Hibs fans declare all out attack on Petrie and Butcher

CJGJ

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Email sent to Rod. Managed to get an old marketing list of names (around 450 names). Swapped a load of names for Hibby usernames.

Told them that the .Nests email doesnt represent us all.

How does that feel Hibs c****?

Craigieboy

Email sent to Rod. Managed to get an old marketing list of names (around 450 names). Swapped a load of names for Hibby usernames.

Told them that the .Nests email doesnt represent us all.

How does that feel Hibs c****?

:lol:

The Mighty Thor

This is a peach..... straight from the heart of a broken hibby taken straight from .dot ned

Hibernian Emotional Breakdown (a message to Terry)

Last week I started a thread titled 'Hibernian Emotional Overload'. So this is the sequel and is aimed primarily at Terry Butcher who, we are told, reads .net.

I want to try to describe where I am in relation to my club now that the season is over and the very worst has happened. Maybe it is where a lot of other Hibernian brothers and sisters are too. It is important that you understand what we are feeling and why.

Many supporters no longer want you as manager, others do. Either way, ultimately whether you stay on or not can only be decided by Rod Petrie and/or Leanne Dempster. This is written on the assumption that you are staying.

The anger towards you is partly because of what has happened to us this season obviously, but it goes far deeper than that. You are paying a price for relegation, for eye-bleedingly awful football and for the successive failure of the last few years. In other words it isn't just what has happened on your watch, it is also an accumulated anger and hurt in relation to what has happened under the preceding managers.

I'm not going to presume to tell you how to manage the team, train players etc. That's your job and you know it far better than me.

What I am going to talk about is what we the fans
need
if trust is going to be re-established in some way.

1. If I were you I would make my 'marquee' signings early (assuming that there are to be any). We need a statement of intent from the club but, unfortunately, an actual 'statement' isn't going to do it. In fact words of any sort will simply aggravate the situation. So, actions speak louder than words.

2. Very smart start on the clear out.

3. Football on the deck. If you want to buy some early good will then the fastest route to our restless Hibernian football souls is to clearly demonstrate that hoofball is dead and a passing game with width and pace is what we are getting next. I don't know how you deliver that or the players to do it, but believe me that is where the sweet spot is.

4. Have a word with the marketing people. No more overblown and cliched campaigns on the season ticket front. This is a classic example of where less is more. I'd go for 'Easter Road - Redemption'. Easter is about redemption, Easter Road is where we play and the club needs to redeem itself. It strikes the right contrite tone too.

5. You should consider writing into the contracts of all new players that they are expected not to use social media to in any way discuss the club.

6. A series of regular meet the fans open days might not be a bad idea, for you and the squad. Partly to build direct connections and to let people understand what you are about but also for a more significant reason. We really need to see that the players understand what the fans are all about and what we feel for the club. We need to see that the players aren't just wage takers, separated from the passion of the supporters for the club.

7. We have in the past been fobbed off - or feel that we have - by vague allusions to long term plans. This is now a world where people are far more informed and far better connected to one another though, so we see through that sort of thing right away. It is a hostage to fortune but you should think about setting out some clear and explicit goals. Knowing what exactly you are working toward and over what timescale makes it a lot easier for us to support that path, even if we don't fully agree with it. Tell us nothing and we start to make our own assumptions.

8. This last part is the hardest and by far the most important. I don't have any idea how you achieve it. It feels as though the spirit of our club is damaged. As supporters we cannot see an energetic, unified, purposeful club that is being lead strongly in all departments on and off the pitch. In other words, this is a battlefield where we cannot see our standard so that we can rally to it. We need a leadership that we can stand fast to and feel proud of. You need to find a way to give this club back its footballing soul and self belief.

I took my children to their first Hibs game on Sunday. I could not believe that they witnessed such an awful display. I felt betrayed by it. I place most of the blame for that on the shoulders of the squad that has served us so poorly this season. What troubled me far, far more than anything else though was the effect of that game and everything that led up to it on such a loyal support. People looked bewildered. They looked - and sounded afterwards in conversation - as though their emotional bond with the club was shattered. And that I think is the core challenge here - restoring faith. We need something to believe in again.

So like all good leaders the need falls to point the way and inspire belief. Here is your biggest challenge. Tell us now what your story of Hibernian is. Not big talk or big claims, not just what you want to achieve - tell us how you plan to get there, tell us what the journey is that you intend to take us on, and how.

We have travelled a long road and as supporters we know what our story of Hibernian is. We know it and can remember it from hundreds of moments - from our first game through to Sunday's painful debacle. The joy and the pain shared along the way with friends, relatives and - sometimes in those great wild goal scoring moments - shared too with complete strangers wearing Hibs colours.

