Man Utd V Chelsea CL - Who do the neutrals want to win?

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

I find this amazingly hard to predict, as I dunno who I want to win.

Only post if you're a neutral. I dunno who I want as a Liverpool fan.

Ray Winstone

Man U - not that I support them but like Rangers, Chelsea represent anti-football this year and it would sicken me to see Drogba getting any delight from cheating his way through an entire season.

Commander Harris

I'm not too sure, I really like the way united play and think they've been the better team this season but at the same time I'd quite like it if Avram Grant won Chelsea the Champions League - I think the stick he has taken, both from the press and some of the chelsea fans, has been a bit over the top. I like an underdog :)

chester copperpot
Man U play the nicest stuff. No reason other than that.

As a Liverpool fan, I was brought up to hate everything to do with them, but I just hate Chelsea FC. ;)

I hate the fact they've got the 6th richest man in the world thinking they can buy the CL, but even though thats true, still hate Man Utd.

I think I will go play bowls next week.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
As a Liverpool fan, I was brought up to hate everything to do with them, but I just hate Chelsea FC. ;)

I hate the fact they've got the 6th richest man in the world thinking they can buy the CL, but even though thats true, still hate Man Utd.

I think I will go play bowls next week.

Sounds like it might be best for you.:)

chester copperpot
Sounds like it might be best for you.:)

This is the Liverpool fans ultimate nightmare. Support the team that knocked you out, or support the team you despise.

Mon Chelski........I just cant do it.

Ryan Gosling
This is the Liverpool fans ultimate nightmare. Support the team that knocked you out, or support the team you despise.

Mon Chelski........I just cant do it.

Who do you dislike more?

chester copperpot
Who do you dislike more?

Man U, but they deserve it.

Its like asking me who I'd love to shag me up the geer from the proclaimers.

Hmmmmm

proclaimers_wideweb__470x368,0.jpg

Ryan Gosling

Hmmmmm

proclaimers_wideweb__470x368,0.jpg

Ok they deserve it.

You want Chelsea to lose - look at it that way.

You're hoping Chelsea lose.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Chelsea for me. Cant stick Man U. And certainly cant abide Ferguson. Appreciate he is a brilliant manager but his attitude stinks. When things go against him I have seen nursery kids act more grown up. And as much as Ronaldo is clearly the best player on the planet, theres something about him that makes me want to punch his puss. Plus Rio Ferdinand is a smackhead (allegedly)

Not a huge fan of Chelsea but i dislike them less.

Say What Again

You'd say 'Craig' in the blinking of an eye. ;)

chester copperpot
Ok they deserve it.

You want Chelsea to lose - look at it that way.

You're hoping Chelsea lose.

I hope Al Queda bomb the place, taking the Chelski fans first, but the Mancs a close second.

That was a joke BTW.

Ryan Gosling
I hope Al Queda bomb the place, taking the Chelski fans first, but the Mancs a close second.

That was a joke BTW.

After the game obviously.

Commander Harris

projection?

:P

Say What Again
Man U play the nicest stuff. No reason other than that.

Not a follower of any of the top 4, but for the same reason you've posted about the final, I supported Arsenal against Liverpool.

Sticking with that reasoning, I'll be hoping Man U win.

I've also got ?5 on Scholes first goal at 22/1. :)

chester copperpot

Both feckers can get gout before I agree to that. I'm a kinky bassa man.

Only a Game

As a neutral I favour the team that plays the best football and entertains me the most.

In this case I strongly favour a Man Utd win.

man u play the best football and winning 10 titles in 16 years deserves more than just one cl, but on the other hand i have a great admiration for michael ballack for some reason, so i'm probably tiliting towards chelsea, but i wont be all that fussed to be honest. as long as its better than last years fa cup final.

Everybody loves Baz

Mon the United:)

monkfish1979

Utd have been far more entertaining this season. Hope it's a drubbing for Chelski.

boabyarsebiscuit
Man U - not that I support them but like Rangers, Chelsea represent anti-football this year and it would sicken me to see Drogba getting any delight from cheating his way through an entire season.

Sorry for joining the thread. But lying **** like you should not be able to present lies as fact and get away with it.

Some results from this season.

Chelsea 3 Birmingham City 2

Chelsea 6 Manchester City 0

Chelsea 4 Leicester City 3

Rosenborg 0 Chelsea 4

Chelsea 4 Aston Villa 4

West Ham Utd 0 Chelsea 4

Chelsea 3 Olympiakos 0

Chelsea 6 Derby County 1

Tottenham Hotspur 4 Chelsea 4

Chelsea 2 Arsenal ("best team on the planet" in the winter, allegedly) 1

Chelsea 3 Liverpool 2

Chelsea 2 Manchester United ("best team on the planet" now, allegedly) 1

You really are a venomous idiot. By all means, hate Chelsea. Just don't spout your pish justification for it in public.

Think Chelsea might sneek it.

Not fussed either way just want to watch a decent final.

Would be good to see Chelsea win and Grant stuff it up all his doubters, same as it would be nice to see Sir Alex win it and sign off with a double (really hope he steps aside on a high if the do win it).

I'm a Liverpool man so a no brainer; man utd to lose, all the time. Aside from the rivalry thing there's so many different things to hate about them, ferguson, neville, ferdinand, rooney, ronaldo and their insufferable fans to name but a few.

