and a swear-word beginning with C and ending in 'unt'.

Dead classy likes.

Please tell how "yam" means "gorgie"? :wacko:

Seduced? on vermin.net?

You'll be receiving pictures of dirty old man's private parts next.

Re YAM - a hibby mate (i know, i know) tells me that it means Yet Another Moron.

Oh the irony.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****

he **** is a red river in the south of Tajikistan. Its source, Lake Yashilkul, is situated at the edge of the high plateau at an elevation of 3720m. The city of Khorog is located at the confluence of the **** with the Panj River (the latter forming the border between Tajikistan and Afghanistan and also being known as Amu Darya, or in antiquity the Oxus).

The ****, and its affluent Shahdara, power the Pamir I power plant. River flow is very seasonal, low in Winter, but high in July and August due to water from melting snow. Its width varies from 10 to 50 meters and it is up to 1.5 meters deep. Due to the mountainous terrain, the rivercourse is very fast, over 2 m/s at times. Its bed is rocky, and the banks are steep and precipitous. Often the stream occupies the whole river valley, but sometimes it divides into several courses.

So quite what they mean by that I don't know

You're exotic, fast and Full of energy perhaps

They aren't exactly endowed with Stephen Fry-esq wit on copycats.net are they?

I p!shed myself when, clearly annoyed at not having a decent nickname for their club like we do with jambos or jam tarts, they came up with 'cabbage & ribs'.

What a disgusting, stinking, impoverished concoction - why on earth would anyone want to call themselves that?!!!!

Spurs chasing Tiago and Gilberto

Tiago (left) and Gilberto look set to move to White Hart Lane

Tottenham are closing in on a double swoop for Portuguese midfielder Tiago and Brazilian left-back Gilberto, BBC Sport understands.

A deal for Tiago, who used to play for Chelsea and is now at Juventus, should be completed in the next day or so.

Gilberto's contract expires in the summer and the 31-year-old looks set to complete his move from Hertha Berlin.

Tottenham's only signing so far in the January transfer window is Cardiff full-back Chris Gunter.

I found this on the BBC website.

I'm soooo proud!

Archived