Our club, its reputation, its history and its future is a very precious thing to us. It is in our life stories, in the stories of those who went before us and will be in the stories of those who will follow after us. We don't just 'go to the game' on a Saturday afternoon as a lifestyle choice. This club helps to define who we are and we in turn as a family of Hibernian supporters are the spirit of our club. So we need to be able to believe that it is held in hands that feel the rhythmic pulse of Hibernian blood flowing through its past, present and future.

Over to you Terry.

That's just beautiful. So much hurt. So much pain and anguish. :lol:

The poor poppet makes one hugely flawed assumption and that of course is that 'Terry' gives any kind of a shit about that tin pot club, which he clearly and obviously doesn't.

I'm loving watching the vermin go through the cycle of grief: denial - anger - bargaining - depression - acceptance

The People's Chimp
4. Have a word with the marketing people. No more overblown and cliched campaigns on the season ticket front. This is a classic example of where less is more. I'd go for 'Easter Road - Redemption'. Easter is about redemption, Easter Road is where we play and the club needs to redeem itself. It strikes the right contrite tone too.

Righto. No more overblown clich?s...then recommends EASTER ROAD - REDEMPTION.

Incredible. :lol:

Righto. No more overblown clich?s...then recommends EASTER ROAD - REDEMPTION.

Incredible. :lol:

The death and resurrection of the only son of the omnipotent, omniscient and omni-benevolent God not down to earth enough for you? I suppose you'd have preferred, "Hibs Season Ticket - It's a ticket to Hibs, for the season".

Bloody marxist.

I am feeling super smug right now, just because of the way things have worked out for them. You honestly couldn't have made it up.

Don't ever forget, majority of them wanted us dead, that totally amazed me, and really hit home how much they detest us.

Remember their relegation party, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

"Another slice of humble pie Hobos?"

Remnants of Standards

Any fair-minded observer might surely suggest that Hibs fans should now employ the same doggedness, vitality and energy they displayed recently trying to shut Hearts down.

Running their own club should be a veritable scoosh for this merry band of financial experts, e-mailers and boaby brandishers.

Over to you Sergey.

queensferryjambo

Hibs.net sending an email to Petrie like he has given a **** about anything any other H1b5 fan has said to him in the past.

Maybe they should also do a freedom of information request to see if he has paid his council tax or write to the Scottish Parliament.

Total ******s.......

tartofmidlothian

This is a peach..... straight from the heart of a broken hibby taken straight from .dot ned

Last week I started a thread titled 'Hibernian Emotional Overload'. So this is the sequel and is aimed primarily at Terry Butcher who, we are told, reads .net.

I want to try to describe where I am in relation to my club now that the season is over and the very worst has happened. Maybe it is where a lot of other Hibernian brothers and sisters are too. It is important that you understand what we are feeling and why.

Many supporters no longer want you as manager, others do. Either way, ultimately whether you stay on or not can only be decided by Rod Petrie and/or Leanne Dempster. This is written on the assumption that you are staying.

The anger towards you is partly because of what has happened to us this season obviously, but it goes far deeper than that. You are paying a price for relegation, for eye-bleedingly awful football and for the successive failure of the last few years. In other words it isn't just what has happened on your watch, it is also an accumulated anger and hurt in relation to what has happened under the preceding managers.

I'm not going to presume to tell you how to manage the team, train players etc. That's your job and you know it far better than me.

need

1. If I were you I would make my 'marquee' signings early (assuming that there are to be any). We need a statement of intent from the club but, unfortunately, an actual 'statement' isn't going to do it. In fact words of any sort will simply aggravate the situation. So, actions speak louder than words.

2. Very smart start on the clear out.

3. Football on the deck. If you want to buy some early good will then the fastest route to our restless Hibernian football souls is to clearly demonstrate that hoofball is dead and a passing game with width and pace is what we are getting next. I don't know how you deliver that or the players to do it, but believe me that is where the sweet spot is.

5. You should consider writing into the contracts of all new players that they are expected not to use social media to in any way discuss the club.

6. A series of regular meet the fans open days might not be a bad idea, for you and the squad. Partly to build direct connections and to let people understand what you are about but also for a more significant reason. We really need to see that the players understand what the fans are all about and what we feel for the club. We need to see that the players aren't just wage takers, separated from the passion of the supporters for the club.

