Don't rub me up the wrong way.

You're getting under my skin.

Ryan Gosling
Now now.

Don't rub me up the wrong way.

You're getting under my skin.

Filth.

:laugh:

Its not really a story is it. Just the same old with a few vague quotes. For what its worth, I don't think any amount of money would make Man U sell him. He is the best player in the world by a country mile (this season). Priceless

Messi?

portobellojambo1
Supposidly, And this is from Spannish football on sky sports, that Ronaldo is not happy with the progess made with his contract talks and if Real say they want him he will leave.

Silly lad if he does, but money talks I guess.

He will only leave if Manchester United say he can leave. Football players cannot just phone the club on a Friday and say "that's me finished I am off to Real Madrid/Barcelona on Monday, could you forward my mail for me". Manchester United have made it clear they will not sell, they may be persuaded to, but I genuinely think you would be looking at a bid of around ?80 million- ?100 million, and if any club pays that sort of money they are quite simply fecking mental.

Buffalo Bill

If I was Ronaldo, I'd be off to Real Madrid too.

But only for the money, the gorgeous weather, the beautiful stadium and the great football.

However, look at the Chapions League over the last few seasons. The power base is in England. Chelsea v Man Utd is no fluke.

Buffalo Bill

Archived