Bye Bye Ronaldo? Non Hearts

kearney19

He is an amazing player. If United could get messi then I would say sell ronaldo but if not keep him.

They are the two best players in the world and you could only replce ronaldo with messi anything else would be a step down for united.

I would take messi over ronaldo as he simply outshone ronaldo over the semi final they played, Ronaldo looks amazing in the premeirship but some of the big Euro nights he has looked more a decent player than an amazing player, messi just looks awasome whatever game hs involved in and he is only 20.

Ivan Drago

Apparently if Real Madrid had an offer accepted, he would be off immediately.

God knows how much Real Madrid would have to offer for a bid to be accepted though...

Nelly Terraces

He'll be off at some point, when, who knows? Reading that though, seems like if they win the European cup then he'll have done the lot with Manc U and it'll be cheero time.

vegas-voss

The first ?100m player because being realistic thats what it will take.Like everyone else he'll go when Fergie thinks it's time to bin him.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I reckon he will leave in 2010. He recently signed a contract until 2012 and Fergie (if he's not retired) won't want to risk getting nothing for him.

In 2010 he'll be 25/26 which is a perfect time for him to move.

Ivan Drago

It will be interesting to see what happens when his contract is running down, as Real will simply declare in public that they want to sign him, so Man U may be forced to sell to avoid losing him on a free

Supposidly, And this is from Spannish football on sky sports, that Ronaldo is not happy with the progess made with his contract talks and if Real say they want him he will leave.

Silly lad if he does, but money talks I guess.

Ryan Gosling
Supposidly, And this is from Spannish football on sky sports, that Ronaldo is not happy with the progess made with his contract talks and if Real say they want him he will leave.

Of course Real want him. They've said it enough times.

He'll probably leave Man Utd if Real have an offer accepted, and United won't accept less than, say, ?75m.

Walter Bishop

He just signed a 5 year deal last summer, He will not go anywhere its just not the United way. Ferguson will decide when he leaves as it has always been unless of course Madrid offer something ridiculous like 75m plus.

Not to wind you up but i think there is more chance of Fabregas going to spain, all things aint rosey down at the emirates.

If i were a pro footballer with the world at my feet I would want to move if Man U won the champs league. That'll mean he has won everything english football has to offer. Job done. I'd then Join the spanish league and do the same there before off to Italy!

But thats just me.....

Its not really a story is it. Just the same old with a few vague quotes. For what its worth, I don't think any amount of money would make Man U sell him. He is the best player in the world by a country mile (this season). Priceless

hughesie27
Apparently if Real Madrid had an offer accepted, he would be off immediately.

God knows how much Real Madrid would have to offer for a bid to be accepted though...

Really?:rolleyes:

The radio played the full clip from Spanish TV and lets just say that Ronaldo quantifies everything by saying that it may happen in the future. Quite easy to cut this bit off as it's at the end of his sentence. Hey presto - Ronaldo wants to leave Man Utd.

Why do people believe what the media tells them?

He just signed a 5 year deal last summer, He will not go anywhere its just not the United way. Ferguson will decide when he leaves as it has always been unless of course Madrid offer something ridiculous like 75m plus.

Not to wind you up but i think there is more chance of Fabregas going to spain, all things aint rosey down at the emirates.

Hes signed a ten year deal and he is loyal to the club.

He has stated that he would only leave if he was not wanted.

No chance of Cesc leaving, Hes not came out and said he wants to possibly leave.

Only person who has gone is Flamini, the rest is paper talk, no direct quotes, and Ade, Clichy, Fabregas and Sagna are signing new deals anyway.

According to Guillem Balague from Spanish football, really close to Spanish football issues, Im only taking what he said likes.

rudi must stay
The first ?100m player because being realistic thats what it will take.Like everyone else he'll go when Fergie thinks it's time to bin him.

that's a key point. He won't want Ronaldo to leave now that's for sure, he's basically won them the title himself..

His mother didn't help.

Stupid bint.

That's the Real Madrid way though innit? You don't tap up a player, you get their family onboard with a few "gifts" and apply the pressure that way.

That's what Fergie did after the Euro's and the Rooney incident. Flew out and spoke to the family.

Would not surprise me if Mama Ronaldo is living in a new house and driving a new car, probably gifts from a Real Madrid sponsor or board members company.

Slightly different from the OF way of getting a tame journo to tap up a player, but might be just as effective.

According to Guillem Balague from Spanish football, really close to Spanish football issues, Im only taking what he said likes.

Likes.

Ivan Drago

well he says he wants to play in Spain....

i don't think he's planning on moving to Levante or Mallorca, do you?

Read a couple of journalists who say that he'd jump at the chance to move to Real.

rudi must stay

not a fan of his tbh just stirs things up and it sounds like he's doing the same here. He rarely gets these rumours right either

Ibrahim Tall

At his age Ronaldo needs to be playing regular football, not much of a chance of that with Steven Fletcher signing.

Fabregas is going to Real, was just on SSN.

Then you wake up.

This is the same Fabregas who has already rejected Real talk in the past.

Hes not stupid, no chance of him going.

He just did, on SSN. 100%. FACT.

Shouldn't really squabble about it.

HN1F will lose.

FACT

No, no, no. Fabregas is actually going back to Barcelona in a shock transfer, the deal is being talked over as we speak. My Spanish pal Pep told me. You read it here first.

No, no, no. Fabregas is actually going back to Barcelona in a shock transfer, the deal is being talked over as we speak. My Spanish pal Pep told me. You read it here first.

Christ!!!

I know him.

He's a waiter, no?

He just did, on SSN. 100%. FACT.

And has he came out saying he wants to leave? He has said on his TV Show hes staying and not to Real.

You just believe everything you read from the media, ty getting some direct quotes from Fabregas himself chris/tobias/SHP.

And Morgan its Kearney not HN1F.

Sorry Maximus not buying that. Not true atall.

Gigolo-Aunt

On BBC 24 now as well.

Not much of a fee is it?

Thought he would have went for double that.

And has he came out saying he wants to leave? He has said on his TV Show hes staying and not to Real.

You just believe everything you read from the media, ty getting some direct quotes from Fabregas himself chris/tobias/SHP.

When you're next speaking to Cesc senor to senor please ask him for me why the Spanish call olives aceitunas.

And why pil pil is so called.

Gracias.

When you're next speaking to Cesc senor to senor please ask him for me why the Spanish call olives aceitunas.

And why pil pil is so called.

Gracias.

Your a WUM.

Your a WUM.

I would answer that if I knew what the Hell you were saying.

But I don't.

So I won't.

Ryan Gosling
I would answer that if I knew what the Hell you were saying.

But I don't.

So I won't.

Wum is a slang name for female ejaculatory fluid.

Wum is a slang name for female ejaculatory fluid.

:untitled:

Oh my.

Ryan Gosling

"Of course it's flattering to be linked with clubs like Real all the time but I am happy at Arsenal just now. The future? Who knows" said Fabregas.

Ryan Gosling
:untitled:

Oh my.

He actually meant 'wind up merchant' but I thought the other explanation was 'juicier'.

:eek:

Frankenstein Jambo.

why would cesc move to barca? one bad seaon and your told your gash, just ask ronaldinho

Ryan Gosling
why would cesc move to barca? one bad seaon and your told your gash, just ask ronaldinho

Exactly, that's why he's going to Real.

He actually meant 'wind up merchant' but I thought the other explanation was 'juicier'.

:eek:

Oh my good God.

I've just come over all moist. :dribble:

Archived