7. We have in the past been fobbed off - or feel that we have - by vague allusions to long term plans. This is now a world where people are far more informed and far better connected to one another though, so we see through that sort of thing right away. It is a hostage to fortune but you should think about setting out some clear and explicit goals. Knowing what exactly you are working toward and over what timescale makes it a lot easier for us to support that path, even if we don't fully agree with it. Tell us nothing and we start to make our own assumptions.

8. This last part is the hardest and by far the most important. I don't have any idea how you achieve it. It feels as though the spirit of our club is damaged. As supporters we cannot see an energetic, unified, purposeful club that is being lead strongly in all departments on and off the pitch. In other words, this is a battlefield where we cannot see our standard so that we can rally to it. We need a leadership that we can stand fast to and feel proud of. You need to find a way to give this club back its footballing soul and self belief.

I took my children to their first Hibs game on Sunday. I could not believe that they witnessed such an awful display. I felt betrayed by it. I place most of the blame for that on the shoulders of the squad that has served us so poorly this season. What troubled me far, far more than anything else though was the effect of that game and everything that led up to it on such a loyal support. People looked bewildered. They looked - and sounded afterwards in conversation - as though their emotional bond with the club was shattered. And that I think is the core challenge here - restoring faith. We need something to believe in again.

So like all good leaders the need falls to point the way and inspire belief. Here is your biggest challenge. Tell us now what your story of Hibernian is. Not big talk or big claims, not just what you want to achieve - tell us how you plan to get there, tell us what the journey is that you intend to take us on, and how.

We have travelled a long road and as supporters we know what our story of Hibernian is. We know it and can remember it from hundreds of moments - from our first game through to Sunday's painful debacle. The joy and the pain shared along the way with friends, relatives and - sometimes in those great wild goal scoring moments - shared too with complete strangers wearing Hibs colours.

Our club, its reputation, its history and its future is a very precious thing to us. It is in our life stories, in the stories of those who went before us and will be in the stories of those who will follow after us. We don't just 'go to the game' on a Saturday afternoon as a lifestyle choice. This club helps to define who we are and we in turn as a family of Hibernian supporters are the spirit of our club. So we need to be able to believe that it is held in hands that feel the rhythmic pulse of Hibernian blood flowing through its past, present and future.

Over to you Terry.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where to start?

I know. With "restless Hibernian football souls".

:rofl:

The Old Tolbooth

Oh lordy, that's beautiful, absolutely beautiful :rofl:

This thread has got to be bound for the classics :rofl:

colinmaroon

While Rod Petrie remains on the board of Hibernian FC there will be a large section of the support that will distance themselves from the club.

How ambiguous can you get. What is 'a large section'? And what does 'distance themselves' mean?

First home game of the season -

Six Hibs Fans Seen on the Top of Arthur's Seat!!!

We need a statement of intent from the club but, unfortunately, an actual 'statement' isn't going to do it. In fact words of any sort will simply aggravate the situation.

Tell us now what your story of Hibernian is. Not big talk or big claims, not just what you want to achieve - tell us how you plan to get there, tell us what the journey is that you intend to take us on, and how.

[/indent]

Not entirely sure he knows what he wants!

letsalldothebeattie

What's an email to Petrie gonna actually achieve? All he will do if it reaches him is hit delete before it's opened. Gormless pricks at .net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maple Leaf

Running their own club should be a veritable scoosh for this merry band of financial experts, e-mailers and boaby brandishers.

Over to you Sergey.

I wonder if they have included any attachments with this email ?

It wouldn't be the first time .nest admins have sent attachments to others in private correspondence. :whistle:

I feel guilty. Hibernian give me much pleasure and I give back nothing in return.

Should I send them some money or something?

Just doesn't seem fair. Such a one-sided relationship.

Sidney has just sent a letter to Rod Petrie with full backing for Rod, Sidney will now write to hibs net to complain about the injustice and pain they are inflicting on poor Rod and Terrence and Maurice who are doing a Sterling Job.

Sidney is having ice cream and jelly for his supper tonight.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Tragically floundering around trying to scrape together some kind of green shoots of hope... and coming up with a hand full of dead leaves and some shite cliches and excuses.

Risible trash.

Bazzas right boot

Butcher will go with full compensation, happily.

Petrie covets Ogilvie's job (pays c.?300k) but needs a club association to get there first.

He won't be as easily shifted

Petrie puts finances first, maybe there's a gig for him down castle greyskull, they need some help in that area.

Any fair-minded observer might surely suggest that Hibs fans should now employ the same doggedness, vitality and energy they displayed recently trying to shut Hearts down.

Over to you Sergey.

:laugh:

Indeed.

