Not a good weekend at all!

sandyk

These hats they were wearing? Were they cone shaped gold ones by any chance. *insert photo of hat wearing morons at Tynecastle relegation party*

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
queensferryjambo

These hats they were wearing? Were they cone shaped gold ones by any chance. *insert photo of hat wearing morons at Tynecastle relegation party*

dunce_zpse4029b33.jpg

Generic Username

I think it's absolutely disgusting...

That they had to travel that far to get a foot up their arses.

alwaysthereinspirit

The Scotsman/Evening News has a lot to answer for. WTF happened to that newspaper? That read like something you'd read on #ibs.net.

They are absolutely pathetic, this is 2014 you bunch of over weight, middle aged, bald ugly arseholes...

Can you imagine it (and I'm directing this towards the folk on here who don't use their own ejaculate as toothpaste).

Being 50 (**** it, being ANY age) and going on holiday with your wife and bairns - to celebrate being one of life's most tragic individuals for thirty years, THEN getting someone's toe so far up your farter that you didn't need your mandatory prostate exam.

Fat. Bald. Less teeth than eyebrows.

Then, forgetting your missus, you. Pushing retirement, and all you hear in your head is Kajagoogoo.

Thank **** only hibs fans and pretend Hearts fans are into that shite. The dictionary definition of tragic.

Maiden Gorgie

Although there were current CCS members among them, most were older men with families and things.

And there you have it

I suspect that the Foreign Office may have ?We are aware of reports of an incident involving British nationals in Benidorm" as it's answer phone message

i wish jj was my dad

I'm not sure what is the most ridiculous .

A shower of geriatrics going to Benidorm to celebrate 30 years of being an arsehole and by a remarkable coincidence being set about by a 'rival firm' or the fanzine reporting of the EEN.

Evening News - FFS

Hibs - FFS

Casuals - FFS

Benidorm - FFS

The entire story reeks of schemieness..

Seymour M Hersh

Some of the "veterans" relaxing before heading to the ibrox bar.

post-1316-0-48706600-1401391224_thumb.jpeg

Also, the erse writing the story in the een. Is it by any chance the same tool who wrote about that pavement dancing moment outside the old Bank Hotel on the Royal Mile about a year ago?

Rudolf's Mate

Expect a collaboration between the literary geniuses that are Clancy & Welsh (Irvine, not boxer beat Brad) about looking death in the face! A whopper is shot down deep in enemy territory. Combat 51's finest fight for their lives leaving man down behind enemy lines. 70 OAP volunteers risk their lives to track down and destroy enemy targets! Unfortunately they left tonto behind and the trail was lost returning home to a hero's welcome in the media!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Adi Dassler

A Spanish lassie in my work was only saying last week that apart from those that live and work there normal Spaniards would never dream of setting foot in Benidorm.

Point of order about the cowardly, tall tale telling CCS though. People saying they've never seen them on London Road/Easter Road/BoD. Not sure where you've been but I've seen these closet homosexuals hassling innocent men, women and children countless times over the past 30 years. Particularly their older mob who used to be fond of marching down ER just as the first Hearts supporters were coming off Bothwell Street. Funnily enough they always seemed to be picked up by the Police before anywhere between 3,000-10,000 Hearts supporters were piling up the hill.

Desperately clinging onto their youth, backwards, badly dressed, simpleton, mingebags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Older men with families and things" Things? That'll be low IQs, inferiority complexes, tiny todgers, and so on and so forth. Fuds.

sunblestjambo

"Hello sir, welcome to Thomas Cook!"

"Hi, so me and a few mates want to go on an end of season holiday, could you set us up with flights and digs for 450?"

:lol:

Craig Gordons Gloves

I can imagine the conversations between the 'veterans' while in the bar.

"Mind ae that time ah spent 200 quid oan a chipie jumper fae Xile and wore it tae pavement dance against that Aberdeen mob"

"aye Mikey, ah mind cos i'd just bought a new pair of adidas torsion and stepped in dug shite likesay"

"aye, gid days likesay"

Adi Dassler totally agree with you....my point wasn't that they weren't there in the past but that they always talked up their next great campaign against the Hearts supporters but they never showed up other than to jump isolated supporters who had no interest in their nonsensical antics or would find themselves handily restrained by the police

julienbrellier

Although there were current CCS members among them, most were older men with families and things.

And there you have it

:vrface:

I wonder if Colin Leslie was in Benidorm?

Looking through the photos on facebook of them in Benidorm, and suprise suprise ,Colin Leslie has a" like " next to the pictures....

Does big zal still play for leeds?

Hope he telt them how the wee team are owned by Heart of midlothian

letsalldothebeattie

Serves them right especially for going on holiday to "celebrate" just embarrassing

the general

I know someone who was there.

Ten of the Hibs guys were out in a club one night and had a scuffle. That's all.

Never set foot in the Ibrox Bar all weekend and never seen a person from Leeds all weekend.

Amazing what they'll print to try and fill space.

too sensible for this thread mate

The excuses flow from a 'TV personality' or in other words second in command at Edinburgh airport who was simply posing for a picture........of course you were.

EDINBURGH Airport chief ?operating officer David Wilson, who starred in a fly-on-the-wall show about the airport, was in Benidorm with the Hibs casuals who clashed with rival English fans.

Wilson claims he ?travelled to the Spanish resort with his own friends and was persuaded to put on the T-shirt after bumping into Hibs fans he knew.

Last night, he said: ?I?ve been a Hibs supporter for more than 40 years and met some fellow fans on a recent break in Benidorm.

?I was asked to put on a T-shirt and pose for a picture. I did this before moving to another bar with the friends I was on holiday with. I was not part of that group and spent a brief amount of time with them that afternoon.?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/battle-benidorm-airport-boss-who-3629099

The excuses flow from a 'TV personality' or in other words second in command at Edinburgh airport who was simply posing for a picture........of course you were.

EDINBURGH Airport chief ?operating officer David Wilson, who starred in a fly-on-the-wall show about the airport, was in Benidorm with the Hibs casuals who clashed with rival English fans.

Wilson claims he ?travelled to the Spanish resort with his own friends and was persuaded to put on the T-shirt after bumping into Hibs fans he knew.

Last night, he said: ?I?ve been a Hibs supporter for more than 40 years and met some fellow fans on a recent break in Benidorm.

?I was asked to put on a T-shirt and pose for a picture. I did this before moving to another bar with the friends I was on holiday with. I was not part of that group and spent a brief amount of time with them that afternoon.?

http://www.dailyreco...oss-who-3629099

What a slaver.

:laugh:

He would have known what the T-shirt and it's slogan meant. He knew what he was doing and should be dealt with accordingly by his employer.

Pants Shaton

Is it not a sad indictment of modern Scotland, that a group of middle-aged homosexual men have to create a football-based back story, to legitimise fun-time in the sun?

It reflects badly on us all.

Is it not a sad indictment of modern Scotland, that a group of middle-aged homosexual men have to create a football-based back story, to legitimise fun-time in the sun?

It reflects badly on us all.

If society was more tolerant regarding their perversions, perhaps the need for their farcical tales would diminish.

Hang your head in shame, Scotland.

He would have known what the T-shirt and it's slogan meant. He knew what he was doing and should be dealt with accordingly by his employer.

Couldn't agree more. Sounds like really tenuous excuses for his actions. If he's been a fan of the sh1te for 40 years then he will know all about this group.

Remember the guy from the edinburgh airport fly on the wall tv programme from a few weeks ago, came across as a bit of a loudmouth on that.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/battle-benidorm-airport-boss-who-3629099

TBH seems pretty plausible, some H1b5 fans I know my age would wear one of those t-shirts if they were asked but aint in no way casuals or fighters, he does look like he's not that involved with them looking at the picture.

Which is what, what should his employers do, what was he doing wrong?

Guest C00l K1d

Hes a ######, but not sure why he should be disciplined by his work.

What has his work got to do with it?

If he was on some kind of business trip then aye, but if he was on his holiday then hes done nout wrong apart from associate himself with a bunch of idiots.

The sad thing is that they think they have some sort of status in life. 30 years on top and all that nickers.... Deary cfkuing me.

Ps.... You'd think an ex para would have higher standards too.

Broxburn Jambo

Evening News - FFS

Hibs - FFS

Casuals - FFS

Benidorm - FFS

The entire story reeks of schemieness..

Stop there, I like Benedorm

Clearly a few of the Gorgie Fists top boys on here taking offence to the facepalms handed out for 40+ casuals.