Dont much like Chelsea but blue is defo the color next wednesday.

zicoinexile
Sorry for joining the thread. But lying **** like you should not be able to present lies as fact and get away with it.

Rosenborg 0 Chelsea 4

Chelsea 4 Aston Villa 4

West Ham Utd 0 Chelsea 4

Chelsea 3 Olympiakos 0

Chelsea 6 Derby County 1

Chelsea 3 Liverpool 2

You really are a venomous idiot. By all means, hate Chelsea. Just don't spout your pish justification for it in public.

Wow, a sensitive Chelsea fan whod've thunk it?

PS - Arsenal ARE the best football team on the planet, you know it. ;)

frankblack

As a Hearts fan who doesn't support an English team, I think it would be best if Man U won.

Chelsea have a long standing association with the Huns in terms of thuggish support and for that I am going for United.

Rosenborg 0 Chelsea 4

Chelsea 4 Aston Villa 4

West Ham Utd 0 Chelsea 4

Chelsea 3 Olympiakos 0

Chelsea 6 Derby County 1

Chelsea 3 Liverpool 2

:bravo:

C'mon Chels.

Ivan Drago
Chelsea for me. Cant stick Man U. And certainly cant abide Ferguson. Appreciate he is a brilliant manager but his attitude stinks. When things go against him I have seen nursery kids act more grown up. And as much as Ronaldo is clearly the best player on the planet, theres something about him that makes me want to punch his puss. Plus Rio Ferdinand is a smackhead (allegedly)

My thoughts also

United. Chelsea just annoy me. Can't stand Terry and Lampard, Drogba the list goes on.

And United deserve it I'd say.

Nelly Terraces

Not bovved. Both are totally loathsome. Think Chels will do it though, and it'll be a crap final. 1 - 0 or 2-1.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

That made me laugh. A high profile footballer would easily get caught if that was the case.

But maybe you are on to something - he has played brillantly this season, infact probably as well as he has ever played.

Anyway, I'm off to buy some gear, it must imporve your footballing abilities.

Oh, and I want United to win. Can't stick Chelsea.

Tokyo Drifter
I find this amazingly hard to predict, as I dunno who I want to win.

Only post if you're a neutral. I dunno who I want as a Liverpool fan.

I follow Liverpool and Carlisle United (and Fulham,for my sins: I know, it's illogical) but I want Man U to win simply because they deserve it. They've played some stunning football this season and can genuinely claim to be one of the best club sides ever. Mind you, if it was an Arsenal/Man U final I'd probably go for the Gooners.

Walter Kidd

Hope their fans riot before the game and they get banned sine die.

I hope the same happens to Rangers.

Hope their fans riot before the game and they get banned sine die.

I hope the same happens to Rangers.

This would be my preference also.

Boaby Ewing

Man U.

More entertaining to watch, no Drogba, and I can't be ersed with a parade near my house if Chelsea win it.

Man U - the nimby's choice.

boabyarsebiscuit
Man U.

More entertaining to watch, no Drogba, and I can't be ersed with a parade near my house if Chelsea win it.

Man U - the nimby's choice.

You shouldn't live in such a posh area then! ;)

Guest Dipped Flake

Don't really care but I suppose I would like Man U to win as they have been playing the more exciting football and they have a Scots manager and player (if he gets on). Plus anything to upset the bigots...

Don't really care but I suppose I would like Man U to win as they have been playing the more exciting football and they have a Scots manager and player (if he gets on). Plus anything to upset the bigots...

Sorry, but I really take exception to your parting shot there.

I've not posted on this thread yet as I am not a nuetral - I want Chelsea to win as Chelsea "are my English team".

Your comment suggests that all Chelsea fans are bigots. Saying that is quite bigotted in itself, isn't it? You better get "Searchlight" onto Dickie Attenborough straight away!

In general a lot of people on this thread have talked about how Man U(re) play exciting football. They do, however I would say that of the semi final second legs the game at Stamford Bridge was more exciting than the one at Old Trafford.

I'd also add Chelsea looked pretty exciting when they disposed of Man U(re) at the Bridge too.

Ryan Gosling
Sorry, but I really take exception to your parting shot there.

I've not posted on this thread yet as I am not a nuetral - I want Chelsea to win as Chelsea "are my English team".

Your comment suggests that all Chelsea fans are bigots. Saying that is quite bigotted in itself, isn't it? You better get "Searchlight" onto Dickie Attenborough straight away!

In general a lot of people on this thread have talked about how Man U(re) play exciting football. They do, however I would say that of the semi final second legs the game at Stamford Bridge was more exciting than the one at Old Trafford.

I'd also add Chelsea looked pretty exciting when they disposed of Man U(re) at the Bridge too.

The comment, to me, suggested it would upset the bigots who supported Chelsea as opposed to all the Chelsea fans who are bigots.

boabyarsebiscuit

Lazy messageboarding. Shoddy in fact.

boabyarsebiscuit
The comment, to me, suggested it would upset the bigots who supported Chelsea as opposed to all the Chelsea fans who are bigots.

I read it like Boris. And took offence (like anybody cares! ;))

The Old Tolbooth

I'll be a staunch Chelsea fan for the night next Wednesday, I hate Man Utd with a passion!

MON THE BLUES!!!

Archived