Going back to the letter of anguish for a moment, who in the name of the wee man would ever think it's a good idea to take a kid to a RELEGATION PLAYOFF as their first ever match experience? Even if the outcome had been better, it was hardly an enjoyable sort of atmosphere.

portobellojambo1

need

1. If I were you I would make my '
marquee' signings
early (assuming that there are to be any). We need a statement of intent from the club but, unfortunately, an actual 'statement' isn't going to do it. In fact words of any sort will simply aggravate the situation. So, actions speak louder than words.

Not sure of why they would need to be buying a big tent, in fact not sure where it would play, but hell shit if that is what they want then Terry better get one in.

peter_hmfc

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2U0djlsOS5qcGcU6AcU4gkAFgASAA&s=zuitXsnA5l6-SAjQNuGZJJn6g35zma3oBg6xRzEXkkw

Thus reducing their transfer budget to bring in a team that will actually keep them in the 1st division. But aye y'know, harts ar goan bust eh admin frozun shayrs.

I for one, support the revolting Hibs fans and their protest.

:pleasing:

The death and resurrection of the only son of the omnipotent, omniscient and omni-benevolent God not down to earth enough for you? I suppose you'd have preferred, "Hibs Season Ticket - It's a ticket to Hibs, for the season".

Bloody marxist.

That cannot go unnoticed . Bravo, my friend.

queensferryjambo

Facebook campaign seems to have started -

10363800_788733357811881_4854790925066317211_n.jpg

Please feel free to use these in defence of our man Rod :)

1520617_10204088258313799_719556803796380333_n.jpg

AND

10330307_10204088260833862_4207967707804726772_n.jpg

tartofmidlothian

Facebook campaign seems to have started -

10363800_788733357811881_4854790925066317211_n.jpg

Please feel free to use these in defence of our man Rod :)

1520617_10204088258313799_719556803796380333_n.jpg

AND

10330307_10204088260833862_4207967707804726772_n.jpg

:pleasing:

Dr Ian Malcolm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where to start?

I know. With "restless Hibernian football souls".

Already crushed like an empty can of special brew by The Famous.

:jjyay:

Jam Tarts 1874

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2U0djlsOS5qcGcU6AcU4gkAFgASAA&s=zuitXsnA5l6-SAjQNuGZJJn6g35zma3oBg6xRzEXkkw

He's had a few pies, this may take some time.

hibs' fans have been boycotting season tickets for as long as I can remember.

Petrie owns 10% of Hibs and is also a director of the company that owns the other 90%

He's going nowhere.

Angry Haggis

So another stonking email - Hibs fans are great at that.

Attack? Hardly.

Money talks - if Hibs fans are serious for change then 'financial attack' surely would be the way to go and fairly easy to get off the ground.By this I mean with holding all monies to the club in the short term, namely Season Tickets and merchandise.

Maybe this is 'Phase 2'of the planned attack?

:jjyay:

The Internet

Ha ha ha - poor little kids. Imagine that was your first game. That's them lost forever

OBGSaaj.jpg

NAP

they now want to buy him out

RIPuser-online.png@hibs.net private member Gordon%20Smith%2001.jpg Join Date May 2006 Posts 5,989

Buying Rod Petrie out

60 million shares @2p per share = ?12million pounds

Rod's share is ?1.2 million

20 investors x ?500 per month = ?120,000

100 investors x ?100 per month = ?120,000

200 investors x ?50 per month = ?120,000

1000 investors x ?25 per month = ?300,000

3000 investors x ?15 per month = ?540,000

Year 1 we would only raise enough to buy out RP

Over the next 4 years we would increase our stake, bringing in additional private shareholders

Too simple?

:wtf:
60 million shares

Guest C00l K1d

Im still not sure how they can be pissed off at farmer.

Saved them all those years ago and put in a business structure to minimise debt and live within their means to a certain extent.

Hes not been daft with his money and made pretty sensible investments.

For some reason hibs fans reckon they should be challenging top 6 and have the best crop of players outwith the OF and hearts. They go on about being self sufficient but when your average attendance is about 8-9k is that something they want to be boasting about?

Petrie is the problem and all these loan signings arent helping them at all. They boast about east mains as its some kind of holy grail of youth players but whens the last time they actually sold an academy player on for a decent amount?

Let them crack on though, im fair enjoying it anyway.

Jason Dufner

OBGSaaj.jpg

NAP

There will never be an inappropriate time for this pic to be posted IMO.

Seymour M Hersh

First home game of the season -

Six Hibs Fans Seen on the Top of Arthur's Seat!!!

Police immediately put on suicide alert.

H1b5 fans are born losers and are used to failing in everything they set out to do..... What chance do they have of winning this little fight... None.

Archived