Man Utd V Chelsea CL - Who do the neutrals want to win?

chester copperpot

Man Utd. Just because I can't stand the likes of Ashely Cole, Frank Lampard etc.

But to be honest it would be funny to see Avram Grant win it.

Although I will be cheering on my bets.

zicoinexile
Sorry, but I really take exception to your parting shot there.

I've not posted on this thread yet as I am not a nuetral - I want Chelsea to win as Chelsea "are my English team".

Your comment suggests that all Chelsea fans are bigots. Saying that is quite bigotted in itself, isn't it? You better get "Searchlight" onto Dickie Attenborough straight away!

In general a lot of people on this thread have talked about how Man U(re) play exciting football. They do, however I would say that of the semi final second legs the game at Stamford Bridge was more exciting than the one at Old Trafford.

I'd also add Chelsea looked pretty exciting when they disposed of Man U(re) at the Bridge too.

Two sensitive Chelsea fans ! Amazing. :)

Both feckers can get gout before I agree to that. I'm a kinky bassa man.

That's a bad thing to say. ;)

Have you suffered a gout attack?

It's the most painful thing in the world.

Hope both teams get 4 players sent off and the games abbandoned!

Haha!

Its a tough one to call as I dislike both teams to the core... Wouldnt be bothered if Manchester United win, but I think Chelsea will and it will shut up all these new Man u fan appearing from the woodwork if Chelsea win.

Anyone still after a ticket?lol

:wacko:

Hope both teams get 4 players sent off and the games abbandoned!

Haha!

Its a tough one to call as I dislike both teams to the core... Wouldnt be bothered if Manchester United win, but I think Chelsea will and it will shut up all these new Man u fan appearing from the woodwork if Chelsea win.

Anyone still after a ticket?lol

You've got a ticket?

You should have mentioned this "fact" before.

Weird, Cos I sort of like both (prepared to be shot down) (also like Ebbsfleet/blackpool)

I liked chealsea with Mourinho and the way the owner bought everyone/thing, sort of hoped Vlad would of done it for us.... But I went to Man U - Milan and it was awesome and sort of fell for the club a bit,,,

But most of all I hate Liverpool and Arsenal, so was pleased that they wont win it ;)

ah **** it, mon the hertz

You've got a ticket?

You should have mentioned this "fact" before.

Erm I did.

And if you try looking in the ticket exchange you will see a posting from the thread I made.

The lad Thherapist wants Chelsea to win, I can think of no other reason for wishing Manchester United all the best.:dribble:

the voice from above
I find this amazingly hard to predict, as I dunno who I want to win.

Only post if you're a neutral. I dunno who I want as a Liverpool fan.

I want football to win. If it's a good game I'll be happy... What a load of ****!

United all the way!!! John Terry is satan!!!

Pete Seeger

Don't like either but with City being my second side il go for Chelsea.

Man United without a shadow of doubt.

Chelsea have no style or class. They surround the ref if a decison goes against them. Terry and Lampard are the most over-rated players on the planet. There 90% fans only turned up when the Russian did

jambo walesy

Man U without a doubt.

Imagine Ashley Cole as a Champions League winner!

Frightening thought.

Also i think i would be sick watching John Terry get his thuggish hands on that cup.

Graham Thomson
Man U - not that I support them but like Rangers, Chelsea represent anti-football this year and it would sicken me to see Drogba getting any delight from cheating his way through an entire season.

thats a fair point, it has to be Man U, chelsea remind me to much of Rangers

in every way

Archived