Michael Laudrup - whats his game?

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

just read on sky sports news that Michael Laudrup is stepping down from manager of Getafe.

I am not for one minute suggesting that Hearts will go for him but seems odd to leave a club which he has been so successful at. Has got another job lined up?

rossthejambo

he was on the list of possible barcelona managers and possibly chelsea. obviously with guardiola getting the barca job, chelsea seems the only place that he could be going but who knows

Hilary Briss
just read on sky sports news that Michael Laudrup is stepping down from manager of Getafe.

I am not for one minute suggesting that Hearts will go for him but seems odd to leave a club which he has been so successful at. Has got another job lined up?

He is one of the most highly touted managers in Europe.......bigger fish to fry than Getafe.

Chester™

No real surprise he has chosen to leave now. He has probably taken them as far as possible and he has been linked to numerous clubs with the ones mentioned and others including Galatasaray (sp) and the vacant Valencia job. I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up in London though.

Only a Game
Been rumoured to take over at both Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Feckin hell he must be some manager if he can handle both of those clubs at the same time.:)

Archived