Sadly too common at the time....never remember them turning up in any great numbers at London Road where they were always going to be "ambushing the whole Hearts support" casuals, scarfs families or not in the 80s or 90s when we took 5 or 6 thousand or more to Easter Road.

Remember a run in with them on New Years Day in the late 80s when my mates and I were walking to Tynecastle from Grassmarket and ran into at least 100 or so outside the old ABC in Lothian Road...there was about 11 or 12 of us and we were crapping it but just kept walking like they weren't there and high tailed as soon as we were round the corner..... as they came piling after us chucking bricks bottles and anything else....luckily a good old Number 1/6 bus full of Hearts supporters came around the corner and stopped to pick us up!!

Only fight with their own my arse.... at least back then anyway.

I remember that well, clean underwear was required!!!!!

The guy on the far right of the picture with the beard on page 3 of this thread was outed on the front page of the daily sevco today as a manager at edinburgh airport, i'd imagine that his HR Dept want a word on monday!!!

Iamnotanumber
Thank **** only hibs fans and pretend Hearts fans are into that shite. The dictionary definition of tragic.

riker-notthis.jpg

Clearly a few of the Gorgie Fists top boys on here taking offence to the facepalms handed out for 40+ casuals.

The Kajagoogoo boys still struggle to understand why anyone with an ounce of sentience finds their reverence of pathetic antics thirty years ago as risible as Garry O'Connor in charge of a "Just Say No" campaign.

:laugh:

MacDonald Jardine

Hes a ######, but not sure why he should be disciplined by his work.

What has his work got to do with it?

If he was on some kind of business trip then aye, but if he was on his holiday then hes done nout wrong apart from associate himself with a bunch of idiots.

You don't think the story reflects just a wee bit badly on his work, given he was interviewed on TV in that capacity then shown as part of a bunch of hooligans (momentary posing notwithstanding)?

You don't think the story reflects just a wee bit badly on his work, given he was interviewed on TV in that capacity then shown as part of a bunch of hooligans (momentary posing notwithstanding)?

Exactly, it shows that all Edin Airport staff are known hooligans. He needs emptied, IMO.

Chaka Demus & pliers

he does look like he's not that involved with them looking at the picture.

Aye...........wearing one of their t-shirts and photographed with them outside a pub. He's probably got his own t-shirt in his hand but you just can't see it in the photo.

I reckon he's messed his job up to be honest. Not saying I totally agree he deserves it. But EDI where Scotland meets the World is a brand. He's known through the TV show and his next media exposure is his connection with organised crime. Tricky situation unless he is and can categorically prove he has been set up and has nothing to do with the celebration of an organised criminal gang.

I reckon he's messed his job up to be honest. Not saying I totally agree he deserves it. But EDI where Scotland meets the World is a brand. He's known through the TV show and his next media exposure is his connection with organised crime. Tricky situation unless he is and can categorically prove he has been set up and has nothing to do with the celebration of an organised criminal gang.

There is no chance he will lose his job.

All there is is a picture of him wearing a dodgy t shirt in a Holiday resort... there is no suggestion he was involved in trouble that day so whilst it is a bit of fun lets not start to pretend that it is a serious incident that he has been involved in.

If wearing a dodgy t shirt was a crime then 90% of JKB would be holding a criminal record.............

Guest C00l K1d

Not really.

Ive dealt with a lot of complete arseholes in a working capacity. It doesnt mean they necessarily need emptied (especially since he might not be a casual or hasnt been involved in it for years) or arent good at their job

Hes shown himself up to be a complete idiot and thats enough imo.

I hate all this folk getting disciplined at work or getting the sack for stuff thats nothing to do with work. If it doesnt effect work im not sure what its got to do with them.

MacDonald Jardine

Not really.

Ive dealt with a lot of complete arseholes in a working capacity. It doesnt mean they necessarily need emptied (especially since he might not be a casual or hasnt been involved in it for years) or arent good at their job

Hes shown himself up to be a complete idiot and thats enough imo.

I hate all this folk getting disciplined at work or getting the sack for stuff thats nothing to do with work. If it doesnt effect work im not sure what its got to do with them.

There is an argument it causes reputational damage.

It's one thing being an arsehole. It's another when its front page news.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Archived