congratulations hamilton accies

Victor Mancini

Victor Mancini

hamilton played hibs off the park today with neat and tidy football, persevered till the 93rd minute and kept there composure during the penalty kicks

:yas:

Glad we won't be competing with them for the title next season going on that performance. Technique, guile and work-rate. Really impressive.

Victor Mancini

Glad we won't be competing with them for the title next season going on that performance. Technique, guile and work-rate. Really impressive.

agreed, its better than the hoofball played by some of the top tier teams

hopefully todays result ensures they can add a couple of quality players to there squad and compete for a top six space

King Of The Cat Cafe

Good thread.

In all our ecstaticment (if that is not a proper word then it should be) about Hibs getting relegated, we should applaud Hamilton for turning things around in the space of a few days. They wanted it more, they believed in themselves more.

Very impressed with how they played. Alex Neil on the way up as a manager if he can keep them playing like that.

Both the full backs reminded me of the way Stevie Frail used to play.

Good thread.

In all our ecstaticment (if that is not a proper word then it should be) about Hibs getting relegated, we should applaud Hamilton for turning things around in the space of a few days. They wanted it more, they believed in themselves more.

I think the word your looking for is "ecstasy" but that can lead to confusion

Rudolf's Mate

Best team, actually the only team who attempted to play football won!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived